Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (52944 Views)

FFK Congratulates Ahmed Lawan As He Becomes 9th Assembly Senate President / Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Icecomrade: 1:04am On Dec 17, 2017
Chief Femi Fani Kayode tòok to his Twitter handle ( @ffk ) to offer his Birth day wishes to President Muhammadu Buhari.

His Birth day wishes did not go down well with so many Nigerians.

See below

I congratulate @MBuhari on his 75th birthday even though I disagree with him on virtually everything and I deplore his agenda and ways. I believe that he has been a disaster as Pres. and that the best birthday gift he can give the Nigerian people is his resignation letter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/942145298826170374

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by madridguy(m): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy birthday Sai Baba

To all Madridsta, Hala Madrid

More trophy coming.

Cc: Governor Wike

hadura29

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by ameri9ja: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Fweshspice(m): 1:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Hahahaha...Na This Boy Go Later Kill Buhari. E no dey give Baba Breathing Space Even On His Birthday... #Haba# This is Pure Wickedness!

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by BabaRamota1980: 1:20am On Dec 17, 2017
I think Ibo set my brother up with toto.

Ever since ffk has hooked up with this Ibo wife his brain has gone East.
This is revenge for the way ffk yab Ibo and talked about his intimacy with Biancah.

Abeg Ibo people make una free my brother o. Tell your village women to free ffk o. Give him back his brain.

Yeye people angry

164 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:35am On Dec 17, 2017
I JUST GRABED THE MESSAGE NOT MINDING WHO WAS THE MESSANGER...........
The cow-being should step down already!!

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by python1: 3:05am On Dec 17, 2017
I swear this ffk no get shame. The person you gave 1million reasons to convince your grunting pigs that he is dead is the same person you are telling to resign. Why not channel your birthday message to Jubrin? E be like say dat bianca pssy don do you strong thing.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by python1: 3:10am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

If you call Buhari a cow-being, what do we call the unlucky couples that brought nonentities like you into this world to come and suffer?

Post your father's life achievements, let us all compare and contrast with Buhari's life achievements. If the drug addict called FFK is now your mentor, I wonder how your tomorrow will be.
Bros, I have nothing to say other than; May God bless you.

183 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2017
Anyways, happy birthday your excellency BUT:

Whats the use of a birthday when:

4million citizens approx have lost their jobs and counting.

When the standard of living and cost of living are at extreme ends of both sides..

Think Nigerians... Think
Imagine your father celebrating his birthday when he is yet to pay your fees..

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by seunmsg(m): 5:45am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

If you call Buhari a cow-being, what do we call the unlucky couples that brought nonentities like you into this world to come and suffer?

Post your father's life achievements, let us all compare and contrast with Buhari's life achievements. If the drug addict called FFK is now your mentor, I wonder how your tomorrow will be.

This is brutal finishing. Damn!!!

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by net282: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2017
Buhari remains the only choice for Nigeria , whether u take or not, but the the morons & bairnish like ffk will not understand because of high rate of his myopicness

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by chibuzorAbia: 5:56am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

OMG!!!

You have practically killed that mumu!

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Samusu(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2017
Childish Oldman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by okosodo: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2017
If you are still confused as to what disaster is, just compare between Buhari and what we used to have before. The person that will take over from buhari cannot even do much to bring nigeria out of the mess he put us. Nigeria is gone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Is there any sense in what Friend of failed Kanu (FFK) Just spew. It's utterly disheartening to see ppl of This age still behaving like a toddler...common sense is indeed a rare commodity. I hope this nonentity will grow up someday to match up with his age.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Alariiwo: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
FFK is a political jobber.. He sings only for those who give him food.
He doesn't give a damn about others or how they fare.

May God continue to bless PMB and give him sound health to lead Nigeria to the promise land. Isee!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I think Ibo set my brother up with toto.

Ever since ffk has hooked up with this Ibo wife his brain has gone East.
This is revenge for the way ffk yab Ibo and talked about his intimacy with Biancah.

Abeg Ibo people make una free my brother o. Tell your village women to free ffk o. Give him back his brain.

Yeye people angry

Because he attacked Buhari right? He has now been setup by Ibo toto? You won't blame the irresponsible Yoruba parent that bred him! Rather its Ibo toto. Funny enough, same Ibo toto you are so bitter about is the passage way through which his son Aragon came through. The only Son that will maintain his Yoruba lineage whether you like it or not. Same Ibo toto has been proved to be the one blessed by God because prior before now, other Yoruba toto kept on breeding girls for him. And we all know the importance of the boy child in the African home.

Had it been he said wonderful things about Buhari now, he will become "A real Yoruba man" like your fake sister is professing for Fayose on another thread. You people are the ones fanning the embers of tribalism with subtle support from your people on this forum. When you are attacked back, you start screaming "Igbo people are savages, Igbo peole are this, Igbo people are that". Why don't you just congratulate your president and be on whatever hopeless venture you still have today as one of the hallmarks of your miserable life? Before some people that are holier than thou accuse me of same thing, below is a picture of his sisterly saying good things about Fayose concerning Buhari birthday. Pray tell What concerns Ibo people with what her mentally unstable brother said?

Funny enough, Fayose is now a "Real yoruba man" right? Because he said nice things today about Buhari. Had it been he said bad things about Buhari now, he will become "IPOB YOOT or IPOB ZOMBIE".

I say it and I say it again. You all are not smart. You people are just negatively cunny. More like schemers and plotters for an end game that is about your region only.

Same Fayose that printed a full page advert on a news paper about Buharis death is now "A real Yoruba man" for her sister? Same Fayose that has been saying bad things about Buhari and Islam is now a good man to the young lady? Same Fayose that once said Buhari is now on life support is now a good man? Same Fayose that nearly released damaging pictures about Buhari is now a real Yoruba man? Same Fayose that once campaigned for Buhari to hand over to Osibanjo is now a good man? Wonderful!

Hypocrisy? Two edged sword? Backstabbers? Correlating with my topic the other day on what you accuse Igbos of?

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by verygudbadguy(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Childish. Politics of bitterness.
What happens to a happy birthday message today and you resume your ranting tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by HtwoOw: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Sumbori transfer 2k to FFK abeg he talks when he's out of crack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by anibirelawal(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2017
COMMON SENSE IS HARD TO FIND NOWADAYS ! that FFK na fulltime F**L.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by beautyhd: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Upper cut subtly put
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Bolustical: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
I JUST GRABED THE MESSAGE NOT MINDING WHO WAS THE MESSANGER...........

The cow-being should step down already!!
If Buhari is a cow-being.

See what Nnamdi Kanu labelled all of you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by MhizzAJ(f): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin Oh No!!
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Bolustical: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

Vice Chancellor

University of Savagery

I doff my hat sir

grin

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by jerryunit48: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
FFK Just like I told Dogara Just congratulate him and move on , no need for this

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Dannyset(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Spoilt brat
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by phranklyn92(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Who is dis one trying to fool couching insults to seem like congratulations.

FFK sense fall on you idiat! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by jerflakes(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

See this buffoon... Why don't you post Your Own fathers achievement?

14 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.