Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (19622 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by GindoX(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
ayourbamie:
You are born again, just that u r still living in sin.

Really, he is? Then I am too!
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
tayooluwole:
I don't know if any body here is in my shoe... Since I was born I have attended many crusade and church services. During any of the services, any time the instruction is prescribed that all who wish to denounce sin and become born again should come out to receive prayers, me no they carry last to follow go out to be born again at that moment. The issue is, my being born again at any point in time doesn't take much time before it expires. Just at the moment I decide to be born again the holyholy will be there but by the time the holyholy run into 2 to 3 days it begins to desolve till I go back to the status quo. The logic behind this is that, if Jesus is to come withing the shortest time that follows the moment of my being born again that means heaven sure me die but if na after it has expired OYO is my case but Jesus will surely consider my seriousness by looking at the number of times I have come to him...

Pls how can someone be permanently born again without much sin ?

Note: he get some things wey Christians go count as sin and wey if ah no do na hunger go kill me...

Christian brothers over to you...

Just enjoy ur life, That's why we were created.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Ceenacks(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Meet a man of God, not nairaland. U need to tk ur soul more serious than a meager joke matter. There is this threshold u must cross and u will now see God's gracious power and enablement in action. God bless and sustain you in Jesus Name, amen
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by ayourbamie: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
GindoX:

Really, he is? Then I am too!

Being born again is believing in Jesus Christ, His Death and Resurrection. And being baptised.

This man's spirit is willing but flesh is weak
Shall we continue to live in sin and expect grace to abound? God forbid.

If we say we have no sin we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
tayooluwole:
I don't know if any body here is in my shoe... Since I was born I have attended many crusade and church services. During any of the services, any time the instruction is prescribed that all who wish to denounce sin and become born again should come out to receive prayers, me no they carry last to follow go out to be born again at that moment. The issue is, my being born again at any point in time doesn't take much time before it expires. Just at the moment I decide to be born again the holyholy will be there but by the time the holyholy run into 2 to 3 days it begins to desolve till I go back to the status quo. The logic behind this is that, if Jesus is to come withing the shortest time that follows the moment of my being born again that means heaven sure me die but if na after it has expired OYO is my case but Jesus will surely consider my seriousness by looking at the number of times I have come to him...

Note: he get some things wey Christians go count as sin and wey if ah no do na hunger go kill me...

Hahahahahahahahaha. Chai, this guy, you funny o.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Ken4Christ: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
You only get born again once.
The fact that you are born again doesn't mean You will not make mistakes or fall into sin. GOD made provisions for your mistakes also. He even gave you a lawyer, Jesus to defend You when your accuser, the devil tries to condemn you.

So, when you fall until sin, the first thing you will notice is that You will feel bad. This is the evidence that you are truly born again. But before that, any act of sin you commit doesn't prick you. It is a normal thing for an unbeliever to sin. He does it without feeling any guilt. But, if you feel guilt, then you are born again.

What you need to learn is how to put your flesh under control. And whenever You do something wrong, ask God to forgive you and you will be forgiven.

However, don't abuse this grace by habitually living in sin. It will expose you to attack. This is the reason some believers fall sick and others have accident and die.

Above all, keep good friends. Cut off from ungodly people. Pray always. Receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Judging by ur response to that brother, u are not really ready to repent. Repentance is not 'Lord i am sorry' . Repentance is the willingness to turn away frm sin permanently, that is whn u receive the grace and power to live right. Until u are ready to forsake ur sins and turn a new leaf u wil never be saved because righteousness cannot be achieved by the energy of the flesh but by the Spirit of the Lord.
Don't even bother with him, he is one of the atheists here with another alt. They think that their coming to Christ adds to God.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ishilove:
This one is not ready to repent
I just dey laf am. Make him wait, satan teach lesson someday soon den he will know.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by wjxavier(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hi, can I talk to you?

I read your post, and I realized I've been there -until I understood what salvation means.

First, the concept of salvation is generally misunderstood, so you're not alone.

You see, the idea of giving your life to Christ is misleading at best.

You don't give your life to Christ. You declare your FAITH in Christ. They are two different things.

Giving your life implies a burden of instant change. But how can anybody do this without the tools? Without understanding?

Impossible, right?

When you declare your faith in Him, you begin a journey of transformation that is HINGED on your discovery of your new identity as a new creation. If you don't discover it, nothing changes. That's the cold hard fact.

So let's quickly conclude that the reason you keep coming out for altar call is because you have not been discovering your new identity as a new creation.

So when you get born again, your first priority is to understand what just happened in your life.

You're a new being.

You still feel the same, but deep inside your spirit, something has happened.

Now this may sound crazy, but as a child of God, you do t stop being a child of God because you fornicated, or you stole, or ANYTHING bad like that.

You're still his child.

This may seem incredibly stupid, it the fact is that this is Gods plan. You're designed to grow in grace as you discover more about yourself. 1Pet1:3. “Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/2pe.1.2.kjv

Through the knowledge..... did you see that?!

That's how to grow.

Study of the Word.

But you don't know how to study, right?

That's where believers Class comes in. In any real church, you are taught the basics of faith in Christ...what it means, and how to grow thereby.

However, not too many churches teach the right things. They teach you to forsake your sins and all that.

It's so wrong.

A living church teaches you rpyour rights so you can be strong enough to reject ANYTHING that's not supposed to be in your life as a believer.

And this Includes sin, disease, and lack.

If I were to advice you...and if you are serious about standing strong, I'd advice you to enroll for believe classes in any. Bristol Embassy church near you.

That's one church that teaches you to stand strong on your own instead running to your pastor every time.

Trust me.

Like I said, I've been where you are, it where it ended is in Christ Embassy.

Thank me later.

WhatsApp me if you have any further questions. +2348068974001

It may take time to reply (I'm a busy man), but I will certainly reply. Just introduce yourself and go straight to the point.

Thanks for reading.

This life of victims REAL.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
delishpot:
The church has failed many. No wonder God's judgement would start from it.
And how does the Church get one who is not ready to be serious with his life? No one can get conviction for the other.

When the Holy Spirit said that, there was no Church, so you have actually said nothing.

Many just gave their lives today and will burn with fire henceforth, from the same Church which you malign.

Jesus never called anyone into Church, He called us into a relationship with Him
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by delishpot: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
analize701:

And how does the Church get one who is not ready to be serious with his life? No one can get conviction for the other.

When the Holy Spirit said that, there was no Church, so you have actually said nothing.

Many just gave their lives today and will burn with fire henceforth, from the same Church which you malign.

Jesus never called anyone into Church, He called us into a relationship with Him

Yeah yeah but you will castigate anyone who tells you he doesn't believe in going to church ba? IF the church was less greedy, many would not be pressured into crime. Jesus did not teach the apostles to only worry about donations into their pockets, he did not teach only about spiritual things, he also taught them to feed, clothe and shelter the needy.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by nuelldido(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
let me talk to you sir and please read this carefully when it comes to salvation your 'will' is very important you must make sure you are ready to follow Christ totally in truth and holiness. Salvation will take things from you there is no one in the Bible that got saved that didn't leave things that they were doing before behind let me give examples... Apostle Paul in
Philippians 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
also read Galatians 1

Apostle made us understand that he counted those things that he was doing before which were gain to him loss so that he might win Christ which means Salvation will take you out of shady, corrupt and all manners of ungodly business and dealings. you must be ready to follow Christ it requires a determination with the help of the Holy Spirit if only you would submit yourself to Him.

also look at what happened in Acts 19: 18-19

Acts 19:18 And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds. 19:19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

when they got saved they let go of their magical and ungodly dealings in fact they burnt them to follow Christ... my brother God knows how he will provide for you when you make that decision.

so being born again is not about feelings in fact feelings has nothing to do with.... it's a thing of faith according to Romans 10:8-11

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

after you have confessed Christ and believe with your heart you are already born again and keep declaring what you believe that you are born again, you have the Holy Spirit in you, you have the nature of God.... because your faith also requires your declarations!!!

please sir I'll like you to take that bold step of faith today stay in your closet and use that Romans 10:9-11 and you will have the Holy Spirit that will help you in fact He will so help you that you won't even be able to commit sin... feelings has nothing with it. once you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart... you already born again and you continue to walk on yourself daily with God helping you.

I will like to welcome you genuinely to Christ,
I call you blessed.
I want to hear from you that you are now walking in Christ.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
bomsilaga:

far be it that grace is a license to sin
you cannot be saved by fleshly efforts
grace doesnt allow you to even sin
once you are saved, the devil fights your emotions so your relationship with God is dampened
once you do anything to help yourself, its no longer Grace
lol, guy, if you tow that line, you'll find yourself in hot soup at the end.
So you'd rather do noththing while satan is fighting to take over your mind? When you get born again, then the battle begins and that battle is to rule over your mind. Do nothing and you'd return back to where you came from like the Op.

Here is what the Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul says.
Romans:12:2-3
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The salvation of your Spirit man is God's to do, the transformation and renewing of your mind, is yours to do. It's like saying, the salvation of your mind, which is your consciousness is yours to do.

Being saved by Grace means, you can't give yourself life in the Spirit, which died in Eden, just like no man can resurrect himself from the dead, even the Master needed the Holy Spirit to resurrect Him.
That was given freely, but you have work to do to keep yourself pure after you have received salvation.

Now that you are alive in the Spirit, you, by yourself will Willingly make effort [b] Not to conform again to the ways of this world, (the things you accepted to forsake because of Christ), But be transformed, (the transformation is yours to do, not God), by the renewing of your mind, you keep away from the things which pollutes the mind.

Transformation is leaving the free sex, lies, riotous living the Op is talking about and staying true to Christ until he marries.

You can only tranform your mind by reading the Word and doing as it says. No one will do the Word for you. So if you think because you have received Grace, you just sit doing nothing, because doing something will cancel the grace in your life, then, Romans 12:2 makes no sense.

Renewing your mind is your work to do, not God's. Grace has been given to to you to do this. You take responsibility for your actions.

The sin you commit, you do it willingly, you must also willingly give it up.

Nothing is free except redemption.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Yes, multiple times in my early journey in christianity but i conquered at the end by engaging the Holy Spirit and i realise how cheap it is to defeat sin. I defeated Masturbation hands dwn and today i am a free man
Alleluia. That is the hardest to overcome but very dangerous to a believer.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
sisisioge:
Oga, don't stress yourself. There's no one without sin. Just try to stay away from as much as you can manage and ask for forgiveness whenever you go overboard... Nothing do you jare grin.
Something go.do am if him continue like you said.

Jesus is coiming for the prepared and ready not for those preparing and getting ready. And, in case death meets you, your road terminates there, Judgement seat you await.

It is save to strife for Mastery now that he has life.

Am not better than him o, but i can never tell myself to soft peddle on sin. Sin is a disease of the Spirit, just like cancer is a disease of the body, it kills the Spirit.

If we know the devastating effect of sin, we will avoid it like we avoid blood from a HIV patient. Funny enough, that's exactly how destructive sin is to the spirit.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
PromarkMM:
Being born again simply means you have accepted and recognized Christ as you Lord and savior. The fact that you do certain things doesn't judge you as a sinner. What judges you ad a sinner is your conscience. As along as you put God first in everything you do, helping yourself to identify right from wrong in your environment, you need nothing else.
So if you continue with your Masturbation, lying, cheating and your conscience does not judge you, you are free.

HOW MANY SINS DID ADAM COMMITTED TO PUT US IN THIS MESS? THIS HIS CONSCIENCE JUDGE HIM?
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
delishpot:

Yeah yeah but you will castigate anyone who tells you he doesn't believe in going to church ba? IF the church was less greedy, many would not be pressured into crime. Jesus did not teach the apostles to only worry about donations into their pockets, he did not teach only about spiritual things, he also taught them to feed, clothe and shelter the needy.
My dearest, this you people's crusade is satanic o. This the Church is greedy instead of pointing to.peoole to Christ will discourage people from coming to Christ?

Us gathering together as a Church is a command o, not as we chose o. Wen we gather is unto God, not unto any Pastor o. Ha. Una go answer before God o.

The Holy Spirit is the Custodian of the Church, the Bible is our guide and Jesus is our Head and standard not any Pastor. Every pastor will stand to answer for themselves too.

And Not every Church is polluted. We are not left to guess why things are the way they are, Our Master told us to expect them and if they don't happen then he is a lair, but he is not. This is the era of satan and hia agents and most of them are in church,that does not mean that we will leave the church for them

Instead of strengthening people with words, making them realize the times we are living in, you have joined satan to drive souls out of Christ. You go answer o. No joke.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Achorise: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
kastroud:
as someone who was in your shoes I'll recommend you read the book the overcoming life by watchman nee. basically you will come to the understanding that there is nothing you or me can do to save ourselves no matter how hard we try we cannot save ourselves it's only God that can save us. so here's the way say a sincere prayer to God that u leave it all to him even the ability to make u leave the old things behind and In a few days come and thank me
This is the best comment I have read, this is purely grace. I masturbated for years as a Christian, prayed and sincerely criedd to God , because I desired holiness from the inside out, God told me I was saved FOREVER despite in that sin, I was shocked. A day came he enabled me to stop masturbating, for the past 8 years I haven't gone there, and by his grace I will never again.
sometimes if I mistakenly see a naked picture of ladies online, the tears and regret proved to me that I have been made righteous.
I hate porn, masturbation, they are times I'm tempted to, they are times the hatred is high, I have learnt to put my body under subjection.
Today, a once weak young boy, is leading a group of Youth.
A lot of so called born again in maxi clothes are living in sin.
Truely , sincerely, pouring one's heart to his maker is the only way out.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Achorise: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
analize701:

lol, guy, if you tow that line, you'll find yourself in hot soup at the end.
So you'd rather do noththing while satan is fighting to take over your mind? When you get born again, then the battle begins and that battle is to rule over your mind. Do nothing and you'd return back to where you came from like the Op.

Here is what the Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul says.
Romans:12:2-3
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The salvation of your Spirit man is God's to do, the transformation and renewing of your mind, is yours to do. It's like saying, the salvation of your mind, which is your consciousness is yours to do.

Being saved by Grace means, you can't give yourself life in the Spirit, which died in Eden, just like no man can resurrect himself from the dead, even the Master needed the Holy Spirit to resurrect Him.
That was given freely, but you have work to do to keep yourself pure after you have received salvation.

Now that you are alive in the Spirit, you, by yourself will Willingly make effort [b] Not to conform again to the ways of this world, (the things you accepted to forsake because of Christ), But be transformed, (the transformation is yours to do, not God), by the renewing of your mind, you keep away from the things which pollutes the mind.

Transformation is leaving the free sex, lies, riotous living the Op is talking about and staying true to Christ until he marries.

You can only tranform your mind by reading the Word and doing as it says. No one will do the Word for you. So if you think because you have received Grace, you just sit doing nothing, because doing something will cancel the grace in your life, then, Romans 12:2 makes no sense.

Renewing your mind is your work to do, not God's. Grace has been given to to you to do this. You take responsibility for your actions.

The sin you commit, you do it willingly, you must also willingly give it up.

Nothing is free except redemption.

All that you have written still falls to grace, it takes grace to pray, study, any boasting is no longer in Christ ooo.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Achorise: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
nuelldido:
let me talk to you sir and please read this carefully when it comes to salvation your 'will' is very important you must make sure you are ready to follow Christ totally in truth and holiness. Salvation will take things from you there is no one in the Bible that got saved that didn't leave things that they were doing before behind let me give examples... Apostle Paul in
Philippians 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
also read Galatians 1

Apostle made us understand that he counted those things that he was doing before which were gain to him loss so that he might win Christ which means Salvation will take you out of shady, corrupt and all manners of ungodly business and dealings. you must be ready to follow Christ it requires a determination with the help of the Holy Spirit if only you would submit yourself to Him.

also look at what happened in Acts 19: 18-19

Acts 19:18 And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds. 19:19 Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

when they got saved they let go of their magical and ungodly dealings in fact they burnt them to follow Christ... my brother God knows how he will provide for you when you make that decision.

so being born again is not about feelings in fact feelings has nothing to do with.... it's a thing of faith according to Romans 10:8-11

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

after you have confessed Christ and believe with your heart you are already born again and keep declaring what you believe that you are born again, you have the Holy Spirit in you, you have the nature of God.... because your faith also requires your declarations!!!

please sir I'll like you to take that bold step of faith today stay in your closet and use that Romans 10:9-11 and you will have the Holy Spirit that will help you in fact He will so help you that you won't even be able to commit sin... feelings has nothing with it. once you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart... you already born again and you continue to walk on yourself daily with God helping you.

I will like to welcome you genuinely to Christ,
I call you blessed.
I want to hear from you that you are now walking in Christ.
Alot of our young people needs to understand this.
love you sir.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Achorise: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
tayooluwole:

Guy forget everyone, I have been once there in masturbation , prayerfully and sincerely ask God to help you, born again is once, don't allow your feelings to hurt you, cry out to him in sincerity, he will give you divine help to love him and hate sin, if you don't love him , you can't fear him.
Be positive talker"say sin will not have dominion over me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don’t know about you being born again, but this young prophet goes about telling all sort of lies. His aim is to collect all your hard earned money, I have no idea how he does it, but he will.

Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by afariogunone1(f): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guy you need a personal conviction and perhaps an encounter with the Holy Spirit
The issue is not the number of times you come out but your readiness and willingness to really be born again
Be ready and willing to join the sonship boat and you are there

All the best bro
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by delishpot: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

My dearest, this you people's crusade is satanic o. This the Church is greedy instead of pointing to.peoole to Christ will discourage people from coming to Christ?

Us gathering together as a Church is a command o, not as we chose o. Wen we gather is unto God, not unto any Pastor o. Ha. Una go answer before God o.

The Holy Spirit is the Custodian of the Church, the Bible is our guide and Jesus is our Head and standard not any Pastor. Every pastor will stand to answer for themselves too.

And Not every Church is polluted. We are not left to guess why things are the way they are, Our Master told us to expect them and if they don't happen then he is a lair, but he is not. This is the era of satan and hia agents and most of them are in church,that does not mean that we will leave the church for them

Instead of strengthening people with words, making them realize the times we are living in, you have joined satan to drive souls out of Christ. You go answer o. No joke.

Answer to who? Did you see God tell you that or you borrowed that from the book written by men? I said Church failed men instead of you to address it and work out something you said I am chasing people from church. If you say people must go to church, yet the church keeps failing them why look at me to point an accusing finger rather than at the church failing and betraying God? If my mama say I must visit you every day from school yet every time I come you rob me cunningly, you do opposite of what you ask me to do, you scare me enough to give you all I own etc and then one day someone says, this man has failed you, why then will someone else point an acusing finger at the person showing me mercy instead of cautioning the thief? Why Judge me if I decide not to visit you every day after school?
I understand your plight tho. You have not woken up
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
delishpot:

Answer to who? Did you see God tell you that or you borrowed that from the book written by men? I said Church failed men instead of you to address it and work out something you said I am chasing people from church. If you say people must go to church, yet the church keeps failing them why look at me to point an accusing finger rather than at the church failing and betraying God? If my mama say I must visit you every day from school yet every time I come you rob me cunningly, you do opposite of what you ask me to do, you scare me enough to give you all I own etc and then one day someone says, this man has failed you, why then will someone else point an acusing finger at the person showing me mercy instead of cautioning the thief? Why Judge me if I decide not to visit you every day after school?
I understand your plight tho. You have not woken up
Now i understand. If i knew you are 'the awakened one', i wouldn't have responded to you. Hahahahahahahaha. A dead man talking about waking up.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Achorise:
All that you have written still falls to grace, it takes grace to pray, study, any boasting is no longer in Christ ooo.
Where did you see boasting?

Is working to be transformed and be renewed boasting? Guy, if you do nothing to bear fruits as a branch in Christ, He will cut you off.

Salvation empowers you to work out your salvation which is bearing spiritual fruits.

And, Yes, grace has been given to you to resist and overcome sin. You don't say because Grace has come you continue in your sins since resisting it will amount to you working out your salvation.

Pls get knowledge.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
delishpot:

Very soon, we shall all gather before the White Judgement seat, then you will tell the Lord that the greedy Church kept you from doing His Will.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by delishpot: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

Very soon, we shall all gather before the White Judgement seat, then you will tell the Lord that the greedy Church kept you from doing His Will.

So not entering church to fellowship means one isn't doing God's will? Who is teaching you such blasphemy? A gathering of brethren doesn't mean it must be in a church. Go figure. Better I am a good person who doesn't believe in church than I am a sinner who doesn't miss church activities. You do not know God personally, so do not speak for God.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
delishpot:

So not entering church to fellowship means one isn't doing God's will? Who is teaching you such blasphemy? A gathering of brethren doesn't mean it must be in a church. Go figure. Better I am a good person who doesn't believe in church than I am a sinner who doesn't miss church activities. You do not know God personally, so do not speak for God.
You are soooo confused. First and foremost, a Church is not a Building, it's a person called out to carry God's walking Tabernacle. When we gather together, many Churches gather to exhort each other, and the Holy Spirit admonishes that we neglect not that assembly, so if you want to call that assembly Blasphemy, that's on you, no me, because i didn't ask anyone to gather in an assembly.
A gathering of the brethren is a Church sir, for Jesus says When two or three are fathered in His name, He is there with them.

What do you call a Church anyways?

Being a follower of Christ has nothing to do with your Good Deeds.

Sorry, i know God through His Words, and repeating what His Word says is speaking for Him. i wonder how else you think you can know God
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by delishpot: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
analize701:

You are soooo confused. First and foremost, a Church is not a Building, it's a person called out to carry God's walking Tabernacle. When we gather together, many Churches gather to exhort each other, and the Holy Spirit admonishes that we neglect not that assembly, so if you want to call that assembly Blasphemy, that's on you, no me, because i didn't ask anyone to gather in an assembly.
A gathering of the brethren is a Church sir, for Jesus says When two or three are fathered in His name, He is there with them.

What do you call a Church anyways?

Being a follower of Christ has nothing to do with your Good Deeds.

Sorry, i know God through His Words, and repeating what His Word says is speaking for Him. i wonder how else you think you can know God

when you go for house fellowship, do you say I am going to church? NOW you know the difference between church and gathering of brethren in naija terms. Being a follower of Christ has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH GOOD DEEDS. You can never speak for God. Stop blaspheming. No amount of man written, edited and compiled book you read would give you that right unless God tells you personally and even at that, you must check the spirit twice to be sure.
Re: I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother by analize701: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
delishpot:

when you go for house fellowship, do you say I am going to church?
Very sad how we claim Christianity but do not even know its tenets . A House fellowship is a church in the House. It's call a Cell Unite, meaning a unite of the whole. In a large group, we won't know each other to the base, with the intent of offering help and assistance for each other in times of need, hence the Cell Unit. It is a Church.

In my Church, Living Faith, there's nothing that is done in the main Church that does not happen in the splinter Units. So, yes, when i go the Home Cell, i go to Church, for, When two are gathered in His name, He is there.
delishpot:

NOW you know the difference between church and gathering of brethren in naija terms. Being a follower of Christ has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH GOOD DEEDS. You can never speak for God. Stop blaspheming.
You are obviously an outsider not to know these things. Anywhere brethren gather in the name of Christ, His presence is present. And, those gathering are individual churches Sir.

You are yet to know what a Church is. A Church is not a building, it's the gathering of the brethren who may be two or three people.
delishpot:

No amount of man written, edited and compiled book you read would give you that right unless God tells you personally and even at that, you must check the spirit twice to be sure.
If that's what you think, then carry on, i can't help you with that.

The mind of God is in His Words, but if you think the Bible is a mere book written and edited by men, hence, can not convey the true mind of God, then wait to get the real insight into God's mind when Jesus comes.

The Holy Spirit can not give any revelation outside the written Word, if it happens be sure to know that satan is in the details.

Are you checking the Spirit twice becos you doubt that what He says at first is false or that it doesn't come from YHWH?

Let us humble ourselves and kill this pride. With this, we can never walk with, for and God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / 6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / Esther: The Orphan Girl Who Became A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.