Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews (1673 Views)

There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by analize701: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
you asked if there was a Palestine ,"Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of PALESTINE? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;"
Joel:3:4
Do you realize that where you call Palestine today was Bethlehem the City of David, the original country of Jesus Christ?

You mean this Palestine of yours was on top of Bethlehem?

Now lets try to locate where Tyre and Zidon were then we can ascertain where this Palestine was.
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
grin 70% don't support Ipob, are you in Nigeria at all, Israel isn't sending Palestine away, are you from this world at all, gosh pure stupidity very rare nowadays shocked, you even asked when they killed and sent Igbos out of the north so I should start teaching you history

Your consistency in being stupid and sounding dumb is admirable grin...please shift let me see front abeg.
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by danvon(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

Do you realize that where you call Palestine today was Bethlehem the City of David, the original country of Jesus Christ?

You mean this Palestine of yours was on top of Bethlehem?

Now lets try to locate where Tyre and Zidon were then we can ascertain where this Palestine was.
analize701:

This is what no muslim has been able to answer me.

In70AD when General Titus invaded Judea and caused the Jews to leave their land and flee, was there a village, a town, a city or a country called Palestine in that region? Abeg answer me.
You asked if there was a Palestine in that region there you go
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by analize701: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
You asked if there was a Palestine in that region there you go
You have not answered my question clever muslim. Where was this Palestine? Was it a village or a town i side Bethlehem? because where you are trying to force as Palestine was Bethlehem the City of David the bieth place of Jesus.

So, answer me, where was Palestine, or was Bethlehem a village inside Palestine?

So you think i didn't know there was a Palestine in the Bible? I asked if it was where Arabs are claiming it is.
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by danvon(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

You have not answered my question clever muslim. Where was this Palestine? Was it a village or a town i side Bethlehem? because where you are trying to force as Palestine was Bethlehem the City of David the bieth place of Jesus.

So, answer me, where was Palestine, or was Bethlehem a village inside Palestine?

So you think i didn't know there was a Palestine in the Bible? I asked if it was where Arabs are claiming it is.
OK using your logic was there a nation called Israel in 70AD?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

If they had seen this coming their killing of Christians recently would ve been postponed.

Agents of satan. After all the Killings of Christians, they feel they can garner support from the same Christians. And against Jews for that matter. No Christian in his right mind will take side with Islam, with or without persecution. Taa.

Don't mind them after it was clearly stated in their so called Holy book to never take the Jews and Christians as friends , I don't know when a Muslims love for Christians suddenly surpasses that of the Jews. cheesy
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by analize701: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
OK using your logic was there a nation called Israel in 70AD?
Hahahahahahahahahaha. When was 70AD? Are you sure you know what happened in 70AD?
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by danvon(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. When was 70AD? Are you sure you know what happened in 70AD?
was there Israel? The name was Judea
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by analize701: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
was there Israel? The name was Judea
See Christian o. A Christian who doesn't know that Jacob's name was changed to Israel and his descendants were called Israelites from Egypt.
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Demmzy15(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Maamin:

And where you are drawing your history from matters... undecided

Balfour Declaration is just 100 years

The Jewish state was dispatched from their land longer before that.

When did the Palestine became a state?
When Hitler killed 8 million Jews, where was Israel?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by danvon(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

See Christian o. A Christian who doesn't know that Jacob's name was changed to Israel and his descendants were called Israelites from Egypt.
See Christian o a Christian who doesn't know that Israel was divided into Israel and Judah and Judah was later called Judea which one be Israel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Demmzy15:
When Hitler killed 8 million Jews, where was Israel?

Good question, you tell me grin
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
It's this same Miami saying that the Trinity doesn't exist

No its Chicago...dullard grin
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

I rebuke you satan, Get behind me. By their fruits we shall identify the wolf in sheep Clothing.

And, Did St Augustine and Martin Luther hate the Jews? You talk off point too much.

I thought I was the only one that noticed how off point that guy talks at all times...If you are talking "A" he is talking -=;"+?(!+;39#?

grin
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
you asked if there was a Palestine ,"Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of PALESTINE? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;"
Joel:3:4

Always quote and read to understand..Joel 3:1-7

1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples (Al-aqsad) my goodly pleasant things:

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

Verse 7 is all in your face today and you are crying foul. tongue cheesy
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by analize701: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Maamin:

I thought I was the only one that noticed how off point that guy talks at all times...If you are talking "A" he is talking -=;"+?(!+;39#?

grin
He claims to be a Christian, but talks like a Philistine. Very soon, he'll jump and shout, ***conversion***
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

He claims to be a Christian, but talks like a Philistine. Very soon, he'll jump and shout, ***conversion***

He is an impostor...Wolf in sheep Clothing..a Muslim masquerading as Christian.
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by analize701: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
See Christian o a Christian who doesn't know that Israel was divided into Israel and Judah and Judah was later called Judea which one be Israel?
Oh Lawwd, do you listen to yourself?

Okay, the land is theirs, go and a collect it.
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by analize701: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Maamin:

He is an impostor...Wolf in sheep Clothing..a Muslim masquerading as Christian.
He has a very poor way of hiding it sef.
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

He has a very poor way of hiding it sef.

grin grin
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by danvon(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Maamin:

Always quote and read to understand..Joel 3:1-7

1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples (Al-aqsad) my goodly pleasant things:

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

Verse 7 is all in your face today and you are crying foul. tongue cheesy
your a fool for saying this homosexual loving Israel was created by God angry twisting the word of God like all devils do and read very well it says God not united nations or Christians, God will defend Israel not man
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
your a fool for saying this homosexual loving Israel was created by God angry twisting the word of God like all devils do

Plain bible truth in ya face...e don pain am grin
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by danvon(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Maamin:

Plain bible truth in ya face...e don pain am grin
Bible truth "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
Revelation:3:9 ..... "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation:2:9. ....For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John:1:11 there Bible truth they are not Jews they are the synagogue of Satan
Re: Muslims Stop Trying To Instigate Christians In Hating The Jews by Maamin(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
danvon:
Bible truth "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
Revelation:3:9 ..... "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation:2:9. ....For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John:1:11 there Bible truth they are not Jews they are the synagogue of Satan

Yes it is talking about Islam and the people stealing the Jewish right and identity grin tongue

Now go back and address Joel 3:1-7 tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. / These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. / Is It Possible To Be A True Christian Without Witnessing Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.