Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu (18884 Views)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by quickberry(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tinubu made the declaration during a mega rally at the ancient Mapo Hall, while receiving former Gov. Adebayo Alao-Akala, former Senate Leader, Teslim Folarin and hosts of others into the APC.

Among the defectors are Sen. Brimoh Yusuf, Chief Ayodele Adigun, Hon. Asimiyu Alarape, Hon. Dokun Odebunmi, Hon Ademola Ojo, Chief (Mrs) Olanrewaju Otiti, Mr Rauf Olaniyan and Funke Adesiyan.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the APC National Leader was joined by Governor Abiola Ajimobi, Governor Rauf Aregbesola, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, to receive the defectors.

NAN also reports that the event coincided with the 68th birthday of Ajimobi.

“Today is very important because of the governor’s birthday. I really thank God for my friend, Alao-Akala and others for joining the APC.

“I also thank God for Folarin and Amb. Taofeek Arapaja too. This APC house is great for all of us. I am confident that today’s massive defection into the APC has finished opposition parties in Oyo State.

“We are happy to have you in and we are proud of our party,’’ he said.

The former Lagos State governor said that the APC was the only progressive party in Nigeria and Africa, urging the people to vote APC in the 2019 election.

Ajimobi said that Alao-Akala and other defectors were the few good, intelligent and weighty people in the opposition parties across the state.

“The defection of Alao-Akala and others to the APC is a clear pointer that opposition parties in the state were finished,’’ he said.

Aregbesola and Akeredolu appreciated the massive turnout at the rally, saying they are proud of Ibadan and its people for embracing the APC massively.

(NAN)

Source: http://punchng.com/opposition-dead-in-oyo-state-says-tinubu/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by fellowman: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
we are proud of you too, Mr thief-nubu.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by Desyner: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
PDP without access to govt fund can't oppose.

21 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by goggleit: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
U re next in line

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by aolawale025: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
He would soon find out how vibrant the opposition is in 2019

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by CoolFreeday(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
better for them. PDP is already past tense

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 1:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Ekiti is going to APC next year.

Yorubas are about to repeat in West what Awo did with AG and UPN.

Tinubu is about to sweep West clean with APC broom....and ready the nation for a second victory for Baba Buhari.

God bless his efforts!

Edumare bless Yorubaland and its leaders and citizens.

Allah give Buhari strength and wellbeing to have a fulfilled Presidency and retire in 2023 to Daura and enjoy his grandchildren.

The love of Jesus radiate through Osinbajo and warm all hearts to him with goodwill and honour.

Yahweh return Nnamdi Kanu from his hiding place and join his hands to the progress and unity of One Nigeria

Chukwu Okike Abiama will open the eyes of my brothers to see that which is beneficial to their cause and give them strength to oppose that which is damaging and defective for their healing and wellbeing in Nigeria.

One Nigeria, in Unity & Diversity!

Up APC! Up APC!! Up APC!!! grin

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by calmbabadee(m): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2017
This is pure fuckery.

If any man be in APC,...................

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by efighter: 3:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Pls can someone give me just five names of people remsining in Oyo PDP apart from Atikuchukwu Ajagbe and Secondus Ajani?

18 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by pointstores(m): 4:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by okway2: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2017
We need opposition, better opposition than the useless PDP.

PDP is dead in the SW.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by okway2: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:
Pls can someone give me just five names of people remsining in Oyo PDP apart from Atikuchukwu Ajagbe and Secondus Ajani?

Agbaje that couldn’t even win Lagos. The man that tried to sell Lagos to flat headed fake Jews? grin

We remember the fool. Na him, FFK and Fayose PDP plans to use to get votes in the SW. lolololol cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by izaray(f): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2017
The earlier we stop all this self centred business, the better for we all. Majority of people are not even botter about the suffering in the country, but rather bothered about SW vote and APC. Coming back to power. angry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by cstr1000: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2017
I have no problem with that. They have never been loyal in their entire political history.
And I am sure PDP was expecting that and must have accounted for it.

My problem is that they expect the PDP to worship them at the expense of far loyal people. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Ekiti is going to APC next year.

Yorubas are about to repeat in West what Awo did with AG and UPN.

Tinubu is about to sweep West clean with APC broom....and ready the nation for a second victory for Baba Buhari.

God bless his efforts!

Edumare bless Yorubaland and its leaders and citizens.

Allah give Buhari strength and wellbeing to have a fulfilled Presidency and retire in 2023 to Daura and enjoy his grandchildren.

The love of Jesus radiate through Osinbajo and warm all hearts to him with goodwill and honour.

Yahweh return Nnamdi Kanu from his hiding place and join his hands to the progress and unity of One Nigeria

Chukwu Okike Abiama will open the eyes of my brothers to see that which is beneficial to their cause and give them strength to oppose that which is damaging and defective for their healing and wellbeing in Nigeria.

One Nigeria, in Unity & Diversity!

Up APC! Up APC!! Up APC!!! grin
We Yoruba Muslims grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by okway2: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2017
cstr1000:
I have no problem with that. They have never been loyal in their entire political history.
And I am sure PDP was expecting that and must have accounted for it.

My problem is that they expect the PDP to worship them at the expense of far loyal people. cheesy

Lmaooo Ibos are AGIP.

Call that loyalty if you want.

Politics is not about loyalty, it’s about self interest. Yoruba interest comes first.

How has loyalty aka slavery to PDP helped to progress the SE?

Stop speaking so foolishly.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by okway2: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2017
imhotep:

We Yoruba Muslims grin

We fake Igbo Jews grin

31 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2017
okway2:

We fake Igbo Jews grin
Igbo amaka grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by okway2: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo amaka grin grin

grin

17 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2017
okway2:

grin
Igbo amaka.
Make sure you study your Igbo/Hebrew scriptures properly today grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by okway2: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo amaka.

cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2017
okway2:

cheesy
Igbo amaka grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by anibirelawal(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
yesloaded:
Opposition is good in politics, it brings out the best in ruling party

You are very correct. but in Nigeria politics, it is VICE-VERSA.
Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by Electricdanger: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo amaka.

Henry, When will you have sense?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Electricdanger:

Henry, When will you have sense?

Stay on topic joor. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by Electricdanger: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2017
dunkem21:

Stay on topic joor. undecided

Who is this wawa muslim?

7 Likes

Re: Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Electricdanger:

Who is this wawa muslim?

Stay on topic and quit useless rhetorics.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze / [Photo]#OgunStateAt40; The Party Has Started. / Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Hqs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.