Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU (938 Views)

Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 / Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by ATIKUAIR(f): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has pledged his readiness to get Nigeria to work again through the provision of gainful employment for her teeming youths across the country.
The ex-number two citizen stated this Saturday at the official opening of Chicken Cottage quick service restaurant at the Jabi Lake Mall in Abuja.
The company founded by Atiku is aiming to become the number one chicken restaurant in Nigeria in the next few years.
He said: “You can be sure that having at least one chicken cottage in every state will help get Nigerians working again. We will provide gainful employment to thousands of Nigerians who would be earning living wages which in turn contributes to reducing unemployment in Nigeria .
“As part of our objectives, we aim to be the number one chicken restaurant chain in Nigeria. After this outlet, we intend to open several other outlets in strategically important locations in Nigeria.
“Our target is to have at least one chicken cottage restaurant in every State in Nigeria. Ultimately, we intend to develop chicken cottage Nigeria as the regional hub for all operations in Sub-Saharan Africa. Towards this end I have given approval to the management to commence talks with Chicken Cottage International.”
He promised to source foodstuff locally as a way of empowering local farmers in their agrarian business saying, “My ultimate joy will be to patronise our local farmers and see them have their produce bought and used here in Nigeria and Africa thereby empowering them. Furthermore, the multiplier benefits of this enterprise would extend to transporters, beverage suppliers, Appliance manufacturers, Artisans, Furniture makers, etc.”
The Waziri Adamawa was accompanied to the event by some of his political associates including the lawmaker representing Bayelsa Central Senatorial District, Senator Ben Murray Bruce.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
All na wash, u just need dat power!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by BabaRamota1980: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
I don't get it!

His Atikulators said he is the biggest employer of labour in Nigeria....but Atiku himself said he is thinking about how to create employment.

Who is lying between Atiku and Atikulators?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by tuniski: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
We are #atikulating!
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by ApexPredator: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lmfao!
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by SalamRushdie: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is the kind of leader we need to give a chance, somebody that has sleepness nights thinking up solution not one with the IQ of a flea that spends his night thinking of what to destroy next.

1 Like

Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Atiku Atiku continue ooh
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by BabaRamota1980: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2017
grin
We intend to agitate Northern Christians to demand the Presidential flag from PDP.

You cannot have two Northern candidates and both are Muslims. Unacceptable! Are the Christians up there not good enough?

Jerry Gana, David Mark and host of others who have remained steadfastly loyal and with PDP through wins and losses. Not someone who decamps when PDP looses and then returns when denied any chance on the other side.

PDP must choose a Northern Christian and a Southern Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:14am On Dec 17, 2017
#PMB1523
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2017
ATIKU If you like have a sleepless night forever, by the grace of God you will never be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by MrDude: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2017
Baba na lie Jor angry who no know say Politicians and lies are like Siamese twins connected by brains grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Make I loud my manya by wiz jare....everyday lie oponu man
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by Fweshspice(m): 1:10am On Dec 17, 2017
lol.... I'ON Trust this Man!
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by ATMCARD2(m): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2017
ATIKUAIR:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has pledged his readiness to get Nigeria to work again through the provision of gainful employment for her teeming youths across the country.
The ex-number two citizen stated this Saturday at the official opening of Chicken Cottage quick service restaurant at the Jabi Lake Mall in Abuja.
The company founded by Atiku is aiming to become the number one chicken restaurant in Nigeria in the next few years.
He said: “You can be sure that having at least one chicken cottage in every state will help get Nigerians working again. We will provide gainful employment to thousands of Nigerians who would be earning living wages which in turn contributes to reducing unemployment in Nigeria .
“As part of our objectives, we aim to be the number one chicken restaurant chain in Nigeria. After this outlet, we intend to open several other outlets in strategically important locations in Nigeria.
“Our target is to have at least one chicken cottage restaurant in every State in Nigeria. Ultimately, we intend to develop chicken cottage Nigeria as the regional hub for all operations in Sub-Saharan Africa. Towards this end I have given approval to the management to commence talks with Chicken Cottage International.”
He promised to source foodstuff locally as a way of empowering local farmers in their agrarian business saying, “My ultimate joy will be to patronise our local farmers and see them have their produce bought and used here in Nigeria and Africa thereby empowering them. Furthermore, the multiplier benefits of this enterprise would extend to transporters, beverage suppliers, Appliance manufacturers, Artisans, Furniture makers, etc.”
The Waziri Adamawa was accompanied to the event by some of his political associates including the lawmaker representing Bayelsa Central Senatorial District, Senator Ben Murray Bruce.
U will forever remain my choice.God knows i can't vote buhari even in dream mistknly.ATIKUlate
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by slimfit1(m): 1:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Really Mr Atiku not your wives please spare us this joke please.
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by koolaid87: 2:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Atiku, you must have concluded that all Nigerians are gullible

Ok oo

Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by Fmartin(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2017
arsenal team in 2020 under wenger.
H.Loris
Debuchy
Kolcieny
Umtiti
Kurzawa
N'zonzi
Kante
Lemar
Fekilr
Mbappe
Lacazette
grin
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by Toosure70: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is the kind of leader we need to give a chance, somebody that has sleepness nights thinking up solution not one with the IQ of a flea that spends his night thinking of what to destroy next.
cursed.
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by Toosure70: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2017
yarimo:
ATIKU If you like have a sleepless night forever, by the grace of God you will never be president of Nigeria
Amen
Re: I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin
We intend to agitate Northern Christians to demand the Presidential flag from PDP.

You cannot have two Northern candidates and both are Muslims. Unacceptable! Are the Christians up there not good enough?

Jerry Gana, David Mark and host of others who have remained steadfastly loyal and with PDP through wins and losses. Not someone who decamps when PDP looses and then returns when denied any chance on the other side.

PDP must choose a Northern Christian and a Southern Muslim.
Go force them pick.PDP and APC are not the only political parties in Nigeria. And Jerry Gana is no one in Niger state polities he is not even popular in north.If you are so in love with him,the nominate him in APGA for 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Blame PENGASSAN And Not Gov't For The Fuel Scarcity We Are Experiencing [Opinion / Opinion On Ezekwesili's Red Card Project / Buhari Has Fail Let Him Repeat The Class. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.