Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,615 members, 7,801,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing (10273 Views)

DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad / Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad / Things A Newbie Should Know About Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2017
a friend got a job of 21000 euro in Ireland after an Msc in the country but the monthly bills will leave him almost broke cos housing is around 900 euro,food 250, tax 200,heating 50 transport 50 mess 150 balance 200 euro monthly...this after spending 15000 euros for the msc and 1500 for job training ....

2..a guy went to America and he told me his monthly mortgage is 1400 dollar monthly for 25 years he also have car loan and most graduate have tuition loan of over 50000 thousand dollar so if you add up all this monthly it up to 2000 dollar monthly excluding your food ..so how will one get rich in America through work do seem to get it.

3 a average Nigerian can have 20,000 dollars in his account plus a fully paid house and car but still want to go to america

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by ise82(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
The real money is in Naija

11 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
please am doing analysis of the situation cos before i normally calculate their pay by Naira which looks huge but when he told me monthly liabilities then everything looks like a mirage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by justwise(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alikote:
a friend got a job of 21000 euro in Ireland after an Msc in the country but the monthly bills will leave him almost broke cos housing is around 900 euro,food 250, tax 200,heating 50 transport 50 mess 150 balance 200 euro monthly...this after spending 15000 euros for the msc and 1500 for job training ....

2..a guy went to America and he told me his monthly mortgage is 1400 dollar monthly for 25 years he also have car loan and most graduate have tuition loan of over 50000 thousand dollar so if you add up all this monthly it up to 2000 dollar monthly excluding your food ..so how will one get rich in America through work do seem to get it.

3 a average Nigerian can have 20,000 dollars in his account plus a fully paid house and car but still want to go to america

Your friends are living beyond their means especially the one in Ireland. That €21000 is a gross salary after taxs he will be left with €1900 plus, so why renting a house worth almost €900 a month?

47 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
justwise:

Your friends are living beyond their means especially the one in Ireland. That €21000 is a gross salary after taxs he will be left with €1900 plus, so why renting a house worth almost €900 a month?
21000/12 is 1750 monthly before tax ....he stays in dublin ..
Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by error4040: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
[s]
Alikote:

2..a guy went to America and he told me his monthly mortgage is 1400 dollar monthly for 25 years he also have car loan and most graduate have tuition loan of over 50000 thousand dollar so if you add up all this monthly it up to 2000 dollar monthly excluding your food [/s]..so how will one get rich in America through work do seem to get it.

[s] 3 a average Nigerian can have 20,000 dollars in his account plus a fully paid house and car but still want to go to america[/s]

op i thought all the struggle to become rich our Aim is to Live comfortably ?

what you need to understand about the Bolded from your Post

the issue with nigerians is they just want to get rich well that wont be possible down there due to their economy was never made for everybody to be rich Rather to live Comfortably.
same as even the rich ones down here are still living the same way like those Average americans.

talking about spending money on:

Petrol to fuel their Gens.

expensive health care caused from Substandard Products.

security (Bh,badoo,herdsmen even SARS)

High cost of Food items.

Water bills etc.

which all this are been deducted from ones tax down there.

so to me its better down there than nigeria

Pidgin2 Am waiting for you to come and counter my view
grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by edoman2016: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
error4040:
[s]

op i thought all the struggle to become rich our Aim is to Live comfortably ?

what you need to understand about the Bolded from your Post

the issue with nigerians is they just want to get rich well that wont be possible down there due to their economy was never made for everybody to be rich Rather to live Comfortably.
same as even the rich ones down here are still living the same way like those Average americans.

talking about spending money on:

Petrol to fuel their Gens.

expensive health care caused from Substandard Products.

security (Bh,badoo,herdsmen even SARS)

High cost of Food items.

Water bills etc.

which all this are been deducted from ones tax down there.

so to me its better down there than nigeria

Pidgin2 Am waiting for you to come and counter my view
grin grin grin
Oga, go and sit down. It is people like you that are giving Nigerians false hope about Europe and America. That's why Nigerians are being sold as slaves in Libya and capsizing on Mediterranean Sea in an attempt to cross to Europe.

The op has raised a valid point from the practical experience of his friends residing in Europe and America which is indisputable. You are here trying to twist the issue. The fact is the grass is no longer greener in Europe and America. You are talking of basic amenities and comfort in Europe. Comfort my foot.

Majority of migrants in Europe are there for the money. And if the money is hard to get and save in Europe, is it not better to continue with my job or business in Nigeria?

Whatever money you make in Euros and Dollars, you also spend it in Euros and Dollars. At the end of the day, you are left with little savings in your bank account and sometimes debts while your family in Nigeria will assume you are rich.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by error4040: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
edoman2016:

Oga, go and sit down. It is people like you that are giving Nigerians false hope about Europe and America. That's why Nigerians are being sold as slaves in Libya and capsizing on Mediterranean Sea in an attempt to cross to Europe.

grin bro can you name someone who went to Europe or American Legally & was Sold to slavery.
oh you think Europe via Libya was Legalalized ?

edoman2016:

The op has raised a valid point from the practical experience of his friends residing in Europe and America which is indisputable. You are here trying to twist the issue. The fact is the grass is no longer greener in Europe and America.

grin grin bro who made your life like this ??
once you do your math well
The grass is for ever Greener everywhere Apart from africa! Take it or leave it

edoman2016:

You are talking of basic amenities and comfort in Europe. Comfort my foot.

grin grin grin Typical mind set of A nigerian.
Smh Your Leaders Have milked Your Brain join ni o, wey sotey seeing normal basic amenities and comfort as Fictional that only appear on Movies And News stations like BBC and co

edoman2016:

Majority of migrants in Europe are there for the money. And if the money is hard to get and save in Europe, is it not better to continue with my job or business in Nigeria?

Shey you see your life ?
Mr man face front and re-read the part i wrote saying
Their economy Down there was made for living a comfortable life not become rich

edoman2016:

Whatever money you make in Euros and Dollars, you also spend it in Euros and Dollars

oh yea at least spending it down there is worth more than spending millions in a zoo field with people like you

26 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alikote:

It's slavery mentality, low self worth and lack of contentment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

Do u know the vast majority here is unemployed?

15 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by edoman2016: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
elfmann:

Do u know the vast majority here is unemployed?
And who told the vast majority of youth in European countries such as Ireland, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece are not unemployed. For your information, over 40% of their youth are jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
edoman2016:

And who told the vast majority of youth in European countries such as Ireland, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece are not unemployed. For your information, over 40% of their youth are jobless.
But they get stipends or sth. Here, u are completely on ur own..

14 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by error4040: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

grin grin grin Madam welcome i been reserve front seat for you!

3 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by claremont(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
edoman2016:

11 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by BenNash: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2017
edoman2016:

40% unemployment ke, why did you just come to disgrace yourself like this. You obviously know nothing about anything outside Nigeria, so don't embarrass yourself anymore.

34 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Beautyaddy: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2017
BenNash:

40% unemployment ke, why did you just come to disgrace yourself like this. You obviously know nothing about anything outside Nigeria, so don't embarrass yourself anymore.
Loooool!!!

12 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by timesup234: 2:20am On Dec 18, 2017
If your dream is to make money in life you have no business going abroad. Nigeria is where all the money is, the money you will make in Nigeria can never be made in any part of the world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by edoman2016: 3:23am On Dec 18, 2017
BenNash:

Rather you are disgracing yourself not me. I know you are a layman in economics that's why you don't know the difference between youth unemployment rate and general unemployment rate of a country.

Read my comment again you will notice I was talking about unemployment of their youth. Now this is the statistics of youth unemployment rate of those countries as at October, 2017 to back my claim.
Spain 38.20℅
Portugal 25.60℅
Greece 40.20℅
Italy 35.70 ℅
Ireland 14.80℅

For your information, I am an economist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 18, 2017
timesup234:
If your dream is to make money in life you have no business going abroad. Nigeria is where all the money is, the money you will make in Nigeria can never be made in any part of the world.
And remittances from abroad are for who?

6 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2017
And Nigeria's?
edoman2016:

Rather you are disgracing yourself not me. I know you are a layman in economics that's why you don't know the difference between youth unemployment rate and general unemployment rate of a country.

Read my comment again you will notice I was talking about unemployment of their youth. Now this is the statistics of youth unemployment rate of those countries as at October, 2017 to back my claim.
Spain 38.20℅
Portugal 25.60℅
Greece 40.20℅
Portugal 35.70 ℅
Ireland 14.80℅

For your information, I am an economist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by timesup234: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2017
elfmann:

And remittances from abroad are for who?
Thats pocket change compare to the amount leaving Nigeria daily
Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2017
timesup234:
Thats pocket change compare to the amount leaving Nigeria daily
Omo.. Na u go give them d pocket change. Who u give?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Alikote:

I will SHOCK U....with my write up.
JOB SATISFACTION doesn't only come with pay, but with work environment, respect and regard for fellow humans as well as security of lives and properties.

These are some of the examples u get to hear from people relocating especially BANK MANAGERS and doctors.
Most MEDICAL DOCTORS in Nigeria, know what to do but they are limited during practice due to work environment, infrastructural decay, lack of security and eventually striving to get paid after doing their jobs.

Even as a WEALTHY MAN in Nigeria, u are not still safe spending your money. U ply roads with armed personnels and how long will such be...?? Knowing how the nation is being defamed daily.

Now BACK to the topic:
Please, think overseas first, especially the USA.
Most menial Jobs there will give you at least 1500USD every week.
House Rent 700USD monthly.
Power: 70USD.
Health Insurance guaranteed to any level, including surgeries and cancer treatments.
Meanwhile, FOOD is so cheap.....
That's why they look obese..

No matter how useless one is over there, he or she should make at least 700, 000 Naira monthly after deductions..... that's for the most miserable job offer there.

Now if you are paid such in Nigeria and your neighbors or relatives get to know, then you are in soup, for your value is now KIDNAP oriented.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by timesup234: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2017
elfmann:

Omo.. Na u go give them d pocket change. Who u give?
omo you won compare their pocket change to the millions we use in purchasing cars there or all our money used in purchasing their goods in cash. A majority of Americans cant even buy iphone without a payment plan that takes up to a year. Lets not even go to the oil sector here where their oil corporations are actively engaged in stealing our resources daily

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by saipn: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Alikote:

you are very right bro looking at the present day Nigeria with American we are living far better than them such as
1)We have good hospital in naija compare to the ones in USA
2)One of the best educational system compare to the substandard ones they have in USA
3)foods are cheaper in naija compare to USA
4)it is easy to make it in naija compare to USA u can see millions of youth driving brand new cars all over Nigeria
5)There are lots of jobs opportunity in naija than USA
6)Our electricity has improved and better than the one in USA
7)The youth unemployment rate in naija is lower than the one in USA
coolNigerians in naija remit lots of money to help their relatives living in USA because they hardly find it difficult to feed themselves
Naija is one of the best place to live that is why foreigners troop in to our country to invest

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2017
EVILFOREST:

I will SHOCK U....with my write up.
JOB SATISFACTION doesn't only come with pay, but with work environment, respect and regard for fellow humans as well as security of lives and properties.

These are some of the examples u get to hear from people relocating especially BANK MANAGERS and doctors.
Most MEDICAL DOCTORS in Nigeria, know what to do but they are limited during practice due to work environment, infrastructural decay, lack of security and eventually striving to get paid after doing their jobs.

Even as a WEALTHY MAN in Nigeria, u are not still safe spending your money. U ply roads with armed personnels and how long will such be...?? Knowing how the nation is being defamed daily.

Now BACK to the topic:
Please, think overseas first, especially the USA.
Most menial Jobs there will give you at least 1500USD every week.
House Rent 700USD monthly.
Power: 70USD.
Health Insurance guaranteed to any level, including surgeries and cancer treatments.
Meanwhile, FOOD is so cheap.....
That's why they look obese..

No matter how useless one is over there, he or she should make at least 700, 000 Naira monthly after deductions..... that's for the most miserable job offer there.

Now if you are paid such in Nigeria and your neighbors or relatives get to know, then you are in soup, for your value is now KIDNAP oriented.

You are right

2 Likes

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by ken4jj(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2017
This is a long write up but it is very good to read for people who always compare Nigeria to the western countries

The problem with Nigeria is our mentality. An average Nigerian is all about money, money, houses, SUV etc and this is why this question is always coming up. Because of our greed and our ability to acquire, acquire and acquire, our society have been built on storing money, properties. It is not surprising to see Nigerians in Nigeria with fat bank account, many houses with high fence and big gate, high SUV yet the street they live is littered with bad roads and full of generator noise because that is what we care about.

The western world is different because they are not built for people to store money. Their system is designed for money to circulate. This is why even services we pay peanuts for here is Nigeria is costly abroad. Everyone is given the opportunity to live a base life and if you want to be rich you can use your brain and do something extraordinary. For example, a barber, cleaner, nanny etc in the western world has the opportunity to live a normal life. He can save a little money, make a little down payment and buy a house or car on mortgage despite being just a barber. He gets to enjoy his tokunbo car and 2 bedroom apartment even though he is paying for it in the next 10 years. Even if he dies before he finish paying, he cannot say that he didn’t enjoy the basic things of life. Enjoying the basic things of life is not left for the rich alone.
In Nigeria, some people can never enjoy the basic things of life forever. For example, a cleaner, nanny etc can never buy a car because Nigeria is designed for the rich to exploit the poor and there is no buffer to help the poor.

A top bank manager earning more than 1 million naira a month cannot bring out 50k to pay a Nanny or gateman. Instead he will go and bring one Ekaite from the village whom he will exploit as slave. Ekaite will do all the jobs in the house and will not even go to school for the first 3 years. After 3 years, they will now send her to a local school where children sit on the floor even though their own children are going to posh schools. During Christmas, they give Ekaite’s family a bag of rice and 20k and the family is happy due to poverty. But this same man store millions of naira in his account and building lots of houses yet his gateman is just paid 10k a month. In the western world, the bank manager will have over 60% of his earnings go into the payment of other services. That means he will pay the Nanny, guards, gardeners, cleaners, barber etc that works for him an hourly minimum wage. So he has little money to save and build mansions here and there but the good thing is that the people in the lower cadre live a normal life off him and the money circulates.

The Nigerian society is built for exploitation unlike the western world. The greatest disservice to poor man in Nigeria is that they are not paid hourly. The rich man/organizations takes all their time and pay them pea nut at the end of the month but a poor man aboard can work 24 hours and be paid for those 24 hours if he has the strength.

So before you travel, you need to understand how the western society works and what exactly you want. If your aim is to make millions and become rich, build houses here and there, the western society is not for you, you can become rich easier in Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria, you can become rich overnight.
You can go to china, import some substandard goods into the country, bribe SON and customs and sell your goods and make mega millions in a jiffy and build your mansions here and there. If you run a business, you can avoid paying taxes, just tip the FIRS and they would look the other way and you take those taxes you should have paid and build mansions for yourself, you are rich! The FIRS,Custom, SON guys make mega money and build their own mansions, you make your own mega money too, the ordinary people and the government are shortchanged but the govt is not bothered because they loot their own from crude oil directly. In fact, Nigeria is a goldmine if you have the mind and can throw away your conscience. Dem no born you well to not pay your taxes in the western world or do anyhow in the western world.

If you work in many organizations, you may not have to touch your salary because you will be getting illegal cash every day. For example, if you work in immigration, you will be getting 3k, 4k from people who want to get their passport else they may have to wait for one year to get it. If you work in universities, you will be getting extra 3k, 4k, 2k from people who wants their transcripts else they will look for your results for the next one year and so many examples. If you add up this monies, you can see that you are getting more than your salary from your little office. No wonder these civil servants you see have a lot of money. This is what you can never get abroad.

So you can see that it is easy to make it in Nigeria but it comes at a cost. A country where nothing works. No light, no water, bad roads, bad schools, hospitals, insecurity etc. There is no fine house in Nigeria that does not have a high fence and a big gate. In the western world, you would hardly see a fenced house because the police is 2 minutes away from your phone call.

So our mentality is different from the western world. While the western world cares more about the larger society, we care about our individual self and individual wealth and this is why we are richer individually than them but they are richer and better collectively as a society than us. The question you should ask before you travel is what you value more as an individual.

135 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by timesup234: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2017
ken4jj:

This is a long write up but it is very good to read for people who always compare Nigeria to the western countries

The problem with Nigeria is our mentality. An average Nigerian is all about money, money, houses, SUV etc and this is why this question is always coming up. Because of our greed and our ability to acquire, acquire and acquire, our society have been built on storing money, properties. It is not surprising to see Nigerians in Nigeria with fat bank account, many houses with high fence and big gate, high SUV yet the street they live is littered with bad roads and full of generator noise because that is what we care about.

The western world is different because they are not built for people to store money. Their system is designed for money to circulate. This is why even services we pay peanuts for here is Nigeria is costly abroad. Everyone is given the opportunity to live a base life and if you want to be rich you can use your brain and do something extraordinary. For example, a barber, cleaner, nanny etc in the western world has the opportunity to live a normal life. He can save a little money, make a little down payment and buy a house or car on mortgage despite being just a barber. He gets to enjoy his tokunbo car and 2 bedroom apartment even though he is paying for it in the next 10 years. Even if he dies before he finish paying, he cannot say that he didn’t enjoy the basic things of life. Enjoying the basic things of life is not left for the rich alone.
In Nigeria, some people can never enjoy the basic things of life forever. For example, a cleaner, nanny etc can never buy a car because Nigeria is designed for the rich to exploit the poor and there is no buffer to help the poor.

A top bank manager earning more than 1 million naira a month cannot bring out 50k to pay a Nanny or gateman. Instead he will go and bring one Ekaite from the village whom he will exploit as slave. Ekaite will do all the jobs in the house and will not even go to school for the first 3 years. After 3 years, they will now send her to a local school where children sit on the floor even though their own children are going to posh schools. During Christmas, they give Ekaite’s family a bag of rice and 20k and the family is happy due to poverty. But this same man store millions of naira in his account and building lots of houses yet his gateman is just paid 10k a month. In the western world, the bank manager will have over 60% of his earnings go into the payment of other services. That means he will pay the Nanny, guards, gardeners, cleaners, barber etc that works for him an hourly minimum wage. So he has little money to save and build mansions here and there but the good thing is that the people in the lower cadre live a normal life off him and the money circulates.

The Nigerian society is built for exploitation unlike the western world. The greatest disservice to poor man in Nigeria is that they are not paid hourly. The rich man/organizations takes all their time and pay them pea nut at the end of the month but a poor man aboard can work 24 hours and be paid for those 24 hours if he has the strength.

So before you travel, you need to understand how the western society works and what exactly you want. If your aim is to make millions and become rich, build houses here and there, the western society is not for you, you can become rich easier in Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria, you can become rich overnight.
You can go to china, import some substandard goods into the country, bribe SON and customs and sell your goods and make mega millions in a jiffy and build your mansions here and there. If you run a business, you can avoid paying taxes, just tip the FIRS and they would look the other way and you take those taxes you should have paid and build mansions for yourself, you are rich! The FIRS,Custom, SON guys make mega money and build their own mansions, you make your own mega money too, the ordinary people and the government are shortchanged but the govt is not bothered because they loot their own from crude oil directly. In fact, Nigeria is a goldmine if you have the mind and can throw away your conscience. Dem no born you well to not pay your taxes in the western world or do anyhow in the western world.

If you work in many organizations, you may not have to touch your salary because you will be getting illegal cash every day. For example, if you work in immigration, you will be getting 3k, 4k from people who want to get their passport else they may have to wait for one year to get it. If you work in universities, you will be getting extra 3k, 4k, 2k from people who wants their transcripts else they will look for your results for the next one year and so many examples. If you add up this monies, you can see that you are getting more than your salary from your little office. No wonder these civil servants you see have a lot of money. This is what you can never get abroad.

So you can see that it is easy to make it in Nigeria but it comes at a cost. A country where nothing works. No light, no water, bad roads, bad schools, hospitals, insecurity etc. There is no fine house in Nigeria that does not have a high fence and a big gate. In the western world, you would hardly see a fenced house because the police is 2 minutes away from your phone call.

So our mentality is different from the western world. While the western world cares more about the larger society, we care about our individual self and individual wealth and this is why we are richer individually than them but they are richer and better collectively as a society than us. The question you should ask before you travel is what you value more as an individual.
Lies from the pit of hell. Neocolonialism is the greatest disease inflicted on the black mind. Americans and westerners love money more than Africans. White people are more greedy and self centered. In short in America money is god. A capitalist state don't give a fuuckk about the welfare of people but capital accumulation and that's why they are more billionaires in America as well as millions of people living in abject poverty. The inequality gap in America between the rich and poor is the greatest crime and injustice to mankind

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by ken4jj(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
timesup234:
Lies from the pit of hell. Neocolonialism is the greatest disease inflicted on the black mind. Americans and westerners love money more than Africans. White people are more greedy and self centered. In short in America money is god. A capitalist state don't give a fuuckk about the welfare of people but capital accumulation and that's why they are more billionaires in America as well as millions of people living in abject poverty. The inequality gap in America between the rich and poor is the greatest crime and injustice to mankind

Hahahahahahahaha. I have addressed you in the other thread. Did i hear you say Neocolonialism? Your president who should have showed that we are giant of Africa went to a white man's country to get treatment under a white doctor for more than 100 days. It would have been easy for them to kill him if they wanted. A president who should be patriotic,instill belief in the system and lead by example and you are here saying bulshit.

If you want to earn my respect by showing that you truly love Nigeria, i expect you to start leading a pressure group that would put pressure on Nigerian leaders to start working for the people and develop this country so that the love for abroad will be eliminated. This is what people who claim to be patriotic do and not ranting from one thread to another claiming Nigeria is the best thing after slice bread.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing by timesup234: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
ken4jj:

Hahahahahahahaha. I have addressed you in the other thread. Did i hear you say Neocolonialism? Your president who should have showed that we are giant of Africa went to a white man's country to get treatment under a white doctor for more than 100 days. It would have been easy for them to kill him if they wanted. A president who should be patriotic,instill belief in the system and lead by example and you are here saying bulshit.

If you want to earn my respect by showing that you truly love Nigeria, i expect you to start leading a pressure group that would put pressure on Nigerian leaders to start working for the people and develop this country so that the love for abroad will be eliminated. This is what people who claim to be patriotic do and not ranting from one thread to another claiming Nigeria is the best thing after slice bread.
I will pass because you sound a bit intelligent than the rest. Have a nice day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epassport From Nigeria House NY / FRSC To Introduce N50,000 Fine For Traffic Light Violators In 2020 / Deciding To Stay Or Leave Nigeria - Questions To Ask Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.