Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) (22514 Views)

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland / 1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by CastedDude: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
A young man was gruesomely killed near Kwankwasiyya Stadium in Kano state after a heated fight. According to reports, the deceased had a conflict with another group of boys following a disagreement as they clashed and fought there in public.

In the course of the fight, the boys were said to have brought out a knife/dagger and stabbed the young man to death..

The perpetrators have been arrested and are currently in custody, according to reports.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/young-man-stabbed-death-group-boys-kano-state-photo.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Human life is nothing to Africa

We Africans are naturally born wicked

6 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Evablizin(f): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked

"They brought out knife/dagger" just because of a disagreement,why will a normal human being be walking about with dagger/knife?

RIP Young Man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Northerners can be very wicked
These guys walk with daggers,razor blades,sticks,arrows and knife all the time

I really don't know why some people kill...they shed blood like it's nothing

12 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by smulti(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:

Rather, human lives is nothing to headslammers

why are you trying to cut conners

24 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Zanas: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na their way. When I was staying in the north, you hardly saw a Hausa man that was not carrying a dagger on his waist and they almost always use it whenever they are fighting

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by zakim(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
smulti:

Rather, human lives is nothing to headslammers

N who are the head slammers ?

Who said to you your religion is the best ?

Oyinbo know dey do religion but far better than us

6 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Annnonymous: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by teamv: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
may God help us
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Annnonymous: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
smulti:

[s]Rather, human lives is nothing to headslammers [/s]

you a part of Nigeria's problem

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:

N who are the head slammers ?

Who said to you your religion is the best ?

Oyinbo know dey do religion but far better than us

Ogbeni welcome back

So they finally pay grin

Enjoy jare

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by dieBYfire: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg don't generalize , if you and your Headslamming goons plus Buhari are naturally born wicked, then that's understandable. Don't invovle other peaceful Nigerians in your act of terrorism!
So next time say " Me and my brothers are naturally born wicked." undecided

12 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
I had a friend back in the university. He is a Nupe guy, slim, with a cool face. But there was always a dagger hidden under his clothes.
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by muller101(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:

get ready you go answer questions tire.
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by jflower06(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
we really need to value human lives in this country
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by smulti(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Annnonymous:

you a part of Nigeria's problem
I'm not a Nigerian pls
I only visited Nigeria in 2005 .

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
If they have to kill him, must they also destroy his 'unborn generations'? #iseecrushedtesticles
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nawa for dis country oo
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by pedrilo: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Northerners can be very wicked
These guys walk with daggers,razor blades,sticks,arrows and knife all the time

I really don't know why some people kill...they shed blood like it's nothing
that is their trade mark.
i remember wen i was still in abj, any slight disagreement with their bike men, they'll bring out dagger from their bike. i dnt argue with them at all because they r mentally unstable humans and we dnt deserve to be in the same country

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Smony: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
To kil 4 naija no dey hard again. any smal ting person most die. i tire fr naija
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by malware: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

"They brought out knife/dagger" just because of a disagreement,why will a normal human being be walking about with dagger/knife?

RIP Young Man.

Some move with guns and deadly stones in the name of cultism
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
sarrki:

Boss ..long time ...how have u been ..how vacation

1 Like

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by joinnow: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Boss ..long time ...how have u been ..how vacation
He has been travelling with bubu.
Will possibly move to Niger tomorrow
Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by abdulkayus(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
hypocrites and bigots are already showing themselves here. As if it is not in the south that there is high rate of cultism and cultists killing each other like nothing.
Am so sure if that case of a Corp member that was strangled to death last week has happened in the north, the abuses and curses wouldn't have stop. You guys should check yourself before admonishing someone

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by Lomprico2: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Why arrest the killers? they should free them joo! After all they freed those that beheaded the female evangelist in same kano.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by elnoor: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
pedrilo:
that is their trade mark.
i remember wen i was still in abj, any slight disagreement with their bike men, they'll bring out dagger from their bike. i dnt argue with them at all because they r mentally unstable humans and we dnt deserve to be in the same country
Hmm, but you are still under our custody. Northerners men will continue rule you 4ever!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) by abdulkayus(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
dieBYfire:

Abeg don't generalize , if you and your Headslamming goons plus Buhari are naturally born wicked, then that's understandable. Don't invovle other peaceful Nigerians in your act of terrorism!
So next time say " Me and my brothers are naturally born wicked." undecided

And the act of ritual killings, thug fighting and cultism over there in the south is not act of terrorism, abi?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultist Murdered In South Africa (Pics) / 5 Killed As Cultists Unleash Mayhem In Lagos / Nonwa Farmers Attacked By Armed Men In Rivers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.