Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (30835 Views)

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
the guy shd have asked to pose fir the camera first naa
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by dawno2008(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=Groovenaija360 post=63360648]While others were preparing for worship and thinking of how to praise God. Some evil people are moving around looking for where to rob.
A huge and handsome guy lost his life today.

PICTURE OF THE HUGE HANDSOME GUY,OR I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
And we keep on celebrating politicians knwing fully well de d cause f dis
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by hush15: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With good first aid,
He can be brought back to life.
Being funny is an understatement...
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
What happened to taking him to a police station?
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
He should have been handed to the police and let the law take its course than burn him alive,that is barbaric and uncivilized.
May God have mercy on the killers,because they just commit murder in the eye of the law.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by aspirebig: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
If you catch him and handle over to the Police....after 24 hours he is released and he is free again.... if you charge him to court, the matter might just be getting adjoured till several years , for whose budget and time...? then he will come back more vicious on those that caught him before,beat him and hand him over to Police....

Minus one.....armed robbers don't deserve pity.... they caught him and burn him because he has no bullet in his gun.....what is he doing with a gun? Is it not to kill?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tugsramm:
u don't mean it .funny enough there is mrs nwaAmaikpe nw.two madnes u knw wat it can leads to
I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
encryptjay:
Caseless, come and see
that's terrible and extremely ugly.

Those behind this jungle justice should be arrested and prosecuted..
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Dabiridamilare(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With good first aid,

grin.......
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
zolapower:
I had lived in kano for 3 years . The last crisis that brought me back hme happened on Friday after mosque ,which lasted till Sunday Monday . How can u explain this sir ? At least this is justifiable he was caught after robbing a woman of her valuables ,buy the case of the kano riot ,the imam sent them to kill innoucent southerner because of the invation of America in afganistan . An unprovoked riot which led to the death of so many Southerners
don't mind them, bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Odegbami1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Were you killed that time?

zolapower:
I had lived in kano for 3 years . The last crisis that brought me back hme happened on Friday after mosque ,which lasted till Sunday Monday . How can u explain this sir ? At least this is justifiable he was caught after robbing a woman of her valuables ,buy the case of the kano riot ,the imam sent them to kill innoucent southerner because of the invation of America in afganistan . An unprovoked riot which led to the death of so many Southerners
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With good first aid,
Nwamaikpe,leave alomo and kasapreko alone ,you no go gree,you say e dey pursue malaria. see your comment nau
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With good first aid,
This guy is just an attention seeking idiot.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
All these Igbos sef. Is it that there are no police station around?
I see,am say you confuse gor. it is,either you call someone ipob on one thread Afonja on another. you must be from mali or Libya
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by stevio(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Too many 3D movies have made thee mad grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With good first aid,
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
internationalman:

And 90% of people present there must b Christians since it's a Christian dominated state.
I guess they would go to church on Sunday hoping to bribe God with their tithes so he could look past the unthinkable evil act they've committed and bless them...
today is Sunday,lol
They probably went to church after burning the man

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by CoolextPhoenix(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=63360824] shocked

i done tire for this man
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ZAWs: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
The armed robber isn't an Eleme indigen .
Please don't ask me what I mean.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Eleme people don't have time for nonsense.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Crime doesn't pay. The society frowns at it.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by GozieAchara(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
internationalman:

And 90% of people present there must b Christians since it's a Christian dominated state.
I guess they would go to church on Sunday hoping to bribe God with their tithes so he could look past the unthinkable evil act they've committed and bless them...

Uncle just because they aren't muslims doesn't mean they are Christians...
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With good first aid,

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by internationalman(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2017
GozieAchara:

Uncle just because they aren't muslims doesn't mean they are Christians...

As long as we re not in the north, if u ask anyone their religion they would definitely say Christian.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by zolapower: 4:07am On Dec 18, 2017
Odegbami1:
Were you killed that time?

Maybe u died undecided
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Michard(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With good first aid, He can be brought back to life.
guy u dey Bleep up....
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by success10(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2017
The robbery in that axis (Eleme) is too much...
If you see how SARS they burst them there..
you go fear...

I did not support jungle justice but if eventually the guy was handed over to police..
by now he would have been freed
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Groovenaija360:
While others were preparing for worship and thinking of how to praise God. Some evil people are moving around looking for where to rob.
A huge and handsome guy lost his life today.

He(the Armed Robber) was caught and burnt alive today at Pipeline area of Aleto, Eleme in Rivers state, by angry youths.

According an eye witness, the armed man had succeeded in robbing a woman along the pipeline at about 5a.m early in the morning today.

When the alarm was raised " thief o, thief o, thief o" however his gun had no bullet, he was caught and sent back to hell angry.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/armed-robber-caught-burnt-alive-eleme-rivers-graphic-photos/

They for take am easy with the roasting. This one is too crisp for bingo to enjoy.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Yprinceola6(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2017
But the Aid ain't available... What will you do now?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With good first aid,
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2017
What a country!

Absolutely no regard for human life.

And we expect things to change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of 7, Pregnant Guest Die In Lagos / 12 Cultists In Police Net Over Calabar Killings. / Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.