Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (25456 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by CastedDude: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Pictured is a young lady who has reportedly been in active domestic by her baby daddy whom she had been living with. The young lady identified as Samuel Gloria who is from Delta State but resides in Lagos - is said to have been maltreated and brutalized by one Sanni Olalekan; her baby daddy who got her pregnant in 2009.

The man is said to have beaten the woman to the point of almost killing her before she was sent away. Now the distraught woman is looking for a way to get back her son whom she was stopped from seeing by the father.

Read the full story as shared by Francis Onyema on Facebook;

Please, kindly pay attention to this: A young lady has been in active domestic violence since 2009 till date. Her name is Samuel Gloria with phone number: 080xxxxxx (available on request), she’s not on Facebook neither a JLAA member, she’s from Delta State but reside in Lagos. I do not know her but she newly packed to my area that was how I got to know her ordeal, her place is adjacent to mine.

Her story, her pain and suffering is as follows: I have observed her several times, she feels sad, defeated, rejected and humiliated always, one day I called her to asked what the problem all about, she narrated she was married (since 2009) to one Sanni Olalekan with phone number: 080xxxxxx (available on request) of Adamson street Ille-Ile bus stop ketu Lagos.

guy got her pregnant 2009 and since then hell was let loose, she always received heavy beating from the guy to an extent she fainted one day and she was rushed to the hospital. This made her to run away but later he pleaded with the help of people she came back believing he has changed without knowing he has become Anthony Joshua (the boxer).

The last incident that happened was on May 3rd 2017 when he wanted to strangulate her to death; it was her neighbors who saved her life that very day. The man sent her away and stopped her from seeing her only son of 7 years. She said she wants the boy to stay with her and the father to be paying some money monthly for his upkeep.

She said her son sent message across to her through her friends that he cannot stay with his father but with her mother. She concluded in heavy tears….

Please, she needs help from JLAA, she is not on Facebook. Thanks in anticipation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-maltreated-brutalized-baby-daddy-lagos-cries-help-photos.html

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2017
world people!...women are stabbing, men are beating...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by CastedDude: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by whonamehelp(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2017
serves her right

7 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by xpizzy(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Wicked
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by raker300: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2017
He’s doing this to you and you’re still living in his house?

Madam, sorry to say this but you’re daft.

He obviously wants you out..

They’re not called yourba demons for nothing

10 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by prospero5(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2017
humans are wicked.
this is the same lady the said guy must have preached love to throughout 2008 and God-knows-how-long, telling her "you are the best, l will always love you, ...".

what suddenly happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2017
who told u she is still living with him?.. try to read before commenting
raker300:

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
maybe her ugliness made d baby daddy to brutalise her like dat so sad cry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2017
that's what happuns when you consider money before your happiness

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2017
shocked
Ion just understand anymore, if its not women stabbing their husby, its the men panel-beating their wives..

please don't subject yourself to abusive relationship.. don't let any frustrated bloke restructure pretty face

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2017
ceezarhh:
My dear it is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2017
Evablizin:
My dear it is finished.
let's not give up on them just yet...the good ones are out there also...
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
When their mout no go fit stay wan plays.

What the devil tells me to do any time she says "...if you are truly a man, try it.".....

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by tstx(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
for better for worst
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by SkillfulValue: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ladies should know it is time they left when they turn from his honey bae to his punching bag.
If you are reading this, 2018 shall be a super fantastic year for you!

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Kendroid: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
t
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
It is only a stupid man that will raise his hand on a woman undecided
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by MrMoney007: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
This one is still an apprentice in skull mining.

His people are using cutlass he is using bare hands.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by ibori1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
na only davido dey runner.....

warri......una go hear word

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by edeXede: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
embarassed

You deserve everything you got. Karma is a bitch..
All dem slay bitches feet no pity when hardworking husbands are being stabbed to cold death by their spouses..

At least be grateful that you have not been killed. He only beat you.. Only
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by kelechi50: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Why not report her case to human rights commission or welfare department for human rights violence, in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by amunkita(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
whonamehelp:
serves her right

How

Come if una no get better to contribute, go blow whistle nah.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Lothario(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
Go for a nice guy no, na bad boys dem want manage anything you see

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by buchilino(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
WOMEN, ONCE UR PARTNER BITES U ONCE OR TWICE, I TAKE GOD BEG U, DO NOT RUN BUT FLEE FROM DAT MAN.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by henribj(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
ceezarhh:

lol
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by calyto: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Let's see the video na.
If she can take pictures, she should also be able to do videos.

See ehn, its not all the time we blame men. This woman looks like trouble itself.

What did she do? Who touched who first?

I'm not in support of violence(especially against women), but i sure know that some women raise their hands first.

When i was still single and was living in Ikosi-ketu (Oluwalogbon Street) i had a neighbour whose wife will be the first to jack his shirt. She will hold him so tight and start attempting to head-boot him until he reacts.

But you know as social media be now na.
They will attack him and also attack me for asking what she did.
Just watch

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
raker300:

you really think its that easy to leave an abuser? to leave a marriage? so that judgemental people like you will take one look and accuse her of not being able to "keep a home"? Abuse is not only physical but mental. its hard to escape especially when the people around you are judgemental idiots who think a woman who left a marriage (for whatever reason) is not good enough or weak or most likely to blame for the breakdown of the marriage. If she had come out earlier to talk about her suffering, you lot would have turned to victim blaming, and likely accuse her of being the one to have pushed the man so far. Nigeria is the worst society for the oppressed. Its little surprise that most turn to suicide, theres no one to run to, no one will listen and people dont take depression and mental illness seriously until the person is wearing rags on the street. its such a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze / Man Kills Grandmother Over House Rent In Benin (Photos) / Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.