Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short (41827 Views)

SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Kidnappers Abduct 21-Year-Old Man In Abia, Kill Him After 4 Days (Photos) / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by BloggersNG: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
A Pretty Female Akwa Ibom Lawyer Roseline Udoh has died, Though the cause of her death is still a bit sketchy, But 4 days before her death, she made a post about life been too short, so it should be enjoyed, That same days she mourned the death of her friend, a female named Hadiza who passed away earlier..

Now a few days after that post she also died, So sad, Her friends and loved have since taken to their page to mourn her.. May her soul rest in peace..
see some i grabbed below..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/pretty-female-lawyer-dies-4-days-after.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
ok..this is getting scary!

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by debssycharles(f): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rip
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Officialhow(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP 'the LAW'
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Zanas: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tragic RIP. But there's something fishy about the way the two ladies just died

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by MrHistorian: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
"Triumphant Entry"??

Who else finds it stupid?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Kizyte(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
I'm not afraid of DEATH, I'm only afraid of that dark, quiet, cold world...

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by tasceige(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
haba
Me i don't understand this media anymore oh;.

Was this not the same lady in a picture same days ago who was said to have been dead after predicting her own death?

All same, live you life when you have the opportunity,
Eat what you can eat, Get angry and makeup, have fun when you can and don't forget to help who ever you can when you can.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by mosegifted: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na waoo
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by jeeqaa7(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
yemi alade don die?

kai ... person dey two for this life oh

thats how them say i resemble bill gates ... cant wait for him to confess that he conspired to send me to africa then we will share OUR wealth 50/50... or 60/40 or even 99/1 .. any way lets just share it

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by okonja(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
So sad
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Inception(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by bentlywills(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by shammahyaro(f): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
RIP
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by jerflakes(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
We need to look up the meaning of the word pretty

Then tell me how it was used in this context

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
thousands of people die daily. Nothing special about this death.

This is crime section not obituary section. No crime committed here.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by amnesty7: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Death of His saint?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by policy12: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
R.I.P to the dead..
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by ncha373(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
She die
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by infoservant: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
So sad, RIP to the dead.

May the good Lord protect the livings from untimely death, Amen
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by obaataaokpaewu: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some people that know her and the friend she mourned will be afraid to mourn her on facebook embarassed undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by dominique(f): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Choi! So both women in the pictures are dead, life is indeed short. I knew Roseline passively on Facebook, we had a bunch of mutual friends. Her death really rocked the social media platform when it broke, RIP to the deceased.
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Hector09(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
This remind me the case between keshi and shebu ahmadu

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
The title is too dramatic

Why do young folks die too easily thesedays?
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Melinde: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
see her face like amadioha mask.....

rot in hell.....
are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by SweetJoystick(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na wah. RIP
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by festwiz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
The topic made it seem like a movie plot
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by teamv: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
may God help us
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Hector09(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some people we said that there si some thing fishy d way they die bt it could be coincidence, just like d way keshi and shebu ahmadu dead
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Onyinye15(f): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
So sad cry
Re: Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm

Am I the only one seeing the woman behind them pouting?

Jesus is the surest way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deported Nigerian Drug Dealer Re-arrested In Thailand After Sneaking Back In / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) / Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.