Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number (59570 Views)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by morereb10: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
I keep saying no matter what the advanced world think Nigeria is and regardless of how rotten we think of ourselves, we still have lovely, truthful and conscientious Nigerians living in this country. Not everybody is covetous which we like to think is the true color of a typical Nigerian.

Someone just shared a story of how a man left his phone number behind after bashing his car in his absence and suffice to say, it happened in Lagos of all places.

The car owner shared this on Twitter;

I still can’t believe there are still normal people in this new Lagos, Someone hit my car where i parked and wrote his number on the dusty trunk.

More below..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/man-surprised-as-someone-who-hits-his.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by quinnboy: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Surprising

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by sorry1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin When you ain't as broke as sarki the BMC chairperson.

321 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by serverconnect(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
YOU DONE HIT MY CAR. CALL THE NUMBER AND GET QUICK RESPONSE.

7 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by MhizzAJ(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by akinreals: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Are you sure the number is correct in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Jaytecq(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Kobicove(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
I have done this before smiley

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Twaci(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is a good changecheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by deebrain(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Post the number...

I dont mind sending the person something light this week.

32 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Category1: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
The number u are calling does not exist, pls u Don call one chance. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by KushyKush: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
He could have done that to prevent passerby from causing a scene.

Na to reach house go break the sim card. grin

I'll rather buy a new 100 Sim card than a new bumber. Things are expensive in ladipo at the moment fam grin

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by mujahid777(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
so?
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by chukxy44(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
When you are bigger than the problem you created.

316 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by IsYou: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked

There is still hope,it's not finished yet. Change begins with you and me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cant be Danfo angry
Cant be NURTW paying commercial vehicle sad
Cant be Nigeria Police force van angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by directonpc(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Kekx(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
There's nothing like surprise.

The owner of the car has more juju that the other person.

That's just the cause.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Narldon: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
embarassed

36 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by chibbyRJ(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
LOL........ grin grin grin grin

2 Shares

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by itsandi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Interesting cool
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by wagazala: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bros you car dirty sha.

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Josiah202(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Owesome
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Pavore9: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some still got their humanity intact.

But on a lighter note, not everyone will feel comfortable calling the number as e fit be kidnapper set up! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by heybeemoney(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
the man must be Evans brother.. don't ask me why pls.
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by HelenBee(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
This our very Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Micheezy7(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin... Mad Pple Just Full This Country

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by yankeedude(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please call that number and let's know what happen after. Maybe this story will have a happy ending afterall. Waiting........
Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by pol23: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerians are good people when they have extra naira to their name....
Being broke will make you hit the Gas badly even if you're a pastor...
I've seen several folks change when they has some few bucks.

13 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Gwan2(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Probably there were onlookers when he bashed the car..so just to go through the motions, he did that. cheesy
But on the flipside, yea....there are still people like us in Nigeria. Sincerely, if I was in his shoes and I know I was at fault...I will do same. What I hate is having as little as headache or some misfortunes in my life and trying to figure out if it is a nemesis caused by one of my actions.
My motto...live and let's live

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by JRoyalle: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Still good people in this country, let believe in ourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
The man doesn't know if you're a native doctor.... Better safe than sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence / Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz / Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.