Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. (7012 Views)

Where Do I Buy Nylon For Plantain/potato Chips Packaging / Where Can I Buy Nylon Bags Wholesale In Lagos? / Where Can I Buy Nylon Sealing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. by ibehiyke: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2007
Thank for all your contributions, i do appreciate. Pls, i actually want to know where to get the companies that will buy the nylon from me after soucing them. Pls if u can help me with a list of them, i'll appreciate.
Thank you.
Re: Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. by ibehiyke: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2007
Thanks for all your contributions, i do appreciate. Pls, i actually want to know where to get the companies that will buy the nylon from me after soucing them. Pls if u can help me with a list  of them, i'll appreciate.
Thank you.
Re: Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. by OEBA: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2012
go check out www.oebaltd.com they might be of help, they started me off in my recycling business
Re: Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. by Nylonmanufactur: 5:36am On Apr 05, 2020
ibehiyke:
Thank for all your contributions, i do appreciate. Pls, i actually want to know where to get the companies that will buy the nylon from me after soucing them. Pls if u can help me with a list of them, i'll appreciate.
Thank you.

I would buy from you if you are In rivers state
Re: Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. by Moneystopnonsen: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2020
How is your pricing. Sending you a pm

Nylonmanufactur:

I would buy from you if you are In rivers state

1 Like

Re: Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. by Faithsure: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Nylonmanufacture please your contact. Am in Rivers too
Re: Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. by Nylonmanufactur: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Faithsure:
Nylonmanufacture please your contact. Am in Rivers too

Please send me an email and we can exchange contact there. Nrositta@yahoo.com
Re: Companies That Buy Nylon(pure Water) For Recycling In Nigeria. by Aigbona13(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
I have waste pure water nylon for sell in Benin city
Pls call or Whatsapp if interested

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Obtains $15m Icd Facility / What Profitable Business Can 500k Do In Lagos? / Changes I Need NIPOST To Implement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.