Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School (39677 Views)

Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / Adamawa Government Begins Free Feeding For Boarding Secondary Schools / Different Types Of Teachers In Government Primary School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by seguno2: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kooldon:

Most Problems Of Nigeria Are Not Bad Leaders But Mentally Derailed Electorates That Widely Celebrates Underachivers And Selling Their Votes For Peanuts. NO ONE 4RM THE NORTH THAT HAS BEEN IN GOVERNMENT AND STIL WANT TO BE COS OF GREED IS GETTING MY VOTE.

How much are you personally investing into making a southern candidate viable compared to Atiku or Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by okonja(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

He is way better than Buhari in education.

Lol, that's the only point you could state... smiley
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Kooldon(f): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

How much are you personally investing into making a southern candidate viable compared to Atiku or Buhari?
I Just Left Your Village Head's Palace, So Go In There And Ask Him. He Will Gladly Tell You.
Next.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Garshyzee(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Akkord4gov:

Not only the country educational situation but all the sectors.p in Nigeria. And if the only option we have in presidency in 2019 is between Atiku and Buhari,imagine the options in Senate and governorship seats,it gonna be worse. this country don finish

I concur

Old men no wan give young blood chance..
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by seguno2: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
okonja:
Lol, that's the only point you could state... smiley

He is also better in business and the economy.

https://www.nairaland.com/4237941/atiku-abubakar-opens-chicken-cottages

Atiku is way ahead of Buhari as a complete leader

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by duality(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
No big deal jare. The GEJ who built schools for them became their enemy, because they wanted power to return to the north.

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kooldon:
A High Profile Nigerian From That State, Is Running Arnd Claiming He Is The Messiah Nigerians Needs. Senior Bros, Charity Begins At Home.
shatap already. is he the governor or the commissioner of education in the state?

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by seguno2: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Garshyzee:
I concur
Old men no wan give young blood chance..

Have you ever seen someone give up his power and privilege without a fight from those who want it?
Young men are not serious about leadership and power.
No old man is going to give them anything.
When you are ready, you will save your money and get together with other youths to identify candidates for your support and campaign.

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by philGeo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kooldon:
A High Profile Nigerian From That State, Is Running Arnd Claiming He Is The Messiah Nigerians Needs. Senior Bros, Charity Begins At Home.
Think again, so he should perform Buhari duty?
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by okonja(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

He is also better in business and the economy.

https://www.nairaland.com/4237941/atiku-abubakar-opens-chicken-cottages

Atiku is way ahead of Buhari as a complete leader

I know him well just like you or More than self...BUT I ain't casting my vote for him. cool

Moreso, I guess you are part of his media team, anyway, thumbs up for responding all post about him....

"Ka gen she Wazirin Adamawa, "ama ne ba san bashi sabe na"
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Bollinger(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
hisgrace090:
Result of selfish leaders, that is only after their pocket.

Meanwhile some Nigerians are already touting Atiku and the next president. So, explain to me how it the leaders fault when the citizenry is s.tupid enough to continue to elect useless people to lead them? I am waiting. . . . . . . .
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by DrMuzungu(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bollinger:

Meanwhile some Nigerians are already touting Atiku and the next president. So, explain to me how it the leaders fault when the citizenry is s.tupid enough to continue to elect useless people to lead them? I am waiting. . . . . . . .

Excellent point. Must we always pick lesser of two evils (i.e. less corrupt over more corrupt politician, never mind that the first one is still corrupt, just less)? How about electing some new faces, who have never been in politics on any level?
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by hisgrace090: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bollinger:

Well, we are all faulty for now.

Until we change.

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Bollinger(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
DrMuzungu:

Excellent point. Must we always pick lesser of two evils (i.e. less corrupt over more corrupt politician, never mind that the first one is still corrupt, just less)? How about electing some new faces, who have never been in politics on any level?

It won't change anything. The very fabric of the Nigerian society needs to be reoriented and re educated. Haven't you noticed that a 15 year old in Nigeria is already a "sharp" guy? Corruption runs too deep in that country for anything to change.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by DrMuzungu(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bollinger:

It won't change anything. The very fabric of the Nigerian society needs to be reoriented and re educated. Haven't you noticed that a 15 year old in Nigeria is already a "sharp" guy? Corruption runs too deep in that country for anything to change.

Trust me, it works the same way in almost every country. But not in all countries. For example, in Germany, few years ago, over the period of two years, minister of defence and the president have resigned over the forged PhD projects. Both were disgraced and left with no option but to resign. In your country, as much as it is mine, forged papers don't mean anything. You scratch my back, I scratch yours, that is how it works. And yes, you are absolutely right, it is the people who have to change.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by muller101(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
okonja:
And Someone from that state want us to Atikulate for him come 2019..Charity they say begins at home cool
blame the present government. Leave Atiku out of this.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Opoki(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Education is never for the northern communals, give them IED or a rubber plate and let them roam the street.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Pharmtj: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
ladyF:
The tisha cannot even spell "position" shocked

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
where you hide your small body since?
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Lomprico2: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
rayopt:
Funny thing is. . . .anybody can write shii on a piece of paper to post online. . .

FakeNews

Show us d real deal or shutdafuckup!
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Lomprico2: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
okonja:
And Someone from that state want us to Atikulate for him come 2019..Charity they say begins at home cool
He is not the governor, senator, house of rep or state house of rep of his state! What are those ones doing?
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by okonja(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lomprico2:

He is not the governor of his state!

muller101:
blame the present government. Leave Atiku out of this.

But he is a statesman that can give valuable input in the governance of the state not until he given the power to do so, just like now that he is looking for the presidency at all cost...Anyway, all da best
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by jbtobsyn(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
okonja:
Pls do not talk.It is Bubu u should blame not Atiku.Is atiku the president or governor of that state.The headline was about government primary school.LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
ATIKULATE 2019
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by jbtobsyn(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
okonja:
WHY CANT YOUR PARENTS START PAYING SALATIES OF GOVERNMENT WORKERS CAUSE THAT IS WHAT U ARE TRYING TO PASS OUT
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by okonja(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
jbtobsyn:

Pls do not talk.It is Bubu u should blame not Atiku.Is atiku the president or governor of that state.The headline was about government primary school.LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
ATIKULATE 2019

jbtobsyn:

WHY CANT YOUR PARENTS START PAYING SALATIES OF GOVERNMENT WORKERS CAUSE THAT IS WHAT U ARE TRYING TO PASS OUT

This is the problem we are having today in this country, ordinary debate you are bringing parent into this, can't you argue constructively without resulting to insult?

Anyway, Charity they say begins at home. cool, You just show how you respect your own parent at home undecided
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Teeboi56: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Funny state

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Danchibez: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
northerners rules naija ...yet their region: suffer too much educational setback; r too poor in development; r too primitive in business; r killing them selves (boko haram/ herdsmen) r against naija restructuring/ referendum.
pls what is wrong with d northern people? why r they d problem of this country?
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Actskemzy: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
don't think dis country will ever be developed before rapture. Day after day it continue to diminish in all sector. Everyone should travel out of this forsaken country to start a new life in a developed nation or a nation that cares for its citizens
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Bossmafia(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
They will soon be writing it on their students palm.
Useless people,always praising those that made their lives miserable.
The parasitic region of the country.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

Good point.
Are you doing something to make sure that the northern elite does not continue to rule us?
What is it that you are doing?

I am a small fry, its up to us the youth to come together and chase these old hags out.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Chuknovski(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
what's the name of the schools I could print free for them
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by seguno2: 3:06am On Dec 18, 2017
sacluxisback:
I am a small fry, its up to us the youth to come together and chase these old hags out.

Every youth will say the same thing that he is a small fry just like you.
Coming together is the strength. Are you sensitising and mobilising them for this purpose? Are you ready to mobilise them to chase the old hags out?

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Dafreeguy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
I don't believe this shii..anyone can form this abeg..book no cost na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) / Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.