Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Games Not Responding To Tap On Android - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Games Not Responding To Tap On Android (1050 Views)

Why Does The Website Cool Math Games Not Have Any Math Games? / Are Online Video Games Not Very Popular In Africa? / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games Not Responding To Tap On Android by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Morning to you all nairalanders,please I need your help playing games on my Android 7.

Sometime ago when I installed mortal Kombat X,i played it for a while then I stopped playing it for long.I am not much of a gamer anyway.

In the past I have played games with no issues but now I just downloaded bully game but it doesn't tap.The game runs smoothly but I can't control the character because anything I tap doesn't work.I tried different apk files but no avail.This also happened to me when I downloaded mortal Kombat X,which played at first but after giving it a long break,it stopped responding to my screen taps.

I have just wasted 1.9gb on this game and yet it doesn't tap,but some other games like fifa 14 all play and tap.

The phone is rooted and Xposed.Please help

1 Share

Re: Games Not Responding To Tap On Android by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2017
More screenshots

Re: Games Not Responding To Tap On Android by Archimag: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hi, this is pretty unusual issue. The easiest way to fix it would be resetting your device. This will fix any device-side issues but be warned you'll loose all personal data, backup is recommended.
And where you download apk files? It may be game issue itself, download Bully apk & data here and try it if you don't want to reset.
I have downloaded Bully game from this website and it works fine, so if it will not work on your device then this is definitely device issue and probably reset is the best way to fix it.
Do let me know how it will go smiley
Re: Games Not Responding To Tap On Android by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Archimag:
Hi, this is pretty unusual issue. The easiest way to fix it would be resetting your device. This will fix any device-side issues but be warned you'll loose all personal data, backup is recommended.
And where you download apk files? It may be game issue itself, download Bully apk & data here and try it if you don't want to reset.
I have downloaded Bully game from this website and it works fine, so if it will not work on your device then this is definitely device issue and probably reset is the best way to fix it.
Do let me know how it will go smiley

My phone is rooted,and has a custom recovery.Anyway I'll try

(1) (Reply)

U Wana Sell Ur Used Hack Ps3? / 11 Of The Best Mortal Kombat Fatalities Ever / Xbox 360 E. Fixed the issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.