Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) (36772 Views)

Hilarious Tweets Between Buhari And Atiku Fans / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ireboya:
Buhari go thrash Atiku hands down
In Shaa ALlaah

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by funlord(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
That atiku mama has obviously seen alert while that child was probably bribed with sweets by her parents to rock that ish!
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by jflower06(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
the first pics rep. someone who needs to be tuitored while the other stands for maturity and independence
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by benifeanyi00556(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
The difference is clear, one has an amateur fan that knows nothing than eat, poo and sleep while the other has a mature fan that know how hard getting a food for baby Buhari has been.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by dieBYfire: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ipob too much jare

They scatter zombie brains grin

grin
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by luckygirl02(f): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
What the hell is Atikuist?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by magzey: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
While the little girl happy with Buhari not expecting anything but bright future and the fat lady dreams of Dollars when Atiku campaign begins grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by mach98(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
UDO72:
ARE YOU TIRED OF LOSING..
HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Una don start again angry undecided
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by paradigman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Buhari all the way.

Come to think of it, that is Owu Central Hotel's poolside in Ibadan. Yeah, I think so!
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by Danialuone: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
the first picture stand firmly on integrity .....the second picture tooooh
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
ManirBK:
Please whats your views on the following fans of Buhari and atiku.
#ISTANDWITHATIKULATEATIKU
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by ud4u: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Much ado about nothing, buhari will fail
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by Niteezy: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
jumper524:
picture one is an innocent girl with little or no hypocrate trying to benefit from her but pucture 2 states otherwise. corrupt girl with lot of thieves followers trying to benefit from her..
Please gave me a break. The little girl is Buhari 's
granddaughter, of course she is a fan. I feel people should do research or at least ask questions before making any comment, don't you agree?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by gameboyo: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria's next president insha Allah

Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
dukie25:
The small girl was forced to wear that Buhari t-shirt, I mean who in their right mind wants to wear the dullard's t-shirt?
Mr Duke… pls I need your opinion on this too grin cheesy cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5019390_children2_jpg887a39cec33acc7c51ef0c7224b6c587
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by dukie25: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Mr Duke… pls I need your opinion on this too

You're small minded, you obviously concluded I was Igbo, wrooooooong
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
dukie25:

By asking for your opinion? … .how come I did not say based on your initial comment you are PMB hater…. Guilty conscience or somebody is "small minded" grin grin
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by edupedia: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ipob too much jare

They scatter zombie brains grin

...keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by edupedia: 1:06am On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:

...how does it make him small-minded?...maybe in your dreams...u do not need to be I BEFORE OTHERS...u do not need to come from a geographical location or bear a particular name for him to identify what to him looks like your IPOB sympathies....just like everyone from the eastern states are not IPOB terrorists either...be straight forward and stop yeye games...otherwise stop denying your IPOB SYMPATHIES
Re: Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) by edupedia: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2017
gameboyo:
Nigeria's next president insha Allah

...Keep posting fiction...enjoy your dream...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.