Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) (53658 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / See How "One Corner" Dance Exposed This Girl / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
The Enyimba City was almost completely shutdown last Saturday 16th Dec as organizers of the Prestigious Face of Igbere Pageant stormed the city for Face of Igbere 2017 Awareness Carnival.

FACE OF IGBERE PAGEANT, arguably Africa's Biggest community Pageant is organized by Igbere TV and CandyVille Entertainment.

See photos from the event below.

This year's edition of the event will be hosted on 26th Dec; 29th Dec; 1st Jan at The Convention Centre, princess Hotel and Suits, Igbere and Wisdom Hotels Igbere by 6pm

source : http://www.igberetvnewsng.com/114227

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
more

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
still more

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AroOkigbo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
End Time Things. ..ETT

Modified:
My first FTC for the year 2017.
Lesson learned: never give up

23 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
See Ibo people carnival grin cheesy cheesy
Una don forget Kanu Nnamdi so soon? cheesy

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
as edey hot

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
No one does it like FACE OF IGBERE

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
I love FOI

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
More info

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by adadike281(f): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
cheesy My people , my people!
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
FOI is the best!

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by naijadefender: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
AmadiAba:
more

End time Dance

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
This should make front page.
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lolzzzz...

naijadefender:

End time Dance
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by AmadiAba: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
My brother...

Mods can be unpredictable. Let's watch and see

igbodefender:

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by anibi9674: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
the person that sang this one corner will not make heaven.. I have said my own.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Diiet: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jaideyone:
later some mumus will come and tell us there are no brown roofs in the south east grin pathetic liars that can only fool those that have never been to the east
u only notice the brown roofs?

What about the disorderly and messy sorroundings?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
igbodefender:

You want Nigerians to tear Iboes people into pieces. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by ProWalker: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diiet:

What about the disorderly sorroundings.

That part of Aba is about the cleanest, you need to see places like Faulks road, Ariara market or PH road to know the state of despair in Abia.
In Aba, everywhere is a market, turning the whole town into one disorganized jungle.

32 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Diiet: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

That part of Aba is about the cleanest, you need to see a place like Faulks road, Ariara market or PH road to know the state of despair in Abia.
But the people from there are quick to call lagos a dirty state.
Just see their environments.

10 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
What a menace! What a menace!! What a fckng menace!!!

Mtttcheew...what is the value of egbere to everything else thats going on? A bunch of Libya returnees shaking @ss and humping motor vehicles and tires.

Which state was this? angry

8 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Diiet: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Ironically, it is the part of Lagos that have high preponderance of Ibos people that are very dirty, from Okokomaiko down to Alaba, to Ajegunle to Boundary, Ladipo to Aswani markets.

exactly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Jaideyone(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Diiet:

What about the disorderly and messy sorroundings?
no mind them grin later they will come and tell us how their streets are paced with gold.

I don't see a difference between those places on the picture and beere, Inalende, oniyan and mapo in Ibadan grin

15 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Jaideyone(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
zurielsam:

i thought i was the only who notice the brown roof and dirty environment. SMH later they will be calling somewhere brown roof republic. Onye oshi
the first time I had the opportunity of going to the south east was 2012 when I went to umunna in abia state for NYSC camp. I was shocked with what I saw grin

the way they male mouth on Nairaland you would this k the south east is Manhattan or London grin but once you cross the Niger bridge you'll start buying pure water to wash your face over and over again when you don't see the development they boast of grin

24 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
AmadiAba:
The Enyimba City was almost completely shutdown last Saturday 16th Dec as organizers of the Prestigious Face of Igbere Pageant stormed the city for Face of Igbere 2017 Awareness Carnival.

FACE OF IGBERE PAGEANT, arguably Africa's Biggest community Pageant is organized by Igbere TV and CandyVille Entertainment.

See photos from the event below.

This year's edition of the event will be hosted on 26th Dec; 29th Dec; 1st Jan at The Convention Centre, princess Hotel and Suits, Igbere and Wisdom Hotels Igbere by 6pm

source : http://www.igberetvnewsng.com/114227

na show bobo a.k.a planet media tv de cover the event
Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by zurielsam(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jaideyone:
the first time I had the opportunity of going to the south east was 2012 when I went to umunna in abia state for NYSC camp. I was shocked with what I saw grin

the way they male mouth on Nairaland you would this k the south east is Manhattan or London grin but once you cross the Niger bridge you'll start buying pure water to wash your face over and over again when you don't see the development they boast of grin

lmao make i follow my best friend go him village in Anambra to see things for my self

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Hector09(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
After d dance make una cum blame buhari, no one we blame buhari when they are happy, but when some thing bad happen, d blame games we start

1 Like

Re: Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics) by Moba82: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
OK dance of the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] / Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.