Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday (32583 Views)

Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Yakubu Dogara's 50th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by PS712: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by ebunoluwawa: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin grin
id911:
Pregnant Men Football Club

I'm sure this new football club can defeat Arsenal
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by IVORY2009(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
delectablegyal:
hmmmmm. politicians. later now, they will get to the chambers and start fighting.

Fighting is part of politics, no fight no politics...
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by DerideGull(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Everyday, Nigeria keeps sliding into emptiness.
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by balaclava: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi:

the brave always play the cowards.
If you are pained, save your money and join a political party with as many of your friends and relations to start making an impact instead of complaining as if that ALONE will make things better for you and everyone else.

I

Ogbeni,
Park well...

I'm surprised u seem pained
Do u understand the definition of 'brave' & 'coward'
Revisit ur dictionary, ur understanding of this seems twisted. Someone who steals more than he can exhaust in a life time is dt act bravery or cowardice:
Someone who deceives d polity & can not come real as it is, is that bravery or cowardice.

However i never wish to become a 'player'
Neither do I live my fate in the hands of 'players'
I won't save money to join a political party which ordinarily should be free. I'll rather save and invest no matter how little I have.

We ain't birds of same feather...
We fly in same airspace but we sure can't fly same air.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by Walelavender(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
PS712:
Happy birthday Speaker Dogara.
If at most by 2027 these positions occupied by these men at this moment are not occupied by those of us making noise here on Nairaland, especially Politics section, then it'll be the greatest pity because unlike these people, our generation offered us best opportunities especially in terms of access to information and communication yet we chose to be e-warriors!
grin Yes o. Not to only blab and shout o.
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by anonimi: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
balaclava:
Ogbeni,
Park well...

I'm surprised u seem pained
Do u understand the definition of 'brave' & 'coward'
Revisit ur dictionary, ur understanding of this seems twisted. Someone who steals more than he can exhaust in a life time is dt act bravery or cowardice:
Someone who deceives d polity & can not come real as it is, is that bravery or cowardice.

However i never wish to become a 'player'
Neither do I live my fate in the hands of 'players'
I won't save money to join a political party which ordinarily should be free. I'll rather save and invest no matter how little I have.

We ain't birds of same feather...
We fly in same airspace but we sure can't fly same air.

You are a funny guy.
Enjoy your misery in the hands of your politicians who are looting you silly as you look on sheepishly, consoling yourself with investing when the POLICIES of the politicians will determine the profitability or otherwise of your venture. grin
I pity you and others like you no be small.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by balaclava: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
anonimi:

You are a funny guy.
Enjoy your misery in the hands of your politicians who are looting you silly as you look on sheepishly, consoling yourself with investing when the POLICIES of the politicians will determine the profitability or otherwise of your venture. grin
I pity you and others like you no be small.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

You are joke mahn
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by JohnJohn001: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
I see this men joining PDP in 2018........
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by Freestainworld(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
what is enyimba waiting for? they should sign these up coming talents now☺
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
nice, one has to keep fit from time to time.
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by Arrahman39: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
id911:
Pregnant Men Football Club

I'm sure this new football club can defeat Arsenal
bad mouth.
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by highbee02: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
olasaad:
I think Dangote and Otedola are share holder in this present National Assembly bcz anywhere Saraki go they go with him.

Today Dogara birthday they are there tomorrow again Saraki birthday they will be there too. Happy birthday Hon. Speaker and happy birthday in advance to the senates president.

let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by akigbemaru: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Governor of Sokoto state, Aminu Tambuwal, and Kogi west senator, Dino Melaye recently participated in a football match to celebrate the speaker of the house, Yakubu Dogara’s 50th Birthday.

Present at the event were Billionaires, Femi Otedola and Aliko Dangote. See photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/18/saraki-melaye-tambuwal-play-football-celebrate-dogaras-birthdayphotos/
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by akigbemaru: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
balaclava:

You are joke mahn
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by CioAngels(f): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerian leader's are shameless, they, old men forge their age, now they celebrate 50year because they target contesting for presidency in the near future which is the only target they work towards. Very dubious men parading themselves as leaders. Thieves.
Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by Tonytonic(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Evil men.dealing wickedly with the poor in Nigeria.I pity this country of liars and con men.we will continue in bondage and evil until we start telling ourselves the truth.until den freedom is far.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday by brookz: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
HBD Mr Speaker sir
Nigerian Elites are United at the Top.

While

Nigerian masses are engulfed in a Massive Hurricane of Envy, Hatred, Bigotry and divided at the bottom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari / DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) / 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.