Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls (27950 Views)

72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement / A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

Mynd44, hope ur doing good,

care for a bottle of chilled non-alcoholic wine? cool
Send cash instead
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by FBIL: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
This NOI permutes like an illiterate in BETNAIJA shop. If PDP picks it's presidential candidate from elsewhere other than North West, then it's a smooth sail for Bubu. Igbos are only interested in seeing Bubu return to Daura village. Forget Atiku! If PDP should pick a strong and ''somewhat clean'' former governor from North West (say Kano) and VP from the South West, then the game becomes sweet. Okorocha will receive the highest embarrassment in Imo in 2019. We paid Obiano when we promised him that we will return all the LGA in Anambra to him. He'd lost hope but we kept faith with him. In 2019, we'll deliver Anambra to a party that will see Buhari go. Go and write it down, SE/SS will go to PDP wholesale. And a good PDP candidate who tears North west with bubu and a good VP who tears SW with bubu will be very interesting. North central will be torn to shreds with PDP having upper hand. Then figure the result out yourself!
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
udemzyudex:

Go and ask barcanista or what's that is name again? He analyse the last election more than you did and pdp still lose, just wait till then.
I countered him in 2015 and my predictions came true.

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by DaBillionnaire: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Send cash instead

it's like your own Nigeria is different,

didn't u hear that ther's no money in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Yes. Kwankwaso can defeat Buhari in Kano but that's all. Plus present a Kwankwaso and Buhari will win 90% of the NC. Kwankwaso because of Kwakwanso's loyalty to the herdsmen.

Kwankwaso is good as a senator cos he represents a people. As a presidential candidate, it wont fly

You guys seems to forget about the power of Money and incumbent factor...

Bello of Kogi, Otorm Of Benue States, Will deploy everything to make sure Buhari wins the presidential polls before their own election two weeks after..

Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States are more interested in their second tenures than any Useless presidential election..they would not want to offend Baba, for fear of arming their opponents against them in their own election..So Buhari will lose marginally in all these states mentioned..

While APC will win Anambra State, because of the kind of people they will present for Senate and House of reps..and all the elections will take place the same time, same date!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Threebear(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Unless something drastic happens, the result wont be very different from this
Says the psychic. I bet you had a whole lot of predictions in 2015.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by contigiency(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
I have said it several times that buhari has no opposition in 2019 but people thought that Atiku could suddenly become so popular over night to challenge him. Well let him do so at his own peril. I even fault the poll result because me and my family did not vote. And we are for buhari. More so, I think that 2023 sentiments and other factors have grown buhari's approval rating in the south East more than what is being reported here. I can say it without fear of contradiction that buhari will win south east come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

it's like your own Nigeria is different,

didn't u hear that ther's no money in Nigeria?
So I should be broke and drunking?
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Threebear:

Says the psychic. I bet you had a whole lot of predictions in 2015.
Yes. Guess what?

They all came to pass so take several seats and be humble

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by safarigirl(f): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Kaduna is not in the NC

Buhari will win Kwara, Nassarawa and Niger states. He will get 40% in Plateau, Kogi and Benue.

He will win Abuja too
PDP always wins Abuja. Even in 2015 PDP won Abuja.

I'm in Abuja, I know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by earthcrust: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
APC and BUBU dead and 4ever
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:

Yet they lost all the recently held Council Polls To APC?

Do you think PDP is still in power?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by otil1: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
The only way to understand and make sense of this thread is to avoid posts by @NgeneUkwenu who bestrides the thread and has answer for every adverse post.

BMC I hail o!
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:

There is a difference between when in opposition and when you are incubent.

But I can be wrong sha

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Caseless: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
dukie25:

The Dullard is gradually losing support in the north without people even knowing the PDP Presidential flag bearer.
lol NC has never been his stronghold. But he's gonna win there too, by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Fmartin(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Keneking:

I agree with Mynd44 somehow here wink
one thing i also agree is that, most notherners ar farmers. And farmers are the ones enjoying buhari's govt.

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Nowenuse: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:
When I tell people that Presidnet Buhari has the NE locked even if Atiku runs they say it is a lie.

No matter who contests, Buhari will get about 80-85% of the votes from the NE and 75% of NW. He will probably get 50% of the NC.

With these numbers, it will take a miracle for him to lose in 2019.

Which leads me to say Although President Buhari has not done enough to merit a second term, he will win the elections in 2019.

This census is a sham.
There is no way that Buhari will have more support in the NE than in the NW. Everyone knows that NW (Hausa heartland) is Buhari's greatest stronghold.

The highest Buhari can get from NE is 55-60%. Mark my words.

As time goes on, watch Buhari's support dwindle in the NC. It will go as low as 30% or even lower before the 2019 election.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Fmartin:
one thing i also agree is that, most notherners ar farmers. And farmers are the ones enjoying buhari's govt.

Buhari played into their minds by claiming Agriculture would be the next oil for Nigeria.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by TundeHashim(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

So North Central is now North?
nooo...it's in Niger delta

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Yet they lost all the recently held Council Polls To APC?

Do you think PDP is still in power?
who votes in council elections?

Not even 10% of the Abuja population bothers in such elections. If that is what you are using, sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by magzey: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
dukie25:

The Dullard is gradually losing support in the north without people even knowing the PDP Presidential flag bearer.
You don't vote on media let the Ballot drums begging you will see wonders!!

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by bkool7(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
KingsJohnson:
Story, you guys fink is by poll grin grin grin grin

American Election dat ushered in Donald John Trump comes to mind

Hillary did win the majority votes .
Trump just won the important ones .

If it were to be Nja , Hillary would be the winner
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Fmartin(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Keneking:

Buhari played into their minds by claiming Agriculture would be the next oil for Nigeria.
yea. Bt as fr me, am on the fence.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nowenuse:

This census is a sham.
There is no way that Buhari will have more support in the NE than in the NW. Everyone knows that NW (Hausa heartland) is Buhari's greatest stronghold.

The highest Buhari can get from NE is 55-60%. Mark my words.

As time goes on, watch Buhari's support dwindle in the NC. It will go as low as 30% or even lower before the 2019 election.
This is not about more support but percentages.

85% of 100 is 85 but
75% of 200 is 150

Of course Buhari will get more numbers from the NW that NE

Buhari will will the NE by at least 80% because of the fight against Boko Haram which has helped a lot ofthenm resume their lives
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by KingsJohnson(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Story, grin grin grin grin American Election comes to mind
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by safarigirl(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Bello of Kogi, Otorm Of Benue States, Will deploy everything to make sure Buhari wins the presidential polls before their own election two weeks after..

Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States are more interested in their second tenures than any Useless presidential election..they would not want to offend Baba, for fear of arming their opponents against them in their own election..So Buhari will lose marginally in all these states mentioned..

While APC will win Anambra State, because of the kind of people they will present for Senate and House of reps..and all the elections will take place the same time, same date!
APC will win Anambra state?

People sha have dreams grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Nowenuse: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Rubbish. North central can hardly be rigged! Why didn't you include Plateau & Nasarawa to your fake wish na.

Bello can only rig election in Ebira axis. He cannot try that in Igala and Okun areas. And that is useless cos as usual Ebiras always vote for Buhari and they are in minority.

As for Benue state, Tivs do not play such nonsense politics of rigging. Go and check history of Benue elections.
Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by bkool7(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
bedspread:
EXACTLY THE SAME WAY CNN AND MEDIA HOUSES DECIEVED Hilary Clinton, Obama and The Democratic Party IN THE USA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS...............

BUHARI /OYEGUN/APC WILL BE SHOCKED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE IS DECLARED WINNER..........
THE DEFEAT WILL BE UNEXPLAINABLE

Hillary did win the majority votes .
Trump just won the important ones .
If it were to be Nja , Hillary would be the winner

1 Like

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by engrchykae(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Adminisher:

Emotions! Sentiments!
Farmers are enjoying and civil servants are being paid. Npower is working and poor primary school pupils are being fed.
Urban young people always get things wrong.
Lagos and Kano will vote heavily for Buhari. This is the votes of six other states together. There is no point arguing but Buhari has won hands down.
this is purely politics of selfdestruction.
If Buhari like,let him rule for 3terms.
I am doing fine for myself.
Just bothered about the common man.

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
who votes in council elections?

Not even 10% of the Abuja population bothers in such elections. If that is what you are using, sorry.

Council polls are important because, it influences other elections in FCT..

The main point is that any Government in power always wins FCT...it is not even debatable...For Buhari to lose marginally to Jonathan in 2015, showed how unpopular Jonathan was..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Save any catastrophic implosion next year Buhari will return with a wider margin. The PDP will simply not be ready for 2019. The Sheriff took way too much time and resources out of the beleaguered party. And I think it might be the best for Nigeria. We want to see a post Buhari era emerge before they face real competition or we may just return to a one party state because the PDP will get it right eventually but hopefully not to dominate as they used to.

2 Likes

Re: The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls by Nowenuse: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mynd44:

This is not about more support but percentages.

85% of 100 is 85 but
75% of 200 is 150

Of course Buhari will get more numbers from the NW that NE

Buhari will will the NE by at least 80% because of the fight against Boko Haram which has helped a lot ofthenm resume their lives

You really do not understand the demographical make up of the north east, do you? Most tribes in Taraba and Adamawa have been heavily affected by fulani herdsmen which Buhari has done nothing about.

Even in 2015 elections, at the height of APC changi sweep, Buhari still did not get up to 80% of the NE votes, how much now?

Let me tell you one thing, 95% of the christians in the North-east will not vote Buhari. Just as they rejected him in 2011. And if you know the north east, you will agree that at least 1/3 of the people there are christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed / Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS / Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.