Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria (477 Views)

"Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Hijab is trending more than Viola Nuela Echebima of UNN, Nigeria...

-First Class University of Nigeria Nsụka, 2016.

-Best Graduating Student University of Nigeria Nsụka, 2016.

-First Class Nigerian Law School, 2017.

-Best Graduating Student Nigerian Law School, 2017.

Because we have a country where mediocrity trumps excellence.
Because we have a country where noodles and anarchists break codes conduct to earn cheers.

Because we have a Nigeria where the reward for excellence is silence and deprivation.

A country where cassock and hijab command higher values than humanity.
A country controlled by we and us, of Islamic and Christian Governors forums.
A country of Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Governors forums.

https://etimes.com.ng/mediocrity-rules-day-hijab-trending-viola-nuela-echebima-unn-double-first-class-intellectual-dexterity/

Sometime ago, two law students from Ebonyi state made first class in UNN, went further, kept the record in Nigeria Law School. But, this was not newsworthy. It will not grow our stupidity. It will not fast track our backwardness.

No wonder folks risk the Libya Corridor. There is nothing left in our cups. Shame. Congratulations Nuela. Thanks for restoring the dignity of man.

Written by Alvan Chinagorom Emerald Ilo

1 Like

Re: Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria by Bari22: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2017
forget
Re: Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria by Dreamer001(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2017
I'm not surprised!
Re: Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2017
Its ridiculous, rather than strive for excellence, we pursue for mediocrity.

The shehu has lend his voice supporting the girl, meanwhile one of his daughter was called to bar without the hijab fight.

I follow jarus on facebook and when i saw him making post hourly on facebook in support of the girl, i was sure she graduated from his home state and it dawn on me that even the muslim intellectuals are first mentally bruised because of religion before anything else. Luckily I'm not his friend on FB to contact him, would have given him a piece of my mind.

Btw, no muslim will go against what that lady did, since its an islamic stuff.. MURIC (known only for heating the polity) is coming up tomorrow to make a statement, muslim leaders are coming up to make statements. How many made statements on the incessant boko haram bombings, ranpage and destruction in the North East?

Calling out Jarus and other pseudo intellectuals.. Tens of thousands were killed in the North East, you were not posting hourly on your facebook pages and sphere.. Hundreds are bombed by boko haram, you held ur peace. But hijab wearing disrespect for profession, you're screaming and making posts/statement..

Is Islam a religion of show off? Dont they serve their God in secret and let it be? Its either not-up to size trouser, hijab, ladies not shaking men (they condemn buhari for doing so). The current Registrar of Jamb once ordered the demolition of a school for islamic tenets, when he was still the VC of UIlorin. Seun had to create a board for them so peace will reign and to avoid Violence.

I'm in Gwoza for a research at the moment and i can swear that all Muslims are either supporting Boko Haram or ready to join the fight. If u doubt it, insult Allah or any other sacred thing in their religion and watch even the most humble Muslim become violent. The idea that it's provocation should not come in, let your God fight his Battles. Its Him who should be provoked by such words.

What a Violent religion!

1 Like

Re: Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria by orion7: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2017
^^^ you are right. they are indded a violent lot.

now let a Muslim show me excerpts in the quRan instructing muslimahs to wear hijab. pls
Re: Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria by AnodaIT(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerian Muslims are something else.

I keep wondering whether it is the same Islam practice by UAE, Qatar or even Saudi Arabia.

Just imagine the energy expended on clothing whereas in the same country millions are going to bed without food

Meanwhile, food for thought

Re: Hijab Story And Nuela: Stupidity And Mediocrity Are Kings In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2017
One of his daughters.... But he's quick to pass verdict on the lady with hijab. Why aint their children the face of the resistance?

Irritating thing, theyre quick to cite the US as example.. How abt citing them for homosexuals, or for the US actions in the middleEast.

Confused lot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Morning Drill / “Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Your Success In Life” - Makinde / 100 Ways To Make 2018 The Best Year Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.