Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) (59533 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PHOTOS: Atiku Opens Chicken Cottages At Silverbird Cinema / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by lanr3y1: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A visinary man doing his thing ..show me one singlr company Buhari has registered with the CAC or single business complimentary card bearing his name ..A man cant give what he doesnt have , Nigeria deserves better than 20 IQ holder like Buhari as president

Will you shut up... Where was Atiku and youtj empowerment b4 now? Or what was Atikus achievement as a VP of Nigeria for 8years?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

Don’t worry boss, since you have limited your participation to your one vote, wait for those who are investing more than just their votes to determine whether Atiku or Buhari will be our president.

Every man and woman has one vote no one has more

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
nice one..be it politically or otherwise minded,mid other politicians and leaders, e en those who have stole the nation resources invest it back in one or two businesses, then we would be seeing a different country....God bless you hussle sir
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Buhari is a collosal disaster that hit Nigeria unexpectedly.

He has nothing tangible to offer this country than blame game, using anti corruption toga to fool some people meanwhile doing nothing.

His cabinet members have resorted to praise singing ever since they realised that this is what it's all about. A leader who truly means business by now ought to have flushed out non performers from the govt but when the head is rotten what do you expect from the body.

We need to move forward very quickly in this country, first, do away with such carricature administration and usher in a dynamic and purpose driven government who can galvanise the country into a production firm and let real work begin across the nation.

The cocoa, cotton, palm produce, kolanut, farm produce industries can start booming again. Our railway and roads will pick up and businesses will happen seamlessly. Electricity supply that is looking so hard when handed over to technocrats with the Midas touch will function just like magic when we do away with quacks in the system who are there in the first place because of quota system.

The fact is that we have it all right here in Nigeria, just that these evil old people won't let them blossom. If I had my way I will gather all of them in one room. Don't ask me what I will do next.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Humility017(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

We started producing laptops years ago

The minister was not even talking about just producing pencil he meant complete production which is a great thing if you ask me

So Egyptian president opened the company that manufactured the phone?

Why cAnt you say honorable minister I can manufacture pencil in 2 months

That's what got pat utomi to were he is you know ?
brother....you should do that.
as for me...I am more interested in voting in the right candidate come next election first...then afterwards we will play along...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Invest locally. The VP is very good at that. Keep such coming.

I may not like him, just like other corrupt politicians who have been in power for decades and failed to take us forward, but we have to admit that the man is an astute businessman who has used his stolen money to create local jobs. At least some of his money is working in Nigeria. Not many can boast of that.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Simulator(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Talk of trying so hard to get into power.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Humility017:

brother....you should do that.
as for me...I am more interested in voting in the right candidate come next election first...then afterwards we will play along...

Then stop complaining and vote

Voting takes 2 hours max

It won't take me 30 mins to decide who to vote

Nigeria economy is ours and we must make it work

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by seguno2: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:
Buhari is not a business man
Just like Clinton is no business man
We must all not be into business some people just like public service you know

Clintons have a foundation doing wonderful things around the world to help others, even in Nigeria.
That is public service.
Buhari has been feeding fat on government jobs and stealing our money.
That is NOT public service.
Please carefully note the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Humility017(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

Then stop complaining and vote

Voting takes 2 hours max

It won't take me 30 mins to decide who to vote

Nigeria economy is ours and we must make it work
we must make the economy work by first voting out the one you and your clings fisted on us....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Humility017(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

Clintons have a foundation doing wonderful things around the world to help others, even in Nigeria.
That is public service.
brother you are wasting your time...explaining to his supporter...
they're more like him..barely understand anything...wit empty minds.
please save your points for reasonable folks...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by lloyds(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where did he get money to do all these things ..... Is it not our money he stole?

Ole.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by laffwitmi: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Stop wailing and crying,PMB will rule till 2023... either u want it or not...
Humility017:

we must make the economy work by first voting out the one you and your clings fisted on us....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by seguno2: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:
Every man and woman has one vote no one has more

Is that why Tinubu and Buhari were running around to lobby Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami etc.
One vote ko, two votes ni.
Have you heard of mobilising voters?
How many votes can you mobilise for your candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by guru03(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
I an not a fan of Atiku, I will rather vote for him than giving buhari who is a colossal failure. not minding Atiku is a thief, he continues to use his loot to provide job opportunities to others, what about buhari the so called Mr integrity who watches corruption happen, he then adores it and personified it with sweetness and cannot create job opportunities rather unemployment in the country, no wonder since bihari came in everyone is running to "Libiya"

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dis is hw dey make deceiving moves

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by seguno2: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
lloyds:
Where did he get money to do all these things ..... Is it not our money he stole?
Ole.

Buhari steals our money and hides it in London for his medical tourism enjoyment and his children’s education while Nigerians suffer unemployment and illiteracy.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions.
That error must be corrected in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by bendike: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
skedman:
buhari is a farmer and he has about 150 cows and a fruit farm The question i expected you to ask atiku is the source of its wealth. This food resturant must have cost him millions without a bank loan . But farming you see your money grow and when they reproduce they add to your investment.
Google the source of his wealth
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
princeade86:
looking 4 power by all means to play revenge on any of ur enemies is killing dis country. Many of them dnt av gud intension to we citizens. Just like d current president.
U have said it all.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

Is that why Tinubu and Buhari were running around to lobby Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami etc.
One vote ko, two votes ni.
Have you heard of mobilising voters?
How many votes can you mobilise for your candidate?
I can only try to convince people and I have no candidate

And my vote or my support can never be bought not even for $1m
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
waziri adamawa is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A visinary man doing his thing ..show me one singlr company Buhari has registered with the CAC or single business complimentary card bearing his name ..A man cant give what he doesnt have , Nigeria deserves better than 20 IQ holder like Buhari as president
yes with his stolen billions.

buhari is a farmer. that's his own little and honest contribution. get a life

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Humility017:

The economy is moving forward but slowly I must say

Once the taxing policy comes on board the revenue would rise exponentially and we would have enough for capital projects

I just don't see the picture

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don't see why this man would be bad for president. I just wish his corruption case addressed. I see him as a more secular man. Since it's so hard to have someone credible that's unpopular, if it must be northern man, atiku is ok.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

That is public service.

You mean same Clinton foundation that launder millions or dollars every year and kill ( they just die )anyone that tries to expose them ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Theakthedream: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Do you know how much Intels makes in a day across Africa?
So no more "Biafra or death"?
Remember what your lord nnamdi kanu told you people.. NO ERECTION, NO LEFELENDUN..

It is like your god nnamdi kanu is no more relevant..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
This man in all ramifications is far far more better than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by seguno2: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:
You mean same Clinton foundation that launder millions or dollars every year and kill ( they just die )anyone that tries to expose them ?

Save your stories for gullible people who vote a vision-less illiterate to rule ruin our country.
What is Buhari’s public service?
What has he achieved as an ordinary citizen outside of power?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by dieBYfire: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
osaze2017:
Atiku Abubakar has unveiled a fast-food restaurant.

The former vice president tweeted about his first Chicken Cottage outlet on Saturday evening, saying he was excited and promised to patronize local farmers to boost local agriculture earnings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/942083228613083136

https://www.ireporteronline.com/presidential-hopeful-atiku-opens-fast-food-restaurant-patronises-local-farmers/

ATIKU is really a man of the people!
Creating jobs has always been his forte.
Me and my entire household shall vote for you Sir!

These are wonderful traits of a president! Nice one sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Cjrane2: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
This man knows how to create jobs and keep Nigerians employed.

Unlike Buhari that only knows how to steal, kill innocents people and blame Jonathan for even Aisha's unfaithfulness.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
If you like open buka or akara joint, it's Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by alid8788(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
he just realized that people need employment abi and he just saw local farmers to patronize abi.... we are watching... this 2019 is turning many to saints over night.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.