Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). (1999 Views)

You Can Place Your Orders Now. / Original Pure Honey (wholesale And Retail) / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Honey is the sweet tasting juice (food) produced by honey bees, popular for its taste and flavor. It has been known since the time immemorial for its use to help in treating many diseases and disorders.
Due to its natural sweetness and chemical properties, it is preferred over processed sugars and other sweeteners used in baking, beverages and foods. It is anti-inflammatory thus relieves allergies, anti-cancerous, boosts memory and immunity, cough suppressant, treats dandruff and burns, wounds healer, helps to maintain WBCs count, helps to metabolize alcohol, good for hair and skin care, aid in weight loss, acts as natural antiseptic and good source of energy.

Original Pure Honey
Original pure honey does not get bad because there are no additives in it. You can preserve it by keeping it covered in a cool comfortable environment. The taste and its natural properties remains the same irrespective of how long it stays before consumption.

How to Recognise Original Honey
Take a little honey with your finger then try 2 or 3 drops on the ground, If it is pure it will go down like a thread into the ground.

Original honey does not spread into the ground, it rolls like a ball.

Add a little on a matches stick and strike it, original honey will catch fire like fuel.

Put a little honey into a glass and add water, if the honey goes to the bottom of the cup without mixing up with the water except you mix it.

Note: Beware of adulterated Honey or Honey mixed with sugar, its dangerous to the health. If you need 0riginal natural pure Honey from Gembu (sardauna LGA), Taraba state, I can supply you with any quantity you wish. Contact or whatsapp me @08105868828
okechiyeluagina@gmail.com
Amend:I stopped the honey business in 2018 for a major trade(automobile), so do to the constant calls, I was able to get someone into the business, I bought honey from her and can attest to it's good quality, you can reach her, Nkiruka(0 8 0 6 0 7 3 3 8 9 5)
thanks fam

Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
make your orders now, we supply at good prices in bulk from 20litres and above and get it delivered to your location.
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by fizcoo20(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
u mean honey cure dandruff. how can someone go about it. rubbing on the head or how. thanks in anticipation...

1 Like

Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
fizcoo20:
u mean honey cure dandruff. how can someone go about it. rubbing on the head or how. thanks in anticipation...
Raw honey was diluted into a solution of 90 percent honey and 10 percent warm water, and was massaged into the scalp of 30 volunteers aged 15 to 60 years. The honey solution was kept on the scalp for three hours and then rinsed off in warm water. The volunteers had to do this every other day for a four week period. Read up
http://foreverconscious.com/raw-honey-treats-dandruff-and-dermatitis
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by stankezzy: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
All artificial honeys do the same things u said , except if u put small quantity outside in an open container it will attract bees , that's the one I believe in , I bought artificial honey from shoprite and it does all these things .what is the price of smallest quantity for test then if it is original , will buy more
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
stankezzy:
All artificial honeys do the same things u said , except if u put small quantity outside in an open container it will attract bees , that's the one I believe in , I bought artificial honey from shoprite and it does all these things .what is the price of smallest quantity for test then if it is original , will buy more
Although the test above does not guarantee 100% originality, it has mproved reliable in differentiating original from adulterated especially the flame test which most adulterated honey fail. One can as well go ahead to carry out the smell and taste test because pure honey has a characteristic smell and taste.
My honey is direct from bee farmers around Nigeria-cameroon border between Gembu and cameroon, that is why Taraba state honey is more reliable because pure honey is in abundance and sold at good prices than other places.
Actually i sell in bulk ie from 20litres and above, to reduce transport cost But I give you a guarantee of originality. Also i can't send you adulterated honey from a very far place like Gembu where pure honey is in abundance and cheaper. thanks for your interest
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Goodmorning
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2018
Greetings house,
This is the season for honey, utilize this opportunity to order your original honey at reduced prices. Quality is guaranteed. Available are 20 and 25 litres, I will be uploading photos soon.
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
much Available now, 20 litres for N19,000 and 25 litres for N23,000. make your orders now before the price goes up again.
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
price for 20litres and 25litres is now 20k and 23k respectively.

Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2018
arriving onitsha soon,
honey still available in 20litres at last prices stated above, hurry before prices goes high, its season is coming to an end soon.
Goodmorning and have a nice day.

Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by ObiaguHoney: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
stankezzy:
Call or whatsapp me on 08063017810,let talk how to supply you honey
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 2:39am On Jul 28, 2018
ObiaguHoney:
This shows how irresponsible you are, how can you you come onto another's thread to post such derogatory and egoistically obsessed statement.
I weep for anyone that transact with you, if you dont attach honey to your monicker you registered not long ago, you cant sell honey.
create your own thread and maintain it, if really you supply good honey and stop your misbehavior.
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by BrosProgress(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2018
ObiaguHoney:
THIEF
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Good morning house,
your pure Honey is still available in 20litres and 25litres, quality is guaranteed.
Have a nice day.
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Purely harvested honey.

Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by ObiaguHoney: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Okeytus:

This shows how irresponsible you are, how can you you come onto another's thread to post such derogatory and egoistically obsessed statement.
I weep for anyone that transact with you, if you dont attach honey to your monicker you registered not long ago, you cant sell honey.
create your own thread and maintain it, if really you supply good honey and stop your misbehavior.
Sorry for writing on your post,no harm meant,abeg no vex,next time caution in a good manner,we are all here to make money and not become enemies,sorry once more.

1 Like

Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
ObiaguHoney:
Sorry for writing on your post,no harm meant,abeg no vex,next time caution in a good manner,we are all here to make money and not become enemies,sorry once more.
ok bro, I apologized too if you misunderstood my cautioning message. Your ability to apologize is a sign of maturity, shalom.
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
your honey still available, Happy sunday friends

Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Goodevening house, awaiting more of your orders.

Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Goodevening house, still available , so make your orders now. have a good night rest
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Good morning and happy new month house, this month shall be a month of Abundance in your life.
have a wonderful day
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Good morning and happy new month house, this month shall be a month of abundance in your life.
have a wonderful day.
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Goodmorning house and happy new month!, I was carried away by my engagements but I am back now.
Your pure honey is still available so keeping your orders coming.
Re: Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). by Okeytus(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good day house, it's been a long time, many have been contacting me for pure honey but I stopped the business long ago for a major trade, so do to the constant calls, I was able to get someone who deals in pure honey close to me,
you can reach her Nkiruka(0 8 0 6 0 7 3 3 8 9 5).
I bought honey from her and can attest its of good quality.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Import Your Oil Perfume From France And Dubai / Between Bankrupt States And Sovereign Wealth / Chamomile Tea Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.