Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children (41030 Views)

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu / Woman Burnt Policewoman & Her 2 Children To Death In Anambra / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by PastorLucifer: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
na dem

2 Likes

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
when your competitor hates you,they do things like this.

1 Like

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by engrkaz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
never do well bloggers...is there another video other than the obe attached to this article? cos me i no see any piglets and 2 kids oo
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by victorazyvictor(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
he is an Afonja from skull miners republic

na their work

soft work
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
How did they know where to dig. Nonsense
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by muller101(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
FRESHG:
HIS NAME IS AKEEM NOW
And what is wrong with the name
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by emmydee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Abeg, what is the contact of the pastor. I need his prayers. 08121172021. Thank you.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Ogaonos: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Imagine so what would then be inside the lounge only God can judge us, Evil men does is pathetic
atheist wouldnt lik dis.dis go 2 pple who say ther no GOD.if d lady an atheist she would hav thought is biz failure.5yrs go pass d same failure.dt hw sum oyinbo commit sucidal nt knwing is spiritual.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by DedeNkem: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nigerians believe in juju a lot!! That's the resultant effect of having illiterate populace!

For the scientifically illiterate, I would like to inform you that juju DOESN'T work!!!! Juju "doctors" are like pastors - they lie to brainwash people about imaginary stuff for financial gain.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by MrMystrO(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ogaonos:
atheist wouldnt lik dis.dis go 2 pple who say ther no GOD.if d lady an atheist she would hav thought is biz failure.5yrs go pass d same failure.dt hw sum oyinbo commit sucidal nt knwing is spiritual.

Bro did you even watch the video at all and compare it to what you read on the story?? With all due respect, your gulliblity is Nauseating. Stop swallowing every headline you see on the internet!!! Use your brain like a human being at least just for once! Thank me later.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by tonio2wo: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
for the meer fact that akeem went on a radio program to deny that nothing like this happed proves he is as guilty as hell.
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
While In pursuit of this world's empty vanities remember these words ;

"Leave the vanity of this world for its wells are useless, they cannot hold within themselves saving water. Yesterday, my eyes saw, my ears heard, my lips spoke, and my body moved. But the spirit of life has left it and what is now before you? And so remember, my friend, to live in fear for our earthly life is nothing but a daily death. Yesterday, we were not as we are today. Tomorrow we will not be as today.

Each day, a part of our life vanishes and at the very time when we are growing, life is receding and diminishing. Your brother has died today and tomorrow you will die. The route is the same for all. All the earth is sown with the bones of the deceased like a field of wheat and the living cannot find a spot upon which to step without disturbing with their feet the remains of the deceased. Do not seek delights for sight and hearing, for tomorrow your eyes will close and your ears will stop hearing. Do not give will to your hands and feet. Tomorrow the hand of death will bind them and you yourself will be welded to your death-bed from which you will rise.

Do not desire splendid clothing or grand houses, for tomorrow you will be clothed in a shroud and a coffin will be your house. Do not desire rewards and distinction, for they will be displayed only temporarily near your coffin, as if laughing at your vainglory. Do not tie yourself down to the earth or to anything earthly, for tomorrow the scythe of death will sever all such ties and against your will and desire, you will go to the distant country of another world where everything is different and will remind you of nothing of your earthly riches and treasures.

Keep vigil and hurry to settle over there in good time in thought and heart so that at that hour when you are led to this region, you will not find yourself in a strange place, unfamiliar with the order there.”

+ St. Feofil of the Kiev-Caves Lavra
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Bigprick9inches: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Why do bois still do all these ritual shit when u can make clean money without hurting innocent people angry
I blame religion for this
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by walosky(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Afonjas n Rituals....huh!
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by bionixs: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
doctokwus:
So sane people believe this rubbish!
In a complex rented by other business outlets,the so called ritualist was able to bury 2 full human beings and a pig right in front of his club without anyone noticing till a year,after a revelation by a pentecostal pastor!!
I ask again:so any sane human being believes this story!!!
everything is rubbish for you until they will cripple you one day. I know your type, they end up in one corner corner prayer house,being beaten with a pigeon. You sleep like log of wood at night,your power is only on social media. Na only one small witch wey dey learn work go rubbish you soonest
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by doctokwus: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
bionixs:
everything is rubbish for you until they will cripple you one day. I know your type, they end up in one corner corner prayer house,being beaten with a pigeon. You sleep like log of wood at night,your power is only on social media. Na only one small witch wey dey learn work go rubbish you soonest
You should go and beg your parents to reconceive you.You were supposed to have been born when your great,great were still wrapping leaves round their waists and worshipping "mammy water".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by idu1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Akeem is a handsome guy that's all...

1 Like

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by bionixs: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
doctokwus:

You should go and beg your parents to reconceive you.You were supposed to have been born when your great,great were still wrapping leaves round their waists and worshipping "mammy water".
I know you would,come running amok over the truth I told you but watch out, it is coming soon. weak man
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by anyicash(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
cold:
Hmmm..so a prophet tells a woman based on his vision that bodies are buried in the shopping complex. The woman reports the matter to the police. And solely based on a so called prophet's vision, the police grants permission to have the site dug up. Not eveb by the police themselves but by the prophet and his ilk. This has to be a joke
very big joke.....this is just a set up in other to destroy that young man's business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by MrMystrO(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
bionixs:
I know you would,come running amok over the truth I told you but watch out, it is coming soon. weak man

Oga, You be witch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by wispraise: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mr sane Man ur sane brain dis nt tell u dt many of this things happen an is done at midnite wer u expecting him do it at noon wer u will see it, wen u will be snoring at nite do u knw wat goes on spiritualy, People do a lot for wealth it will be insane of u to believe such is not posible.
doctokwus:
In a complex rented by other business outlets,the so called ritualist was able to bury 2 full human beings and a pig right in front of his club without anyone noticing till a year,after a revelation by a pentecostal pastor!!
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by doctokwus: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
bionixs:
He pain am! embarassed cry
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
doctokwus:

Oga they have arrested the Afonja and he has confessed, stop saying Rubbish,
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Caseless: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hector09:
He was only accused beside d so called pastor and d woman might plan everything
just my thoughts.

It might be those he worked for before who are behind this.

He's not the only one in that complex and they can't put a case on him except if those who knew he did this speak up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Caseless: 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
bionixs:
grin grin grin

Nairaland sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by GavelSlam: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
How did they know exactly where to dig?
Re: Amber Karaoke & Lounge Nightclub Calabar Owner Accused Of Burying 2 Children by Ogaonos: 2:09am On Dec 18, 2017
MrMystrO:

Bro did you even watch the video at all and compare it to what you read on the story?? With all due respect, your gulliblity is Nauseating. Stop swallowing every headline you see on the internet!!! Use your brain like a human being at least just for once! Thank me later.
.yes i may nt watch video but similar thins lik dis hav happen 2 a friend of mine.if is celeb or politics news i normally check b4 i comment lik d 30billion dollars foreign reserve wich i knew is a fat lie or tiwa savage nude music video i checked 1st .wat i meant in my writeup is study ur difficults 1st it could b physical or spiritual or psychology.because dis nigeria u carry atheism u fit dey unemployed 4 7yrs.even dis story i was tellin my bro dt they say d story fake. so my brotha dnt cum here 2 insult me.y am reacting lik dis hav seen stories on d internet dt hav seen happen in real life pple say is fake.imagine some1 cuming 2 say on internet dt ritual/voodoo is a myth.wen i challenge him e started dodgin my questn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerades Attack Church, Apostle Emmanuel Etim, City Of Living Grace Chapel / New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There / Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.