Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Science Is The True Omniscient. Science Knows All and Our only hope not god - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Is The True Omniscient. Science Knows All and Our only hope not god (1520 Views)

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Science Is The True Omniscient. Science Knows All and Our only hope not god by purem(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
0temSapien:
Thanks sir, I am loyal. Here's it>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/69#63262251

Thanks!

I enjoyed reading it early last yr, I was viewing only the thread almost a month

Am sort of bored now, just want to find something da will keep me busy

1 Like

Re: Science Is The True Omniscient. Science Knows All and Our only hope not god by 0temSapien: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
purem:

Thanks!

I enjoyed reading it early last yr, I was viewing only the thread almost a month

Am sort of bored now, just want to find something da will keep me busy
Early last year is far away. That should be 1/20 of the whole thing now.
Re: Science Is The True Omniscient. Science Knows All and Our only hope not god by purem(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
0temSapien:
Early last year is far away. That should be 1/20 of the whole thing now.

I was getting lost reading it

Then I have to paused at where faulkin was visiting the other gods to glorify himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands / Responding To Hismasterpiece, "Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People" / Know This And Know Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.