Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,932 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:46 AM

Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) (48045 Views)

Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by grandstar(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
I cant imagine my sister dying and fighting over her belongings! I'd rather commit suicide!

Recently, my stepmom suggested my father's rent be paid into my personal bank account.

I'd rather die than be associated with such conduct!

Sleep well woman (Eccl 9:5 10)

2 Likes

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by humblenature: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
she was probably too busy working to find a man....maybe a man should have found her instead.
yes o and nigerian men are too shy when dey see a working class girl. well, her bad. she should have found a young hustling guy dat needs a boost in life, bullied him with money and brainwashed him with marriage .. i bet u , many guys are looking for a soft landing. d world is harsh o. working class girls wise up o. wink

4 Likes

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by ednut1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is disgusting abeg
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
The system is so messed up...No justice!

1 Like

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by saajus: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Don't live alone when you are old, rich and not married/divorced....Pick a family member to invest in.He.she will help you in case of medical emergencies.Also,you won't be lonely.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by iphiechuks: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hyinkar97:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
lol. And u said dat u dint not read it. You must be a modern day native doc cos ur response is on point. Good sense of humor.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
humblenature:
yes o and nigerian men are too shy when dey see a working class girl. well, her bad. she should have found a young hustling guy dat needs a boost in life, bullied him with money and brainwashed him with marriage .. i bet u , many guys are looking for a soft landing. d world is harsh o. working class girls wise up o. wink
ehn...then once young guy feels comfortable, he will plot her murder with his equally young girlfriend in a bid to inherit her wealth undecided

If you think it is difficult for a wealthy man to find true love, it is twice as hard for a successful woman.

4 Likes

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
saajus:
Don't live alone when you are old, rich and not married/divorced....Pick a family member to invest in.He.she will help you in case of medical emergencies.Also,you won't be lonely.
is it one of the wolves currently fighting over her wealth that she would have picked?

Dem for off her much earlier than the gateman sef

2 Likes

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
lilytender:
The report says that she had two Bureau de Change offices while she was a staff of Zenith Bank. That is how rogue bankers sink the country's economy and devalue our currency. She would get dollars at 180 naira during pilgrimage period illegally using her position and buy thousands of dollars. Later, she will take the dollars to her illegal Bureau de Change to sell at 400 naira. The thief will still queue behind her fellow pigs and idiots to accuse Buhari for the fallen naira.

I know because I worked in Zenith Bank for about three years. If you are coming here to quote and abuse me. I AM READY FOR YOU.

As for the idiot that killed her, the thunder that will fire him is the same one that fired the Lagos tout Oba Akiolu when he misbehaved to Ooni of Ife.

Bar man, give this guy a crate of whatever he drinks.
Put the bill in the 2018 budget.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by mikolo80: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
nifemi25:
Someone struggle to accure property while she was alive and the family started fighting on the property while she was dead...

so they should leave the property for strangers to appropriate?
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by humblenature: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
ehn...then once young guy feels comfortable, he will plot her murder with his equally young girlfriend in a bid to inherit her wealth undecided

If you think it is difficult for a wealthy man to find true love, it is twice as hard for a successful woman.
dis tin u r saying is making me laff. if nigerian boys are marrying old white women for greener pasture, is it young working class women here in nigeria dey will not happily rush and marry?. d tin is , working class girls should stop making themselves inaccessable like always in their cars and office and shoprite and cars and office and ac and meetings. they should find time for little leisures like strolling to buy things, going to market, swimming wink , choir practice and even watching premiership in public with guyz. nobody wants to murder anybody. everybody wants a better life

2 Likes

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
humblenature:
dis tin u r saying is making me laff. if nigerian boys are marrying old white women for greener pasture, is it young working class women here in nigeria dey will not happily rush and marry?. d tin is , working class girls should stop making themselves inaccessable like always in their cars and office and shoprite and cars and office and ac and meetings. they should find time for little leisures like strolling to buy things, going to market, swimming wink , choir practice and even watching premiership in public with guyz. nobody wants to murder anybody. everybody wants a better life
doing those things wilk not guarantee meeting reasonable people who are ready for marriage. It is not about meeting people, it is about meeting responsible people and small boys tend to be fck boys. They don't want to work or better themselves, they just want to have fun and spend someone else's money.

Let those ones marrying old white women abroad try rubbish if they will not collect life sentence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Such a sad story no cousin from the village that could stay with her? It’s unfortunate that even the family is divided on the truth even as it seems the case was concluded with the gateman. Framing your brother up for murder is not the right way to earn a home you build one or inherit it simple. You had the money to get him arrested but you couldnt secure land for yourself na real wa

1 Like

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by mikolo80: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
mikky4764:
Single ladies dying in the hands of their gate men / security is becoming something else, is it that these guys feel that the ladies have no one or Wat? yet to understand...and much later they wld start blaming the devil, the devil made u stab her, left her struggling with death, stole her things and ran away. nonsense
why did they too remain single and hire gateman
why can't they hire gate woman
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by mikolo80: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
So upon all her hustle, na so everything go just scatter before her body even decay.
Spits..
such is life
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by aariwa(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
saajus:
Exactly. Predators see them as low hanging fruits and soft spots to strike whenever they get the opportunity
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by phatnelly(f): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
NDE abiriba disgracing themselves up and down dragging properties.. chineke mere unu ebere!
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
And this is a generational wealthy Abiriba family messing up. The lady who came back from America is a big disgrace to Mang family.

1 Like

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by InvertedHammer: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
harrwix:
I was so interested in the story till I saw Miss in her name undecided.....so disappointed

Independent ladies
Slay mamas
Awon Broke dudes gang

Be wise cool

At 50, she was still a "Miss"

The elder sister is still being addressed as Miss...

A family curse is at work.

1 Like

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by humblenature: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
doing those things wilk not guarantee meeting reasonable people who are ready for marriage. It is not about meeting people, it is about meeting responsible people and small boys tend to be fck boys. They don't want to work or better themselves, they just want to have fun and spend someone else's money.

Let those ones marrying old white women abroad try rubbish if they will not collect life sentence
pls dnt insult young boiz. not all are fxk boiz. pls. nigerian men are hardworking but no support or helper. its not easy being a man. its not easy growing in nigeria. pls dnt have dat notion in ur mind. if u find a guy dat has ideas. pls invest in him. ladies u wont regret it. dat it went wrong for a doesnt mean it will go wrong for b. love will find u.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by millionboi2: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
lilytender:
The report says that she had two Bureau de Change offices while she was a staff of Zenith Bank. That is how rogue bankers sink the country's economy and devalue our currency. She would get dollars at 180 naira during pilgrimage period illegally using her position and buy thousands of dollars. Later, she will take the dollars to her illegal Bureau de Change to sell at 400 naira. The thief will still queue behind her fellow pigs and idiots to accuse Buhari for the fallen naira.

I know because I worked in Zenith Bank for about three years. If you are coming here to quote and abuse me. I AM READY FOR YOU.

As for the idiot that killed her, the thunder that will fire him is the same one that fired the Lagos tout Oba Akiolu when he misbehaved to Ooni of Ife.
you spoilt d whole thing,when u mentioned buhari.

All dis struggle for wealth.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by millionboi2: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Vanity upon vanity all still remains vanity.....she kept acquiring the whole properties and money but she never one day thought who will spend this whole thing after I am gone....if that bastard that stabbed ha was treated nicely I don't think he would be deceived to perpetrate such demonic act...and if those siblings she has are in a better position in life they won't be so jobless to think of who to take the highest share of the property......she shouldn't be late by now....she never enjoyed life because she was stingy she never helped her siblings....anyways that's their problem to solve ...if they like they shoould kill each other with dagger that is their headache not mine.....I rest my case
my dear, ur understanding is same with mine.

Humanbeings live as if thy will never die

1 Like

Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by 400billionman: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Underestimating the power of envy and wickedness in a lazy mans heart.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by millionboi2: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
stonemasonn:
what had stingy got to do with it!?... The sister was based abroad for 25 years and her brother is a doctor.

Look, if you like give your leg and arm to your siblings, what will be will still be.....it has nothing to do with stinginess, it is pure human greed. Greedy gateman, greedy siblings.
Oga.....why is dat,she can't find any person from his relatives he can keep in d house with her and train, since d money is Dia.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
killing rich single women is a case too many,i remember how dey murder one lady pilot & buried her in sewage pit yrs back,pls genie,arume,rita get yursef a man ooo!a word is enuff 4 d wise.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Who read this? Summary edakun!
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
sad B.EAST people dem.Dey nor dey wait for their lof one to kpeme b4 dey struggle/ fight over inheritance/ property. No wonder IPOBARECRIMINALS
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by omoelerin1: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hyinkar97:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Instead of you to learn from the events of the life of others. You are busy typing rubbish.

Is anything funny in what you did now?

I blame the daft that like what you post.

Nonsense.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by dollyptosh(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Vanity upon vanity all still remains vanity.....she kept acquiring the whole properties and money but she never one day thought who will spend this whole thing after I am gone....if that bastard that stabbed ha was treated nicely I don't think he would be deceived to perpetrate such demonic act...and if those siblings she has are in a better position in life they won't be so jobless to think of who to take the highest share of the property......she shouldn't be late by now....she never enjoyed life because she was stingy she never helped her siblings....anyways that's their problem to solve ...if they like they shoould kill each other with dagger that is their headache not mine.....I rest my case
Please don't judge. Be careful
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by Dearlord(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
OP, what kind of long note is this? Please, next time make the story as short as possible.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by drealmydas: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2017
lilytender:

You were certainly a contract staff in Zenith bank, you need to provide documents before you can purchase dollars for pilgrimage. This documents are verified before they are processed. The bank internal audit and regulators still carry out independent checks. STOP BEING IGNORANT.
Re: Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 18, 2017
passyhansome:
THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T USE YOUR WEALTH FOR THE GOSPEL, PAYING TITHE & SOWING SEED, LIVING RIGHTEOUS, AND BEEN ON FIRE FOR THE LORD. RIP NO DISRESPECT

So people who pay Tithe have 9 lives?

your IQ rating might be as low as negative infinity .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 / Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.