Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (280734 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bigii(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
I mistakenly double applied cry

Hope no problem
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bigii(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
geostrata:
Should I apply with my CV?

No!

Apply with your TV

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Spylord48: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
ezesj:
Please, what format should the date of birth be written, i tried filling mine, its saying invalid format

That the disadvantages of using opera. My mb finished but I managed to use opera to complete it...
year of birth : yy-mm-dd
date of graduation DD/MM/YY .

that the format
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Spylord48: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
For those using opera mini see the date formats

year of birth : yy-mm-dd
date of graduation DD/MM/YY.

and when uploading ur documents, upload it one after the other. Even if you upload 4 at a time, it will select only one and ask you to upload others till the 4th one before you will get application successful.
I used opera mini to register mine. just want to give out this tips
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ladyF(f): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
femi4:
Mumsie, you don pass 26yrs now

lol... how old do you think I am? shocked

I'm less than 27. tongue
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AnthCunny(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mehn...d hustle is real o grin
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toro92: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wrote the exam last two months. if you are experiencing any issues uploading your documents, convert all the documents to pdf before applying, uploading and submitting.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by sparkles007: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
plz wen is the application deadline cos am yet to collect my discharge cert. due to the continuous postponement of stream 2 POP
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by sylvestre01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bigii:

No!

Apply with your TV

grin grin grin
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AnthCunny(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bigii:

No!
Apply with your TV
grin
Bigii:

No!
Apply with your TV

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mightyleks(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
toro92:
Wrote the exam last two months. if you are experiencing any issues uploading your documents, convert all the documents to pdf before applying, uploading and submitting.

How's it like
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mightyleks(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
sparkles007:
plz wen is the application deadline cos am yet to collect my discharge cert. due to the continuous postponement of stream 2 POP
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by AnthCunny(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
cooldouble assurance
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toro92: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
11 minutes 50 questions.
2 marks each. Cut -off is 65
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toro92: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
don't waste time on any questions....
You don't know it... move to the next immediately. scan questions to see if you know instead of reading the whole questions. That was my mistake
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by prisiluv(f): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
gpmjesus:
how did u upload the documents it was difficult for me
Hello.please what are the required documents?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mightyleks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
prisiluv:
Hello.please what are the required documents?

CV, birth certificate, NYSC cert
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mightyleks(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
toro92:
You don't know it... move to the next immediately. scan questions to see if you know instead of reading the whole questions. That was my mistake

Nice thanks

What kind of questions
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toro92: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
mightyleks:

Nice thanks

What kind of questions

Logic questions..
don't bother reading gmat or gre...

it's a PLI platform test

3 Likes

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by jamesbridget13(f): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pls when is d application closing? My younger sis serving this our country will be rounding off in January. Will the vacancy still be open?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
So many unconfirmed infos. Just apply and pray to be shortlisted. After moving past the test stage, then you can start asking salary.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by senatordave1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
toro92:
Please sir,i have uploaded my documents but they are telling me this field is required below each documents.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toro92: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
senatordave1:

Please sir,i have uploaded my documents but they are telling me this field is required below each documents.

Make sure all the asterisk input are filled.
he required docs are cv, birth certificate, nysc discharge cert
If one these docs is missing, you will get error message
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toro92: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
senatordave1:

use Google Chrome or make sure you use your system.
Make sure the name of the doc in each field displays in I think red or green
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by zazigift: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
How do i upload my documents. I snapped them with phone camera
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toro92: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
zazigift:

downland an application called camScanner Hd..
use it to snap instead. It will give you a better quality display compare to snapping with just a camera phone.
and it will allow you format the document size to cut off unwanted or protruding region. it also allows you to convert to pdf
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Spylord48: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
zazigift:

why not scan all your documents and save them for your phone..that the best thing to do
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Spylord48: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
senatordave1:

which browser did U use
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Zinny25(f): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Finally... I have been able to apply. Thanks guys. I used chrome
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
toro92:

Logic questions..
don't bother reading gmat or gre...

it's a PLI platform test
Pls what's the meaning of PLI? I know the question sounds some how but I just want to know.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toro92: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
raphafire:

Pls what's the meaning of PLI? I know the question sounds some how but I just want to know.

professional learning indicator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.