Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! (2747 Views)

Do You Want To Earn Money Fast. Come In / Want To Make Money Fast . Get. In Here. I Promise U Will Not Regret It / Spotted This Industry! Little Investment, Make Money Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! by crownson(m): 3:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Nothing is as fast as making money with binary options trading.

If you don't know what binary options is, binary options is a highly profitable online trading financial tool in which you’re to determine if the value of an asset would increase or decrease over a certain period of time, the pay-out is a fixed amount of ROI (Return On Investment) or nothing

Here is my IQ Option trading account, making a $9200 profit in 59seconds. Where on earth is that possible?! It’s rare at age 21

check first pix down

Although it takes practice and quite sometime to become a pro but it is definitely worth it. I’ve been trading binary options for the past 8 month and I must say, I’ve made a lot of money doing so.

How to get started with binary options trading.

To get started with binary options trading, all you need is a good licensed and regulated binary options broker, preferably;

IQ Option

Binarymate

Expert option

Then you need a good binary options trading strategy.

You can read more about trading strategies here >>>Strategies

With the 2 steps listed above along with a good money management system, you’re good to go.

Also, there is an alternative, which is using binary options autotrading robots. Personally, I make use of OptionRobot. It’s a free 83% accurate autotrading software.

Here is one of my OptionRobot account

check second pix down

The software is extremely easy to set up and you can start making money as fast as possible.

This is what the software settings looks like.

so let's get cracking

In the settings, you choose from 1 of 3 trading methods.

Classic which is considered the most secure
Martingale which can be highly profitable, but takes much more risk
Fibonacci is the most accurate system (best, I use this)
OptionRobot Assets

At this moment in time, OptionRobot is working with currency pairs. The trader can choose which pairs they will allow Option Robot to trade in. The choices can be one, several or all of the following:

EUR/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD
OptionRobot Expiry

The trader chooses what expiry times OptionRobot will use. The choices are 60 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 1 hour.

Different brokers have various available expiry, depending on the broker you're using with OptionRobot

Trade Amount

The investor has the ability to set what each trade amount will be. The minimum is $5 and the maximum is $500 with levels between these 2 extremes.

Simultaneous Trades

The trader can also set the robot on how many simultaneous trades can run at any given time. This can be set from 1 to 8.

Personally, I let 3 trades run simultaneously.

After you're done with adjusting your settings, you click on auto trade.

To learn more and see more proofs, visit my signature and download the free book...

1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! by adomuwiner(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! by yinkakani(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
to those trading Binary Options, you'll find this telegram group helpful https:///brownbull
Re: How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Following thread with passion.

I just downloaded IQ option app, still studying how it works.
Re: How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! by emmanuelagu12: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
I have tried signing up on optionrobot but they aren't accepting Nigerians. How did you signup with them pls
Re: How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! by groovy12: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
crownson:
Nothing is as fast as making money with binary options trading.

If you don't know what binary options is, binary options is a highly profitable online trading financial tool in which you’re to determine if the value of an asset would increase or decrease over a certain period of time, the pay-out is a fixed amount of ROI (Return On Investment) or nothing

Here is my IQ Option trading account, making a $9200 profit in 59seconds. Where on earth is that possible?! It’s rare at age 21

check first pix down

Although it takes practice and quite sometime to become a pro but it is definitely worth it. I’ve been trading binary options for the past 8 month and I must say, I’ve made a lot of money doing so.

How to get started with binary options trading.

To get started with binary options trading, all you need is a good licensed and regulated binary options broker, preferably;

IQ Option

Binarymate

Expert option

Then you need a good binary options trading strategy.

You can read more about trading strategies here >>>Strategies

With the 2 steps listed above along with a good money management system, you’re good to go.

Also, there is an alternative, which is using binary options autotrading robots. Personally, I make use of OptionRobot. It’s a free 83% accurate autotrading software.

Here is one of my OptionRobot account

check second pix down

The software is extremely easy to set up and you can start making money as fast as possible.

This is what the software settings looks like.

so let's get cracking

In the settings, you choose from 1 of 3 trading methods.

Classic which is considered the most secure
Martingale which can be highly profitable, but takes much more risk
Fibonacci is the most accurate system (best, I use this)
OptionRobot Assets

At this moment in time, OptionRobot is working with currency pairs. The trader can choose which pairs they will allow Option Robot to trade in. The choices can be one, several or all of the following:

EUR/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, AUD/USD
OptionRobot Expiry

The trader chooses what expiry times OptionRobot will use. The choices are 60 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 1 hour.

Different brokers have various available expiry, depending on the broker you're using with OptionRobot

Trade Amount

The investor has the ability to set what each trade amount will be. The minimum is $5 and the maximum is $500 with levels between these 2 extremes.

Simultaneous Trades

The trader can also set the robot on how many simultaneous trades can run at any given time. This can be set from 1 to 8.

Personally, I let 3 trades run simultaneously.

After you're done with adjusting your settings, you click on auto trade.

To learn more and see more proofs, visit my signature and download the free book...
pls send me more info mickky890@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! by Tbusted(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
senior man good evening, the link u posted isn't showing, please show me the way my email is tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com. My Whatsapp number is 07010994360. Thanks and GOD bless u so much
Re: How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! by Gustavo92(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2018
groovy12:

pls send me more info eyianghojolomi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime / Email Marketing + SMS Marketing + Whatsapp Marketing = Triple And Unlimited Succ / What If I Tell You 1000naira Can Make You 10-15k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.