Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Inspirational - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inspirational (348 Views)

What's Your Favorite Inspirational Quote? See Mine (pics) / Hey! Come In For Ur Inspirational,moltivational And Romantic Quotes To Get You G / List Inspirational Rap Song You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational by engwari(f): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
My journey of self realization began six years ago,it all started when I found out that the person he has been telling that they are cousin turnout to be who he is married to till date. We started dating at our second year at the university.

We were used to each other that anytime we are about going for lecture we go together,we did virtually everything together.
But Six years ago that I experienced the shock of my life was when he got married while we were still together, I was depressed and frustrated, I nearly gave up on life but God have a way of uplifting the righteous,He sent an angel to my rescue(my husband) we met at a function,he took notice of me and made approach,we got into conversation and that was how he told me he would like to see my people.
At first I thought he wasn’t serious, not until he came to my place and handed me a flight ticket down to Asaba that we are going to see my people and that his family are awaiting our arrival,I got my bag ready and we left for the airport, we arrived safely, the next day he came to my place with his people and they did all that was to be done.Few weeks later we did our wedding and that was the beginning of my happiness, he handed over his paper mill company to me that I am now the one in charge,he showed me unconditional love,wiped away my tears and saved me from drowning.

God has blessed us with two handsome boys and we have been happy since the very first day we met till now,each and everyday he finds every means to shower me with love.
Most times those we think are made for us are not the ones God has destined us to be with,just be hopeful and upright in your dealings. -Mrs Hope Ozoemenam
Re: Inspirational by engwari(f): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2017
This Lady who went through several challenges and from a poor family background started hustling for herself and Mum.Being d only survivor in the family of 8 and her mum a petty trader things was quite difficult for them.She devoted to working so hard but it wasnt east as she got raped twice at d age of 16 while hawking.
Later on she journeyed to Lagos where she slept in an uncompleted building for a year until she met a saviour who gave her shelter.

From one stage of life to another until she became pregnant for a soldier without marriage, there she suffered from the man and his relatives.

Later on she was diagnosis of HIV,but dis woman never allowed it to shatter her dreams as she is currently doing very well and also has been sensitizing and educating people on HIV by organizing awareness lectures.

Being a woman determined to make it through in life even as a single mother of four at d age of 22 she had d privilege of applying for job with the Nigerian society of Engineers and she did luckily she got the Job.As if that is not enough in her bid to make it higher in life she started her higher institution at d age of 29.Today she is a graduate of economics,she owes a car and a building in Abuja.She is currently pursuing her career as a chartered Accountant.

Her story taught me a lesson that anyone can make it in life irrespective of the circumstances surrounding life all what one need is determination and hard work.
Re: Inspirational by engwari(f): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Husband Day Care Centre - Professional Handlers / Turns Out You Can Break It Pretty Easily By Defending A / Transparency In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.