Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap (1476 Views)

Vtu Website - Can You Please Recommend A Good Or Cheap Sme Data Api Provider / Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by nadirinamata: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2017
NAIRALAND, PLS I NEED HELP, I WANT TO LEARN PROGRAMMING, ANY ORGANIZATION THAT OFFERS FREE CODING? I ALREADY APPLY FOR ANDELA BUT THEY DID NOT EVEN REPLY TO DATE, PLEASE WHO CAN LINK ME TO LEARN FREE OR WITH A SMALL TOKEN? I STAY AT OJODU LAGOS, PLS HELP

WHATSAPP 08169561788

drpeterfelixs@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by vickzdvipe(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Do you have a computer and access to the internet? If so, join me as we learn coding online with a course offered by Harvard University via the EDX platform.
The name of the course is cs50x and its a yearly course that is good for introduction to programming and computer science.
I'd advice you to be patient for the year to come to an end first before enrolling as the course materials will be updated next year January 1st.
Re: Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by tippyboy(m): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2017
if you're really passionate about programming, you don't really need anybody to teach you cos you can start learning it by yourself. So what are you waiting for, grab an ebook on any programing language of your choice and start learning. when you think it's time to challenge yourself, register at codewar. if you encounter any problem, google search it, im 100% sure that the problem has already been solved at stack overflow
Re: Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by CodeTitan1439(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2018
we can learn together if u dont mind. but u must be the serious type
Re: Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by vickzdvipe(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2018
nadirinamata:

wooow thanks alot, give me link
Google "CS50 EDX.org" without the quotes, I don't know how to embed links on NL.
Re: Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pm me let me get you started on the basic just for a token.. One on one tutorial on whatsapp it's what you need to get started and acquainted to drive the zeal up, Pm me and let's get started.
Re: Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by concord129(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
CodeTitan1439:
I'll like to learn with you Azeez.Lateef.37 is my facebook you can add me please.
Re: Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by Mukah1234(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2018
CodeTitan1439:

Boss, lets learn together. My name is Mukah. Can I have ur digits?
Re: Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap by AkinseteK(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
contact us for a one on one training

(1) (Reply)

Learn Any Programming Language At Your Convenient Time- Beginner To Advance / Finally Scientists Reaches The Sun? / Password Protected Cars,anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.