Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally (950 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Ajfems(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Reason for my title:
Background

There I was this time last year at icm (ikeja city mall) almost on my kneels for a lady I really loved, not to make marriage proposal but, to beg her for time. I had dated her for a year after I left school ND was serving then at kogi state, she broke up with me last October saying she needed a guy that is ready she was 23. By ready she meant financially stable to support her needs and probably marriage.
So I was there after two month of break up it was only December we could meet up, cos she was serving then at cross river. Begging for time, told her. Give me 2 years I will get my thing in order the future is bright. Off course I m hardworking bt I can't get a job unless I complete nysc that's ow the country rolled. I knew 2 years was too much time, I have confidence in my God.
On Christmas day I went to see her mum, she acted like every thing was fine on my way ome she told me it can't work.... Then I figured her mum had pressured her to find a older guy that can take care of her.
Most yoruba ladies don't want a guy with prospect they can start up together. They prefer a made man that can 'take care of them' and their mothers encourage it.
Maybe my luck is shitty with dem, bt I knw few guys dat can relate.
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
So what's your point?
That most yoruba ladies can't date a guy that isn't financially stable undecided That's a lie
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Martin0(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
So what's your point?
That most yoruba ladies can't date a guy that isn't financially stable undecided That's a lie

Come oo,how fa®grin
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Oye0404(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
U were making sense until u added "most Yoruba girls"
Every lady wants financial security irrespective of tribe so stop dis tribalism of a thing and face ur work

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by prico32(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
I date a Yoruba girl, she has been with me at the hardest point of my life, she stayed faithful & encouraged me I will make till things started turning around, planning getting her a car with a ring next year.

Their are still good good yoruba girls out their bro.

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Ajfems(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Main:
Here I am today. Reminiscing what had gone down through the year.
March I met a lady I knew b4 on fb. So we exchanged contact and we start to talk, asked her out month later and we started dating. I was still a corper, she was a corper serving at Ogun state. One thing about her was she was ambitious and supportive. She does nt ask for gifts or money, she said all I want is two things need I want u to show me every day dat I can trust u wen m nt with u. And I want u to show me u can be surpass ur yesterday and develop you self today so tomorrow u can be proud of u. Well have dated few ladies in the past, yes. Did dey say words of encouragement? oooh they do most of it is sex related and money oriented. Den It didn't matter if she found the words form anywhere, all I knew was in my corner I had support for the very first time.
I studied engr. From primary school always a good student. My parents well they don't say almost nothing to encourage me.. I made all my decisions on my own... The secondary school to go. The university to attend. The course to study. No pressure. Was it good, yes. Bt did I like it, no it made me feel alone. Like no one cares. The only person dat day anytin is MA. Maternal grandpa ND all he talks abt is my handwriting and ow terrible it is grin so he used to get me 2b to learn hand writing while I wanted to sit for ssce.
First time I had someone in my corner. A believer. So I put my self out Der I applied for jobs. Then one day saw an advertisement didn't have sub read it in a newspaper so I told her to help me apply. And she did. On the day of my passing out parade I got an examination invite. So the next day I traveled to write without studying. I wrote the exam nf told her... I failed u knw I didn't write it well.. So she decided to fast for 7 days and I joined her. After 7 days I got invite for interview. Two days to my birthday In June, I signed a contract for 2m per annum. For a start.
Guess the first person dat called wen I signed my contract. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy well God is good.
This is not a story. This is a testimony. Jan to March I attended mfm prayer programs with one prayer point... Lord glorify your self in my life, so I won't be mocked.

Jst telling this for someone out Der. Dat one yoruba babe jst left cos he didn't have money.
Date Delta girls cheesy cheesy. They re supportive and they can pray. Gbam. cool.
To CHIFUNANYA. Thanks for believing. #yorubaboy.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2017
The time you will know if a lady loves you or not is when you are broke.

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by MhizzAJ(f): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Come oo,how fa®grin
I'm fine
U?
I get gist for you oo
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Hmm

Some of the most supportive ladies in Nigeria are found in the southsouth. I don't really know why.

#True #
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Blackhawk03(f): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Yoruba ladies? What exactly is the purpose of this stupid thread of yours?
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by ibietela2(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2017
This SHIT is everywhere...... Most of them even as they are seeing how you are working hard and making progress they still prefer that guy with a car and swag
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by ibietela2(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I'm fine
U?
I get gist for you oo

Me nko
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Martin0(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I'm fine U? I get gist for you oo
Okgrin
I jus dey fine oo,me dey watch fast and furious for house grin
Abeg gist me jorgrin
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Oxster(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Okgrin

Abeg gist me jorgrin

No,church or r u a muslim??

If Christain,Big shame on you
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by habsydiamond(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Oga clean Ur mouth u don lie....for all the tribes for this Naija Na Yoruba ladies still dey endure for relationships pass.....I respect Yoruba girls like kilode..
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Martin0(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Oxster:

No,church or r u a muslim??
If Christain,Big shame on you

Na wa for u ooogringrin Does going to church makes me know God or believ in God
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Oxster(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooogringrin
Does going to church makes me know God or believ in God

Lol,,not funny,.thats de problem of Christain...not serious in our religion#Bruv contd ur movie,ok
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by MhizzAJ(f): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Okgrin

Abeg gist me jorgrin
My partner in crime grin grin
Make i tshow **in ushbebe's voice**
Who's that one that is asking if you are a Muslim or christian undecided
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Martin0(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,not funny,.thats de problem of Christain...not serious in our religion#Bruv contd ur movie,ok

U ve not answerd my question!
Does going to church makes me know God or believe in God
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Martin0(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

My partner in crime grin grin
Make i tshow **in ushbebe's voice**
Who's that one that is asking if you are a Muslim or christian undecided

Hahahah abigrin

One love mehn,I salute u oogringrin
Abeg tshow ee na dat one u dey talk small small?grin

I nor jus understand dem ooo,I ask am simple question,jus small tikele question oo,nia Eim nor fit yus answergrin

Na dem gullibles be that from wetin I dey ci sogrin
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Oxster(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

U ve not answerd my question!
Does going to church makes me know God or believe in God

Lol#NO
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Martin0(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oxster:

Lol#NO
Ok Good so what then is the meaning of ur previous comment
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Oxster(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Martin0:

Ok Good so what then is the meaning of ur previous comment

Ok Good so if you think my previous comment is meaningless that's cool
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Martin0(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
modik:
. Marriage how?
Na wa for u ooogrin
She wasn't a good material for marriage?
I didn't say sogrin Why are u so quick in asking an assuming question?grin
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
greiboy:
Hmm

Some of the most supportive ladies in Nigeria are found in the southsouth. I don't really know why.

#True #
I heard its their culture to take care of their men

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ajfems:
Reason for my title:
Background

There I was this time last year at icm (ikeja city mall) almost on my kneels for a lady I really loved, not to make marriage proposal but, to beg her for time. I had dated her for a year after I left school ND was serving then at kogi state, she broke up with me last October saying she needed a guy that is ready she was 23. By ready she meant financially stable to support her needs and probably marriage.
So I was there after two month of break up it was only December we could meet up, cos she was serving then at cross river. Begging for time, told her. Give me 2 years I will get my thing in order the future is bright. Off course I m hardworking bt I can't get a job unless I complete nysc that's ow the country rolled. I knew 2 years was too much time, I have confidence in my God.
On Christmas day I went to see her mum, she acted like every thing was fine on my way ome she told me it can't work.... Then I figured her mum had pressured her to find a older guy that can take care of her.
Most yoruba ladies don't want a guy with prospect they can start up together. They prefer a made man that can 'take care of them' and their mothers encourage it.
Maybe my luck is shitty with dem, bt I knw few guys dat can relate.

Errem, I saw this moniker on a thread, the name seems familiar so I clicked on it. This story self they correlate. Do I know you?

Femi Ele'15 is this you? Or This is you grin
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by finishmatter: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.
Who should we marry bayi o? Abi we should not marry again? Make everybody dey him dey.
Re: To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally by Nyascobar1414: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Naija ladies are hoes... They have been shared by upto 10men so why the Bleep are you begging them..

(1) (Reply)

Bish Stole My Look! Between Mercy Aigbe And Diamond's Baby Mama Hamisa Mobetto / Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public / Sex Doll Versus Vaseline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.