Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Pretty Mike Holds Naming Ceremony For His Python, Calls Her ‘toke Makinwa” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Holds Naming Ceremony For His Python, Calls Her ‘toke Makinwa” (668 Views)

Shatta Bandle Holds Naming Ceremony For His First Child / “she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Holds Naming Ceremony For His Python, Calls Her ‘toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Popular Lagos socialite and owner of Club Uno, Pretty Mike has named his pet Python ‘Toke Makinwa’. The controversial club owner posted a picture of himself showering with the python ahead of its ‘naming ceremony’.

The controversial club owner posted a picture of himself showering with the python ahead of its ‘naming ceremony’.

Who knows what OAP Toke will say to this.

Read more at : http://www.todaysecho.com/pretty-mike-holds-naming-ceremony-python-calls-toke-makinwa/

(1) (Reply)

“my Baby Mamas Don’t Mind Me Flaunting My Wife” — Singer Oritsefemi / Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One / Bob Marley's Son Damian Marley Unveil His Kush "Flower" For The New Year (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.