Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old (25345 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by metronaija3: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tonto Dikeh's son,King is 22 months old today.The actress took to her instagram page to celebrate him.She wrote

HAPPY 22nd months KINGY.
#KINGY #JUICYMAN #22 #LOVE #FAMILY #TOGETHER WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD #MYWORLD #MYEVERYTHING #MYJOY #MYBABY #MINIME #BEAR #I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU��❤️����

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcyn05unmEB/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fine boy no pimple...churchill twin

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by veeveejay(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
cutest king
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Tamarapetty(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by MrHistorian: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Has she quitted drugs and alcohol?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
that boy should be taken from her before she infects him with the spirit of drunkenness and drug sniffing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by harrwix(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
This has surely been her goal all this while...get a fool to fall in love...get a baby, divorce, keep custody of baby and............

Remain Single mother for Life
Awon Slay Mama embarassed

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Felixalex(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by DivinelyBlessed: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
The young dude is lucky. Born with a silver spoon. Your papa get money. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by afbstrategies: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by directonpc(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
News?

Ever wondered what the USSD Code for your bank is when you urgently need to buy airtime or carry out other transactions?

With this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking
You can get USSD codes for all Nigerian banks any time without internet for free.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by MrHighSea: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
4king broken home.
The 4k 4ks with the child's psych
She has started projecting the poor boy to the 4kin public
Don't 4kin impose this on ur future family boy
BTW WTF is this doin on front page

I proffer 4kin solutions and quality advice

But in this case, even Jesus will ask his Father for 4kin directives.

Happy 4kin xmas in advance Nlders.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by bedspread: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
PHOTOCOPY OF HIS FATHER!!
TRULY BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by amahthelma(f): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin.....always finding means to get kunle's attention....you won't get it do you know why because he ax tasted d last bit of your rotten pussy and their is nothing more about you that excites him cause you are an expired hoe tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.....little boy never follow your mum's step OK....I just pray you don't regret the type of a beast and a lair that she is when the time comes......Tonto those lies you told us back then about MR X now hunts you now ahahahahahhahahahha grin grin!....I rest my case now

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Smily202(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
that boy should be taken from him before she infects him with the spirit of drunkenness and drug sniffing

Who be this one all over the thread on FP. Nwaamaikpe and his wife are now constituting nuisance all over Nairaland... :

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Oblitz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
fine boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by brownhawk: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
they always do so when the get to their period of expiry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by brownhawk: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
they always do so at their period of expiry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Sapphire86(f): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrHistorian:

You only want to know her for who she was rather than who she currently is that you made an error.

Lesson: let he without sin be the first to throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Flexherbal(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Cute son!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Ebios(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
mmmm
quitted....
Nor be "quit"?
I think say "quitted" na old English.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by ufuosman(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
cute
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by zionmde: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin.....always finding means to get kunle's attention....you won't get it do you know why because he ax tasted d last bit of your rotten pussy and their is nothing more about you that excites him cause you are an expired hoe tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.....little boy never follow your mum's step OK....I just pray you don't regret the type of a beast and a lair that she is when the time comes......Tonto those lies you told us back then about MR X now hunts you now ahahahahahhahahahha grin grin!....I rest my case now
Goodness God
So one day u will actually pack ur luggage to a man's house with this kind of devilish mind. What is ur business with another woman's marriage that u re taking it this serious. Or are u naturally heartless and hateful? I won't even wish that my worst enemy should marry someone like u

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by seunmohmoh(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
is that socks
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by tolanibae(f): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
poor child
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by passyhansome(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by ashjay001(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
haarrwix:
This has surely been her goal all this while...get a fool to fall in love...get a baby, divorce, keep custody of baby and............

Remain Single mother for Life
Awon Slay Mama embarassed

U forgot to add; collecting salary for life. The guy paid her 10m, last dec.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by talk2percy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face, Tboss, Kemen, Efe, Bassey Stun At Comedian Funnybone Show (Photos) / I am Booked Till August! Davido Says / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.