Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (48685 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bedspread: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
lonikit:

tel me why I should. did the author and finisher of my faith do it
IF U ARE A BELIEVER WHO HAS HEAVEN IN VIEW.. When confused about a matter you Go to Your Creator in Prayer and ask HIM which is right...
Not an ungodly fellow teaching u wat to do... its a pity
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by lonikit: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
bedspread:
IF U ARE A BELIEVER WHO HAS HEAVEN IN VIEW.. When confused about a matter you Go to Your Creator in Prayer and ask HIM which is right...
u go to the lord to change bible abi or Jesus and the apostles dont hav the spirit of God.

my people perish for lack of knowledge and not for lack of holiness.

its obvious u are so gullible
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by lonikit: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
bedspread:

I challenge u to tel me the precepts of tithing and I wil logically and scripturally explain why u shouldn't.

Christ emphasis offering, apostles did same. not tithing
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by TheAlchemist: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please can a statistician plot a pie chart of the percentage that tithe represents in the money collected by the church. i would like to know to have a better perspective, as to why pastors are still insisting on collecting tithes, that from my own understanding where meant for the Levites, who did not own any properties.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
azaino:

so the government is responsible for your hungry next door neighbor?
so the government will all visit the motherless. I believe you are a Christian and you have no knowledge of the bible

No, na ur pastor will be held responsible for the hunger of ur neighbor ...... grin

Lecture me preacher.
God has made everything possible for u, if u like tap from it, if u like don't .... u don't pay tithe and u want to be rich..... grin una funny die.

Maybe u never know that churches visit motherless homes.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
pcicero:

Does that mean your bride is already pregnant?

Your tithe-loving pastor/church doesn't preach against pre-marital sex shocked

was ur mother virgin before ur father marry her? grin
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Horlufemi:

The government is of this world and throughout history they've caused more harm than good.

If you really want to give to God, through who will you give?

The men on top or the people below?

You have no love in your heart and you are not a Christian. Keep doing bet9ja with your tithe.

Bet9ja u said? I'm glad doing it.
I wish i can be paying up to 1m naira as tithe one day. grin
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by AfriSportKits(f): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Are you one of Nigeria TOP FOOTBALL FAN?

Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?

For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.

We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.

What Sport kits would you like to support your team

With week on week. Check here to help us know.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by pcicero(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
victorazyvictor:

was ur mother virgin before ur father marry her? grin

Brood of vipers. By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by adellam16(f): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2017
metroblogger:
His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze's teachings.

"No more tithing in my ministry": Pastor says after listening to Daddy Freeze and doing further research

According to the prophet's Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical.

"No more tithing in my ministry": Pastor says after listening to Daddy Freeze and doing further research

Freeze has rejoiced over the prophet's decision and shared the news via his Instagram account with the caption:

"Wow this gentleman actually has quite a big ministry... I'm proud of him! Lets all stand up for the truth!"

The prophet further added:

http://www.metronaija.com/no-tithing-church-pastor-says-listening-daddy-freeze/

which one is Godist church again?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Horlufemi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Bet9ja u said? I'm glad doing it.
I wish i can be paying up to 1m naira as tithe one day. grin

If horses were wishes beggars would ride

I wonder why you skipped the question. Experience has taught me that people have pride in their decisions and feel their ego being destroyed when they are told they are wrong. People don't like to be told they are wrong so they become more adamant.

You've been paying tithe and you are still wishing to pay 1m as tithe. It's either God is a fraud or your pastor is a fraud. (Sheybi God said test him with tithe) Since God cannot be a fraud, your pastor has been defrauded you, and you're too proud to admit.

Even if tithe was biblical would you rather give it Adeboye/Oyedepo/Oyakilome/Suleman or a poor hungry kid?

Anyway continue
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Horlufemi:

If horses were wishes beggars would ride

Even if tithe was biblical would you rather give it Adeboye/Oyedepo/Oyakilome/Suleman or a poor hungry kid?

I'm not giving to man BUT God.
That's why sometimes I don't pity people that perished on road or anywhere. When man refused to follow life, death shall be his companion.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Horlufemi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
victorazyvictor:

I'm not giving to man BUT God.
That's why sometimes I don't pity people that perished on road or anywhere. When man refused to follow life, death shall be his companion.

I asked you a direct question.

Question: Would you rather give 10% of your income to a poor hungry kid or Adeboye?

a. Adeboye
b. hungry kid

Pick one

You've been paying tithe and you are still wishing to pay 1m as tithe. It's either God is a fraud or your pastor is a fraud. (Sheybi God said test him with tithe) Since God cannot be a fraud, your pastor has been defrauded you, and you're too proud to admit.

Concerning people perished on the road and you lacked emphaty. My dear you're not a Christian. Stop deceiving yourself. And how did our discussion get there. I know if someone who tithes like her life depended on it and died in a gruesome way. Her tithes could not save her.

Please please please when people are mentioning Christians don't come out cos you are not a Christian
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Horlufemi:

Question: Would you rather give 10% of your income to a poor hungry kid or Adeboye?

a. Adeboye
b. hungry kid

Pick one

Concerning people perished on the road and you lacked emphaty. My dear you're not a Christian. Stop deceiving yourself. And how did our discussion get there. I know if someone who tithes like her life depended on it and died in a gruesome way. Her tithes could not save her.

Please please please when people are mentioning Christians don't come out cos you are not a Christian

Reason why you guys misunderstood Tithe and Helping the poor.

Tithe is different from helping the poor, know that from today.

I give to people that need even till yesterday, that's doesn't mean I've paid tithe as they are totally different.

For your info I don't give pastor but God who have me the strength to make wealth, the same money is going to be used in propagating the gospel and also use in visiting same orphanages.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Horlufemi:

a. Adeboye
b. hungry kid

Pick one

I pity ur generation because u don't really know who u r in Christ Jesus.

plz change ur preacher.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Horlufemi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
victorazyvictor:

I pity ur generation because u don't really know who u r in Christ Jesus.

plz change ur preacher.

Pity yourself.

Not all idols are statues
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Horlufemi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Reason why you guys misunderstood Tithe and Helping the poor.

Tithe is different from helping the poor, know that from today.

I give to people that need even till yesterday, that's doesn't mean I've paid tithe as they are totally different.

For your info I don't give pastor but God who have me the strength to make wealth, the same money is going to be used in propagating the gospel and also use in visiting same orphanages.

You haven't answered a simple question.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Horlufemi:

You haven't answered a simple question.
Nop! rather u haven't find the answer in my words....
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Horlufemi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Nop! rather u haven't find the answer in my words....

Typical Sheeple
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Horlufemi:

Typical Sheeple

Typical goon, like father like son grin

son of scalawag grin
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by azaino: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2017
bedspread:
GO PAY YOUR TITHES... YOU CANT ROB GOD... LOOK FOR A PLACE WHERE THE NAME OF GOD IS GENUINELY CALLED.... PAY YOUR TITHES.. it's not your money.... IT GOD'S SHARE OF THE MONEY HE GAVE U....
gullible
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by azaino: 2:06am On Dec 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:

No, na ur pastor will be held responsible for the hunger of ur neighbor ...... grin

Lecture me preacher.
God has made everything possible for u, if u like tap from it, if u like don't .... u don't pay tithe and u want to be rich..... grin una funny die.

Maybe u never know that churches visit motherless homes.
I believe you are tither, lemme ask are you very very rich, that will mean that God has poured his much blessing on you as it is written in Malachi. How rich are you
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2017
azaino:

I believe you are tither, lemme ask are you very very rich, that will mean that God has poured his much blessing on you as it is written in Malachi. How rich are you

Richness is beyond just what you have in the bank my brother, and everything has season.

When you pay Tithe, the heavens open for you (opportunities in life) while your offering determined the quantity of what you get. Na you give pass Abraham, David, Solomon and Others? Solomon built a golden temple for God and you want to compete with him in richness yet u cant pay common tithe. grin

Is terrifying how people doubt God even in this generation, in deed the end-time is here.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 5:50am On Dec 20, 2017
azaino:

I am very very rich bro.

Write down this name so that u won't forget it: VICTOR ONYBUCHI IGBOKWE
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Horlufemi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Typical goon, like father like son grin

son of scalawag grin

Owk
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by azaino: 6:18am On Dec 22, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Richness is beyond just what you have in the bank my brother, and everything has season.

When you pay Tithe, the heavens open for you (opportunities in life) while your offering determined the quantity of what you get. Na you give pass Abraham, David, Solomon and Others? Solomon built a golden temple for God and you want to compete with him in richness yet u cant pay common tithe. grin

Is terrifying how people doubt God even in this generation, in deed the end-time is here.

My goodness!!!!! the quantity of your offering determines what you get, Jesus Christ my lord, what am I reading, you mean a pastor fed you this rubbish as the gospel of Christ, well I don't know what else to tell you, you are quoting your pastor's fabrication and not the word of God, well I will leave you for Christ, will still come to the knowledge of the son of God and the finished work on the cross, I will screenshot this your comment so people can know how deep some of you are in error, it will only take the grace of our lord Jesus Christ to liberate your type, the same grace that located me will also locate you. Shalom
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by victorazyvictor(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2017
azaino:

My goodness!!!!! the quantity of your offering determines what you get, Jesus Christ my lord, what am I reading, you mean a pastor fed you this rubbish as the gospel of Christ, well I don't know what else to tell you, you are quoting your pastor's fabrication and not the word of God, well I will leave you for Christ, will still come to the knowledge of the son of God and the finished work on the cross, I will screenshot this your comment so people can know how deep some of you are in error, it will only take the grace of our lord Jesus Christ to liberate your type, the same grace that located me will also locate you. Shalom

Not quoting pastor my brother .
Read Malachi 3:10
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by tipscogreen: 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
metroblogger:
His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze's teachings.

According to the prophet's Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical.

Freeze has rejoiced over the prophet's decision and shared the news via his Instagram account with the caption:

"Wow this gentleman actually has quite a big ministry... I'm proud of him! Lets all stand up for the truth!"

The prophet further added:

http://www.metronaija.com/no-tithing-church-pastor-says-listening-daddy-freeze/

May our God bless you for that single bold decision and enlarged your ministry. I'm proud of you.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Saltzman00: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Incrizz:
God has raised His Church and the gates of hell can not prevail against it.

God's 10%, so that there can be food in HIS house, Freeze is commanding people to give it to the poor?

He should have encouraged giving to the poor without trying to cast the holy thing to the ground. Freeze you can't.

Freeze, the hold of the spirit of the Antichrist is broken in your life today in Jesus name, amen.

I didn't bother reading the post but it's clear the Pastor has foundational issues. He doesn't know what he is saying, please don't listen to him o!

now tell me ....God and the poor who needs the 10% more...even in that ur so called church im sure you have and see members that come to church hungry and would trek back to their various homes still hungry and not knowing what there next meal would me...but you gullible folks would still pay TITHE to your pastor to buy cars and feed his family negelating the poor ...and maybe onces in a blue moon buy and pack of noddles and share for dem...mtcheeeeeww mofos!!!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Saltzman00: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
maryjames9:

You levites? You must be a Jew. Ok let's pretend you are Jew, do you have any property? Pls sell all your property and give it to the poor because I know you know that as a levite, you are not supposed to have any property or inheritance in Israel where I believe you are presently and hail from. FYI, Deuteronomy 14:22-29 tells me to eat my tithe with my family assuming I am am jewish and share the rest between you(levite), the poor, orphans, widows, et all. As a Jew who practice judaism, since you are a levite, that have Israeli passport, you are entitled to just a share of food tithe you get from jews who live in Israel not Nigeria or any African nation.
lol please explain well to them mofos!!....the mumu calles his pastor a levite heheheheh...somany sick people dey naija sha
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Saltzman00: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Your daft ..... "follow teachings of Christ not pastors" who propagate the teachings of Christ to you, angels abi Christ himself came down and did? grin

Sometimes I wonder if u guys are Christians, there is big problem o.... fear dey catch me
follow the teachings of christ!!!...good one now tell us where christ commanded us to pay tithe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.