Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Do People Do This?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Do This?? (10384 Views)

Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Sugar97(f): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Really. LOL

Yea... grin grin grin
I know its funny
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Nope. Freshers haven't started receiving lectures.
I am a stale fresher. grin grin

Lol,stale fresher indeed cheesy
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
girlhaley:

Lol,stale fresher indeed cheesy
Oh yes. I was in English department before but I just got admitted for Masscoms. So yes, I'm a stale freshercheesy
Are you in school now?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh yes. I was in English department before but I just got admitted for Masscoms. So yes, I'm a stale freshercheesy
Are you in school now?

grin grin grin

Nope, coming on thursday
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by voyy: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mariinee:
I have been wondering. What's the motive behind going to a restaurant, buying food and not eating that food to satisfaction?
I notice people like wasting food in the bid to act big or something. Now,I have no problem with rich and wealthy doing that, they have the money. But if you don't have the money, why must you waste food?

I once met a girl inside a restaurant in my school. She entered, ordered food, bought plastic coke and then sat down to eat. To my amazement,she ate like four spoons of the food, sipped a little of her coke and then stood to leave. She didn't even finish her chicken. shocked
Frankly, from the way she was dressed, it was obvious she just wanted to act big. I was pretty sure she would still be hungry so I just shook my head in pity.

On the other side, there were two men too. They ordered a lot of salad, rice, plantain and everything but they only ate the chicken. shocked shocked
I was like... shocked shocked

To me, it's just plain wastage of food. There are so many people out there without food to eat so stop wasting food. If you go to an eatery, order what you can finish. Do not buy more than you can finish. And stop leaving food in your plate just to act big.cheesy

Even if you must remain food in your plate, leave just a lil amount. angry angry angry

u just said d truth .... i wonder what kind of stupidity will make someone waste food just to form levels

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
girlhaley:

grin grin grin

Nope, coming on thursday
Alright, maybe I will see you soon.cheesy
I'm still having troubles getting an apartment closer to the school gate. sad sad
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Alright, maybe I will see you soon.cheesy
I'm still having troubles getting an apartment closer to the school gate. sad sad

That makes the two of us sad
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
girlhaley:

That makes the two of us sad
You haven't got an hostel? I just got one, very close to the school gate. So, where are you staying on thursday then?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
You haven't got an hostel? I just got one, very close to the school gate. So, where are you staying on thursday then?

I haven't. Most ones i saw are either too dirty,rowdy or far from school....tired jare

I'm not sure yet,probably a distant friend's place

How much do you get yours?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
girlhaley:

I haven't. Most ones i saw are either too dirty,rowdy or far from school....tired jare

I'm not sure yet,probably a distant friend's place

How much do you get yours?
Ohh, maybe it's the cheap ones. 130K.
Do you want to stay alone?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Ohh, maybe it's the cheap ones. 130K.
Do you want to stay alone?

Not really cheap,the last one i went to check out was 100k but it's too far from school

Naah,planning on having a roomie
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
girlhaley:

Not really cheap,the last one i went to check out was 100k but it's too far from school

Naah,planning on having a roomie
Maybe I will help you ask around. smiley
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by girlhaley(f): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Maybe I will help you ask around. smiley

Thanks sis
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
girlhaley:

Thanks sis
You are welcome.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Encoreunltd(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2018
I can recall a speaker at The Platform say something about this habit. He said "two Nigeria men ordered for food in a German restaurant in Germany and ate scanty amount, paid for the meal and was about to leave when the Restauranteur stopped them from leaving cos of their eating habit. The Nigerians were confused and jokingly asked him (the restaurant owner) but we paid in full. The restauranteur called a local police who said their act is a crime in Germany because their are people who are hungry and cannot afford one meal, here they are wasting food just cos they have money and can buy food. The policman said the solution to their crime is that they can only leave the place if they leave with the packaged left-over.

Personally, I think this anomally is a defect from upbringing. When a kids children are not made to know that wasting food as a result of not finishing your plate content is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them / I Had Sex With My Pastor / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.