Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Dead Bodies To Be Turned Into Liquid And Flush Down The Drain With New Tech - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dead Bodies To Be Turned Into Liquid And Flush Down The Drain With New Tech (909 Views)

Everything Will Be Turned Upside Down’: Michio Kaku On Quantum Computing / Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos) / MTN 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat 2018 With New KPN Tunnel, Eproxy, Sparkvnp, HTTP I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Bodies To Be Turned Into Liquid And Flush Down The Drain With New Tech by Upritman(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
A new method of cremation is on the way in Sandwell Council in the United Kingdom. The method is regarded as water cremation”. This method involves placing dead bodies into metal chambers where they would be liquefied at a high temperature before being disposed of.

Water cremation is carried out by the firm Resomation.

Sunday Times reports that those who back the method claim it is more environmentally friendly than traditional cremation.

According to the Founder of the company Sandy Sullivan, 61 : “There is no technical reason why the liquid can’t go down the drain. It is a very treatable organic liquid. It is sterile and there is no DNA in it. “We are copying nature.

The body dissolves by soil bacteria and it is a very long process. All we are doing is taking the exact same chemistry and applying heat, which speeds it up.

“This is a third option, other than cremation and burial.

“Resoma in Latin means ‘rebirth of the human body’. When I die, this is the way that I want to go.”

Sandwell Council said: “The funeral industry is evolving and modernising and we want to offer people more choice. Water cremation is the next phase in this evolution and would give people a more environmentally friendly option.”

Can this method be used in Africa where the dead is adored and ceremoniously buried wasting more economic resources like land, money and time?

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/12/a-new-technology-of-turning-dead-bodies.html

Re: Dead Bodies To Be Turned Into Liquid And Flush Down The Drain With New Tech by richeeyo(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Just imagine when we all die.this generation of the world,7billion people all in soil.thats going to be a problem.
Re: Dead Bodies To Be Turned Into Liquid And Flush Down The Drain With New Tech by pointstores(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

SALLAH OFFER! How To Get 1gb For 200, 4gb For 1000 On MTN / Apple I-tunes / Ipad,blackberry Phone For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.