Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos (31860 Views)

Wife Pours Architect Onyelowe Dandison Hot Water For Taming Their Daughter / Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Angelanest: 3:29am On Dec 17, 2017
A woman identified as Mrs. Olusa allegedly poured hot water on her sick husband in order to resuscitate him in Ijoka area of Akure, Ondo state. It was revealed according to reports that Mr. Olusa, a staff of School of Health Technology, Akure had been sick and taken to a hospital.

And after a while, he was discharged having recovered.

However, it was gathered that after a few days at home, the man later fainted in which his wife tried all she could to resuscitate him, but to no avail.

It was alleged that the woman later poured hot water on her husband’s mouth, arms and legs to revive him.

The man is currently being treated at a hospital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/woman-allegedly-pours-hot-water-husband-resuscitate-photos.html

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Angelanest: 3:30am On Dec 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by TrumporIdie: 4:01am On Dec 17, 2017
At least he was resuscitated grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by edo3(m): 4:12am On Dec 17, 2017
End time resuscitation!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Which kind wahala be this?

16 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by princeade86(m): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2017
she tried to bring her joy back.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by mrphysics(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2017
When help goes wrong

8 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Angelanest: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

Definition of love. She did that out of love. Is better for her to revive her husband with hot water than to be a widow.

Thank God her efforts wasn't in vain.

Quick recovery to him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Prognose: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Definition of love. She did that out of love. Is better for to revive her husband with hot water than to be a widow.

Quick recovery to him.

Wait, what

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

It would have been better she allowed him to die.
This his condition is worse than death.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by imitateMe(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
May God deliver us from the hands of these women. Can't someone die in peace again

She must have been waiting for the right time to strike the man.

In fact, I hate all women!!

I'm retracting the recharge card I promised my sister earlier today. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by bola565: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sometimes I reduce my grandma's phone brightness to Zero,
and tell her she needs $250 to buy a new screen bulb.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by orjikuramo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
I sincerely think she intended ending him for good. Hot what!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by BruncleZuma: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nah only MMM participants dem dey woke like that nah!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by nothingmega122(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Afonjas and wickedness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where did it happen again? undecided undecided

Which state

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Offpoint: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Thanks to her from trying to "Resuscitate" him, she end up "Roastitate" him. Not too bad though.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Adeoba10(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Instead make she use plier press the tips of his di*k.....

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Abfinest007(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
pls locate d common sense senator he might help u with common sense

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Nobodys(f): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
undecided The injury from the resuscitation might make the poor man wish he was dead.... how will he eat??....

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Oxtonguy: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

Afonja the record breaker.

Probably wanted to auction his manhood for 5k n mine his head
What gibberish is this one saying.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by bedspread: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
HAAAAAHAAAA......
SHE WILL BE CHARGED FOR HEALINGMURDER..
I just Tire

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by slawomir: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
isoright
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
bola565:
Sometimes I reduce my grandma's phone brightness to Zero,
and tell her she needs $250 to buy a new screen bulb.

Your name is Bola
I don't doubt your story

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by mrmrmister: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Definition of love. She did that out of love. Is better for to revive her husband with hot water than to be a widow.

Quick recovery to him.

You have no functional brain.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Biiitch,
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by BornAgainMay: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin

Afonja the record breaker.

Probably wanted to auction his manhood for 5k n mine his head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nigeria, a country of funny men and women grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by segebase(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
I weak
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Not her fault,she was trying to save a bad situation instead she ended up making it worst.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Donates Funds Nigerians Raised To Save Their Daughter's Life To Charity / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Nigerians, Prepare For More Hot Days & Warm Nights - NIMET Warns, Lists Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.