Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (55873 Views)

Bobrisky Flaunts The 'N15M' His Bae Gave Him After They Spent A Night Together / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Bhelamblog(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Of all the girls in this world, Lil Kesh says his peace is tied with a Mannequin.. Maybe His Doing it for Publicity stunt, or probably just what he likes, So Singer Lil Kesh Just revealed he found peace cuddling with this mannequin as he slept, He shared the photos on his page and said its his new found Angel..

And Ladies have been left in Stitches..

See some reactions below!

News From Ebiwali- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/my-angel-lil-kesh-shares-photo-of.html

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eehen. Not bad sha no nasty STD
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Bhelamblog(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
More..

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by MhizzAJ(f): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
He should get himself a real partner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Yomzzyblog: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Annnonymous: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na like this madness dey start o.

he has money, he is popular, he is averagely good looking..

yet he is cuddling a Toy cry cry

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Many are mad, but very few are roaming.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by KushyKush: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Feminist will be like: did that mannequin give you it's consent before you took off its cloth? This is rape!

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by 1899Milan: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
There're levels to this madness shii.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Radiant1020(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na so craze dey start

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by oladipo322(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lolz..... Are sure he is ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Mckandre(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
him type na the type that fu*ks their pillow for the fun of it.

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by amiibaby(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Craze comes in different form

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by RotrEmmanuel: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
see who d form loneliness when olosho yakpa all ova his compound. Some are even masturbating with his picx right naw

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by shammahyaro(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
as long as she's loyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Inkredible(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by ayoomoba1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Publicity stunt......

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by safarigirl(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
that will be eating his money and talking his head off? grin

I think the Mannequin is better for peace of mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
kennygee:
Many are mad, but very few are roaming.

This is the equivalent with sleeping with teddy bears

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by 4stepsAead: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
G
Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by funkyrash(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by quinnboy: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
If SARS catch am with tattoo

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That will KILL him

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by thoollz: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Anything to retain the fame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
pcguru1:

This is the equivalent with sleeping with teddy bears

Teddy bears are different from inflated mannequins with booooobs.

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Moba82: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sextoy tins

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Osanebi007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by sanchezJ(f): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
D mannequin is tired! I can see squeeze squeeze on her body. Poor thing.

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
See all the likes hin get just for this pose yet since 3yrs when I join IG I never get better 10 likes.

Help a brother boost he's IG career,my IG ID is same as my ID here

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by bedspread: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
What a pity!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together by binsanni(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
hmm very soon now, he will be sleeping with his fellow guys up an down
oak just waiting for that moment to come and see what i will do to you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.