Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (48680 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
I guess its time to repackage the tithing. More members fall on you. cheesy
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by anibi9674: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
ok
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nwaoma198(f): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Both freeze and ufuoma una be end time souls
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Because he refused to collect 10% of people hard earned money? grin

bedspread:
FALSE PROPHET

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Gudfrie(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
metroblogger:
His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze's teachings.

"No more tithing in my ministry": Pastor says after listening to Daddy Freeze and doing further research

According to the prophet's Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical.

"No more tithing in my ministry": Pastor says after listening to Daddy Freeze and doing further research

Freeze has rejoiced over the prophet's decision and shared the news via his Instagram account with the caption:

"Wow this gentleman actually has quite a big ministry... I'm proud of him! Lets all stand up for the truth!"

The prophet further added:

http://www.metronaija.com/no-tithing-church-pastor-says-listening-daddy-freeze/

Your holiness ko,your hatred ni...............

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by anonimi: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2017

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Sergioaguero: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
I sell final year project materials for management science student for N2500. Contact me on 08138570184. Over 1000 topics available in soft copy from introduction to appendix.

Call 08138570184
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by chukwuma1234: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wonders shall never end,I wish other criminals pastors will follow,we must stop this stealing

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by anonimi: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Both freeze and ufuoma una be end time souls

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Idrismusty97(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Icecream4U:
Who is daddy freeze?
A knight of the sheeples, Breaker of chains, The unburnt.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by infoservant: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Funny grin

Meanwhile, check my signature/profile to visit my blog and see latest job vacancy, profitable low start up capital business ideas, travel tips
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by anonimi: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
chukwuma1234:
Wonders shall never end,I wish other criminals pastors will follow,we must stop this stealing

We must stop the stealing and free the sheeple.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by miketayo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
maynia:
This pastor is dumb... So because someone said something about tithe.. You stop it... I mean if he didn't say it nko.. You will continue.. So he just collected tithe because other churches were collecting it and now he has stop because someone said it.. Oloriburuku..

Why didn't he check the Bible before collecting tithe.. If daddy freeze comes tomorrow and denounce all he has being saying about tithe.. am damn sure this man will start collecting tithe

He humbled himself at least. Not like others that knows the truth but r too ashame to change

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Firstcitizen: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
chinjo:
It means he has no proper knowledge of the bible before opening his church

So Kumuyi that told his members not watch TV and later changed the retrogressive doctrine was not led by God in the first place.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bedspread: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
NubiLove:
Because he refused to collect 10% of people hard earned money? grin

He is Depriving the people from obeying the Scripture because of a man...
He is Depriving the people of adhering to GOD'D WORD.
He is Exposing the Finances of members to Attack from the Enemy
He is unknowingly initiating the Members into Robbing GOD..
Tithing is Scriptural... it is not a Man's idea...

Tithing is brought into the house of GOD not into a Pastor Pocket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
metroblogger:
His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze's teachings.

According to the prophet's Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical.

Freeze has rejoiced over the prophet's decision and shared the news via his Instagram account with the caption:

"Wow this gentleman actually has quite a big ministry... I'm proud of him! Lets all stand up for the truth!"

The prophet further added:

http://www.metronaija.com/no-tithing-church-pastor-says-listening-daddy-freeze/

after reading all the comments initiated here by the self imposed Stockholm syndrome of Africans i suggest this pastor next time should attach the below ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by doctokwus: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
chinjo:
It means he has no proper knowledge of the bible before opening his church
So those pastors that preach tithe paying are the ones with proper knowledge of the bible,ekwa!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by anonimi: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
perez100:
Some Pastors particularly the Afonjas are using tithe, majical powers etc to deceive a lot of gullible ones. This is why they have less Catholic Priests and Anglican Pastors. These two denominations does not support their fetish way.

Must you bring tribalism inside?
As if your people do not have similar scams and bad practices.
You must either be a small boy or a shallow-minded adult.
Impotent men contesting longest prick. What absurdity.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by chukwuma1234: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
You are very stupid,for this comment

This pastor is dumb... So because someone said something about tithe.. You stop it... I mean if he didn't say it nko.. You will continue.. So he just collected tithe because other churches were collecting it and now he has stop because someone said it.. Oloriburuku..

Why didn't he check the Bible before collecting tithe.. If daddy freeze comes tomorrow and denounce all he has being saying about tithe.. am damn sure this man will start collecting tithe [/quote]
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by sirwilly4eva(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
maynia:

Why didn't he check the Bible before collecting tithe.. If daddy freeze comes tomorrow and denounce all he has being saying about tithe.. am damn sure this man will start collecting tithe
haba y i dont totally agree with d pastors change of mind and doctrine. however Even pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life recently at Redeem camp said he was going change some of His church doctrines. because now he knows better. that doesnt mean he didnt know what he was doing all along.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Reading carefully to this confused pastor. He said "in my ministry". Apparently its not God's ministry. I am sure that He is a confused man. By their fruit we shall know them. I challenge daddy freeze to go after politicians. He should challenge Dino Melaye with is flamboyant lifestyle. If He truly wants to free the sheeple

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tell your pastor he is a fooool
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Orpe7(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Which one be Godist again
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yea so is: mixed crop farming, wearing a garment made from two kinds of material, shaving side-burns, stoning a witch and adulterous woman to death and so many other things that are in the old testament that Christians don't do....

It is okay to cherry pick the one that suits you... but when it comes these ones, you either claim "grace" or "new testament"... or the popular reply "you are taking it out of context"

grin

bedspread:
He is Exposing the Fiances of members to Attack from the Enemy

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
anonimi:

Their headache.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

government is the one responsible for well being of the people not pastors. go and tell it to the emirs with many wives.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by ViQQQ: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
This PH man,that has inscription on signpost reading if you want to be popular, if you want to be rich, if you want to win election... Mehn lemme come and be going.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
bedspread:
He is Exposing the Fiances of members to Attack from the Enemy

ahahahahaha ahahahaah��������

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by burner44(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
dis man funny oh so tithing is not biblical and you first da practice am 4 ur church. E sure me say u nor be man of God

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by anonimi: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
victorazyvictor:
government are the one responsible for well being of the people.

Are you a Christian?
Have you read Matthew 25: 31-46?
Please read and let me know if you want to amend your comment above.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
doctokwus:

So those pastors that preach tithe paying are the ones with proper knowledge of the bible,ekwa!
grin grin

Is a shock to me that Freez or whatever can convince a man not to pay tithe not to talk of a pastor, indeed he is not a man of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos) / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.