Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) (758 Views)

Notorious Motorcycle Thief Arrested In Jigawa (Photo) / Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / One Legged Thief Caught In Lagos, Inside Ceiling At A Shopping Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) by ucheokafer2017: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
A suspected one-legged thief has been reportedly arrested in Ivory Coast. The suspect identified as Quattara Moussa, 28, was nabbed in Port-Bouet Jean Foot after one of his victims recognized him.
Police was said to have also recovered some guns from him.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/wonderful-one-legged-thief-arrested-police-photos/

1 Like

Re: WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) by debssycharles(f): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bad market for him

1 Like

Re: WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) by Cashrange660: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
With his condition he still perpetuate's evil.. It's in the DNA
Re: WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) by Ramwab94(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2017
At first, I thought it was Kenya. On the second, I thought it was Nigeria. I was lastly disappointed to see Cote de'Voire. Has Cote de'Voire also joined the league?
Re: WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) by Abee79(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Many of such persons hide under the cover of their handicap to commit crimes you cannot even imagine! One of them confidently walked into my office in Lagos early this year under the guise of seeking assistance. While talking with one female staff, he made away with her iPhone worth more than N200,000 which was laying on the table. He was arrested about two months later and confessed that he sold the iPhone for N10,000 at GSM village!
Re: WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) by charles2044: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2017
They should cut the other leg and let see how he will go about stealing again
Re: WONDERFUL ! One-legged Thief Arrested By Police (photos) by samsam69(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wonderful indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats his Wife to death, Destroys her Kidney for not Giving him Fish Head / u / Florida Shooting: Nikolas Cruz Is Charged With 17 Counts Of Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.