Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. (37265 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by edogu(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2010
How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her - Here Is Something Every Man Must Know
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 | Views: 16 |

Turning on a girl may seem extremely difficult if your girls mind is preoccupied with other things. Sexual pleasure and arousal are experienced by girls more in their brain than in their groins. You will have to learn to tackle her mind to turn her on without touching her. Visuals are more than enough to turn on a man; however, when it comes to girls they need a good amount of flattering and appreciation to get them in the mood,

Here are 3 tried tips that can help you turn a girl on without touching her.

Making a girl feel special is the best way to arouse her. Trust me girls want attention all the time and if you are able to do something or say the right things about her she will be all the more ready to give you a great time in bed. However, saying something just to please her is not going to help as girls can sense insincerity instantly. To turn her on without touching her you have to show that you are genuinely interested in her both physically and emotionally.

The ambience also plays a key role in turning on a girl without getting physical. Creating the perfect atmosphere is of utmost importance. Complete privacy will help her open up and make things easier for you. You can take her to a classy pub or for a candle light dinner where you can stir her emotions by conversing in a low sensuous voice. A sexy and cozy ambience can set the both of you on fire.

The right type of food in right amounts can also act as turn on for your girl. There are several food items and beverages like sparkling wine that can activate a girl's sexual urges and turn her on by breaking hidden barriers. Treat her to her hearts content; however, do not over do it for it may prove counterproductive. Chocolates are believed to act as aphrodisiacs and are used to turn on women for centuries.

Make your girl feel wanted through verbal communication and demonstrate to her that she is the most desirable girl around. If you learn to tackle her mind you wont have any problem turning her on with just a glance or a few flattering sentences.

Now listen carefully-

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!, Trust me, You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read- Click Here:http://www.articlesbase.com/breakup-articles/how-to-turn-a-girl-on-without-touching-her-here-is-something-every-man-must-know-2052756.html
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by madlady(f): 2:01am On Apr 02, 2010
"low sensuous voice" eeh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by ikamefa(f): 3:39am On Apr 02, 2010
was totally enjoying this crap till  i got to this section of your post :

edogu:

How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her - Here Is Something Every Man Must Know
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 | Views: 16 |

Now listen carefully-

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!, Trust me, You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read- Click Here:http://www.articlesbase.com/breakup-articles/how-to-turn-a-girl-on-without-touching-her-here-is-something-every-man-must-know-2052756.html

kini?  undecided wetin?  na magic? click on menini?  cheesy

abegiii go siidon for one corner!

una don turn to professor peller?  grin grin

yeye!

make i go cook amala for ma 300 grand shudrens jare!!   cheesy
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by spoilt(f): 3:41am On Apr 02, 2010
Is he trying to sell some kind of charm? shocked
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by ikamefa(f): 3:54am On Apr 02, 2010
spoilt:

Is he trying to sell some kind of charm? shocked

i nor know jare all this hype about nuffin! grin grin
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by waleski(m): 4:00am On Apr 02, 2010
why are d ladies replying more on dis particular topic do u feel threatened or afraid dat u are getting figured out we dnt need a rocket scientist 2 tel us dat d right words at d right time does d trick on u guys
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by daduke2k(m): 4:24am On Apr 02, 2010
Hmmm, i love it but i aint clickin on nuffin.
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by iice(f): 5:42am On Apr 02, 2010
Twinny! grin grin

@Topic. . .it could work on those malleable ones cheesy
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by ohasol(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2010
daduke2k:

Hmmm, i love it but i aint clickin on nuffin.
hmmm i think its cool but not gonna work for some ladies cry cry
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by Duniverse(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2010
Oops
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by mrperfect(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2010
Interesting.
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by polynesian(f): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2010
cracks up @ evry1
Re: How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2010
Really? Like really? This sh1t wouldnt work on a monkey grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.