Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,964 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (34938 Views)

My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Onojasteve(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait.

That was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

Am just so pain and terrify

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by debssycharles(f): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sorry.God will give u financial breaktru n provide you with ur own better half.

Ftc

168 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Onojasteve:
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being. Surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait. that was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

OMG Sowwie...So Sowwie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by MrCross: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sorry Again

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by yomi007k(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
U better thank God for ur life.

Go and hustle for ursef bro.

211 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Onojasteve:
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being. Surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait. that was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger

377 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by dollyjoy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
What were you thinking anyway? Your future isn't sure yet and time isn't on her side. She did the only logical thing any sensible human would have done. Move on,your wife is coming.

167 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by missyQween(f): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
That's so painful,You just have to work better and make her regret leaving you. Life Goes On...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by khome(f): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dollyjoy have spoken
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by countryfive: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
debssycharles:
Sorry.God will give u financial breaktru n provide you with ur own better half.

I'll say amen to that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Akkord4gov: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger

you are right but it has its disadvantages too. Let say u are 27 now and dating a girl between 19-22. This is d peak period where ladies want to explore,they want to enjoy what life has to offer. most of them don't know what they really want and belief me,if u are d type that want a woman like partner,that u can seek advise from,u haven't found one.

With its disadvantages though,I still prefer the age gap thing and I will always go for it. At least,no pressure of marriage and u can continue your hustling in peace

for those blaming the girl. I don't ooooooooo. she has no knowledge of God's plan for u,y must she wait.

what about if God's plan for u is to be okay @35,u expect her to wait till she reaches her menopause. Nigga,pls continue hustling,be focus and never see the girl as enemy,even if u are in position to help her tomorrow,pls do. She didn't really offend u but use it as a motivator

Note,I'm not talking of the gold diggers ooooooooo

167 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Akkord4gov:

you are right but it has its disadvantages too. Let say u are 27 now and dating a girl between 19-22. This is d peak period where ladies want to explore,they want to enjoy what life has to offer. most of them don't know what they really want and belief me,if u are d type that want a woman like partner,that u can seek advise from,u haven't found one.

With its disadvantages though,I still prefer the age gap thing and I will always go for it. At least,no pressure of marriage and u can continue your hustling in peace

for those blaming the girl. I don't ooooooooo. she has no knowledge of God's plan for u,y must she wait.

what about if God's plan for u is to be okay @35,u expect her to wait till she reaches her menopause. Nigga,pls continue hustling,be focus and never see the girl as enemy,even if u are in position to help her tomorrow,pls do. She didn't really offend u but use it as a motivator

at 24 many ladies are very rational, wise and smart. I just quoted that age range randomly sir, you spoke well. More oil on your head

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Kekx(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nothing to be sorry for!

She left you, Yea, why?
-Possibly because of her age,
-Possibly she'v been seeing another man, hence capitalizing on this very opportunity and tangible reason to opt out.
-Possibly she did what she did as regards to what some men are in th habit of, what do I mean?, wasting some ladies time and leaving them dumped.
-Lastly, She's happy now.

And you should be happy, not sober, Why?
-In a way, you were lucky she left your life to avoid much pressure on you by her in settling down while you've got plans in strengthening your career.
-You should be happy that you can now pursue what you've longed for in peace without much pressure.
-You should be happy for the indirect avoidance of what could have possibly befall on you in the future when you settle with her.
-This is Africa, Nigeria precisely, when you choose to chase cheque over bitches, you gon have them rush your way when you succeed.
-Brace up man, be strong!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Akkord4gov: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

at 24 many ladies are very rational, wise and smart. I just quoted that age range randomly sir, you spoke well. More oil on your head

U have spoken well too Sir,more oil on your head too,lol. Just talking from experience. At 24 isn't bad but i put mine at 25years old. Before that age,what most of them want to do is to see a movie,hang out,go to chicken republic,send them recharge card without bringing any tangible advise to the table.

Note-my conclusion is subjective. Just talking of the majority. At least i have seen a 23 years old successful entrepreneur with a poultry birds of 5000

8 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Akkord4gov:

U have spoken well too Sir,more oil on your head too,lol. Just talking from experience. At 24 isn't bad but i put mine at 25years old. Before that age,what most of them want to do is to see a movie,hang out,go to chicken republic,send them recharge card without bringing any tangible advise to the table.

Note-my conclusion is subjective. Just talking of the majority. At least i have seen a 23 years old successful entrepreneur with a poultry birds of 5000

In all honesty, 25 is the age a woman begins to know what she wants in life, I call it their age of wisdom.

Nice one @ the 23 years of chick, but doesn't mean she won't have areas she has issues with, at 23 many are still confused. Even guys self

9 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by habsydiamond(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Most of them Na cool place dem dey like put their heads ooo....ladies of nowadays most are tree break bird fly ooo. Dem no won hustle again, Na to dey enjoy with pesin wey don hustle by himself finish come rich....what they don't know is that if a lady hustle with her guy she go get the confidence to contribute to whatever that has to do with their well-being...but if u dont hustle with someone....u are just like most of our senators in the house always supporting motions....u will always be supporting without contributing anything and he will always dictate to you...wise up ooo ladies

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
Most of them Na cool place dem dey like put their heads ooo....ladies of nowadays most are tree break bird fly ooo. Dem no won hustle again, Na to dey enjoy with pesin wey don hustle by himself finish come rich....what they don't know is that if a lady hustle with her guy she go get the confidence to contribute to whatever that has to do with their well-being...but if u dont hustle with someone....u are just like most of our senators in the house always supporting motions....u will always be supporting without contributing anything and he will always dictate to you...wise up ooo ladies

Tell them.

8 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by habsydiamond(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Tell them.
lolzzz
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzz

I always feel your counsel. Can't wait to get beyond this single phase jare.I've finally seen the need to move beyond this point...
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
she might still come back to u secretly for u to kpansh her regularly.i know how this will endgrin

11 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by PastorLucifer: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Means she has been fvcking someone else behind your back for years now.

Anyway, take heart. Engagement is not marriage.

She might still remain the Lord of The Rings after 4 years. grin

Just like jupxter did to pocohantas before dumping her after ravishing her pussy for many years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
habsydiamond:

6 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Onojasteve(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Thanks guys, I appreciate every comments and contributions, it makes me feel better now.. for the. Ladies, you have a brother too, it might be him, or your future Son. Anyway, I. Appreciate everyone for their comments..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

another point to note

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by OgaBuhari: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
[s] What were you thinking anyway? Your future isn't sure yet and time isn't on her side. She did the only logical thing any sensible human would have done. Move on,your wife is coming. [/s]
shut up. Stop talking trash.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Hustling and woman(relationship) don't go hand in hand. Since you are now ready to be a real man, the sky is your starting point so focus on your career.

Be glad she left you now, you're better alone at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

thats wat they fail to realize

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by luminouz(m): 2:21am On Dec 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
What were you thinking anyway? Your future isn't sure yet and time isn't on her side. She did the only logical thing any sensible human would have done. Move on,your wife is coming.
Really undecided
How do u know time ain't on her side?
I think she saw a guy who is loaded compared to hustling OP!
Just my opinion

P.S. some women waited....n got married to the same guy...n they are sensible humans too!

8 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by luminouz(m): 2:29am On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
she might still come back to u secretly for u to kpansh her regularly.i know how this will endgrin

9 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by imustsaymymindo: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

But won't a 20 year old dating a 13 year old be paedophillic?

13 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, she don do you the more you look, the less you see.
Sorry bro, babe wan marry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.