Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (52577 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Angelanest: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ace Nigerian reggae musician, Majekodunmi Fasheke, popularly known as Majek Fashek, was the center of attraction at the Christmas Carol organized by the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) yesterday in Abuja. According to reports, the legendary singer came on stage after pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo made a call for people to rededicate their lives to God.

Majek Fashek visits COZA

Majek Fashek also sang on stage as the pastor hugged him affectionately.

A witness Rymsta Ray Ekwu who was present at the Carol, wrote;

Coza Christmas Carol was literally beyond words for me.. Pastor made a call for people to rededicate their lives to God and Majek Fashek came out as the choir sang "Redemption Song". He even did a verse from the song too! This moment right here left me in tears. Love is the greatest force on earth.. Without it, we are nothing.

It doesn't matter what you've been through and are still going through. Best believe that God loves you.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/raggae-singer-majek-fashek-attracts-attention-cozas-christmas-carol-abuja-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Angelanest: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by IPOBrep: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
gucci pastor i dare you to take the #TAPCHALLENGE from freeze

21 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Angelanest: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by xreal: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pop pastor.

Fourth pic looks like Don jazzy with korede bello on stage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by hisgrace090: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
The pictures are lively.
And I Love the scene.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by TheAngry1: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
I am glad Majek is gradually finding his feet...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na so so Yahoo boys and runs girls full this COZA church. All of them including d pastor be competing on Gucci and designers.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wow FFurgly guy
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
RainMaker... one time dem fi know seh him ah real legend

The sky look misty and cloudy
Looks like rain's gonna fall today
This morning I have been soaked in mercy
Waiting for the rain to drop the water Lord
Oh Lord... Ye

So im a hungry man
and i don't want to am
Send down the rain
Water up my seed ye..

Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Send down the rain

Everything in Life has got it's time and season
So you don't have to ask me why
You don't expect to sow cassava
And reap up cocoyam
You don't expect to sow rice
And reap up cassava
Whatever a man sows in this world
They must surely reap

So I am a living man
Got a lot of work to do
Send down the rain

Papa Papa papayo,
Send down the rain
Mama mama mamayo,
Yaga yaga yagayo, send down the rain
Jah is my song and that's make me to be so strong
Jah is my song and that's make me feel so strong
No matter what they say
Even if they say I'm wrong
I'm gonna feel strong
Cos I know I'm gonna live long

send down the rain

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
They keep tongue-lashing the Church and God's Servants therein...That's the more they scaling upwards and forward.

"Thou preparest a table before me IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES."

Judas Is Carriot cautioned Mary for wasting so expensive perfume wiping Jesus feet that such should be sold and given to the poor. (TAP Challenge didn't start today)

But Jesus rebuked him..."leave her alone, you have the poor always around. You've not helped them." It was recorded JUDAS IS CARRIOT said so not because he cared but because he was a THIEF.

I can Scripturally say FREEZE and his followers are ranting not because they care for the poor(they have the poor all around them always) but they are THIEVES.

#sadreality
#leaveusthesheeple

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by dwilliams: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
My guy don go collect him own share from the sheeple moni, d guy even de practice Islam inside church, churches dis days are mere remedies to boredom.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Daddy Freeze needs to go back to the cross too.... oya am waiting

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Holamidhe(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
I wanted to type something but I saw this

"Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times."

Later..

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by chukxy44(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pastor Pastor, this was well stage. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Monzuur(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Steal
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
the man no look like pastor

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
IPOBrep:
gucci pastor i dare you to take the #TAPCHALLENGE from freeze

I dare you to start TITHING today!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by yanshDoctor: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
...his village people really dealt with him from Edo.
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by passwelle: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Where is the robust reply this dude promised years ago?

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by imstrong1: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank God he is free at last
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Mc1807(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Steal wetin?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Inside a church abi? Ok let's leave the judging to God alone sha...
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by OBIGS(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
coza is not a church abeg.. na show house

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Nigeria eh..
This one na Gucci pastor?
Lord, lemme ask u for something.
Blow the trumpet

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Moba82: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Church business

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
What are they stealing self?
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by oshe111(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
He sang Christmas Carol or repentedshocked

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
passwelle:
Where is the robust reply this dude promised years ago?

Bros, we have moved on! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by admax(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by dpete1: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
omo Dah church ehn
NextGovernor:
Na so so Yahoo boys and runs girls full this COZA church. All of them including d pastor be competing on Gucci and designers.
omo Dah church ehn
Re: Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) by dpete1: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
omo Dah church ehn
NextGovernor:
omo Dah church ehn make I no talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I No Longer Have Manhood – Bobrisky Reveals (Picture) / Don Jazzy,Korede Bello And Asa Spotted At Mavin Record Headquarters(Photo) / Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.