Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Unemployed Man Returns N566,000 Found At Accident Scene(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed Man Returns N566,000 Found At Accident Scene(Photos) (407 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / John Shagaya's Car Accident Scene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Returns N566,000 Found At Accident Scene(Photos) by aminulive: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

A very remarkable incident took place a few days ago in Anambra after an Unemployed young man identified as Chijinkem Ugwuanyi returned a sum of N566,000 he found at the scene of an accident, PoliticsNGR has learnt.

According to Prince Harrison Gwamnishu, an eyewitness to the occurrence, Ugwuanyi returned the money 3 days after he discovered it because he couldn't locate its owners.

Gwamnishu explained;

Even in hardship and in this festive season everyone is looking for money, Chijinkem returned N566,000. Good people still exist in Nigeria.

Chijinkem Ugwuanyi is Graduate of Psychology from Enugu State University of Science and Technology who graduated 2012 and still unemployed.

Few days ago, he called me to inform me of the money and help search for the owner and I advise him what to do. Yesterday he located the owner an accident victim who was going to the market to buy keke spare parts.

Surprisingly, Chijinkem picked the money 7th December and did not bother to count it until yesterday it was returned.

"How much is the money"? I asked him 
"Bros I did not count it" he replied.

Below are photographs of the honest man returning the money;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/18/unemployed-man-returns-n566000-found-accident-scenephotos/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Blockbuster North-south Gas Highway / GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA: He Helps People But He Doesn't Pay Salary. / 2018 BUDGET: Senate Uncovers Padding, Items Duplication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.