Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Sometimes You Need To Step Backward To Jump Higher. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sometimes You Need To Step Backward To Jump Higher. (401 Views)

Religion Is Not Reasonable, it's a step backward in reasoning. See Why. / Sometimes You Will Need To Step Backward To Jump Higher. / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes You Need To Step Backward To Jump Higher. by uchkochi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
SOMETIMES YOU WILL NEED TO STEP BACKWARD TO JUMP HIGHER.

You will agree with me that in a high jump or long jump contest, your stepping backward before you proceed is of great importance. Those that refuse to step back will always perform poorly. In thesame vein,most set backs are simply a stepping back for a higher jump. That set back you may be going through now is not a slow down. It is only a plus if you can keep moving. Job in the bible had a major set back where he lost everything but got more at the end. Even if you may be losing something please do not lose your trust in God. It is your trust in God that converts setbacks to stepping stones. Job 13:15. I see every set back taking you a step ahead in Jesus Precious name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes You Need To Step Backward To Jump Higher. by mrdba: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
God bless you for this... Just what I needed...
Re: Sometimes You Need To Step Backward To Jump Higher. by Johncuppa(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
uchkochi:
SOMETIMES YOU WILL NEED TO STEP BACKWARD TO JUMP HIGHER.

You will agree with me that in a high jump or long jump contest, your stepping backward before you proceed is of great importance. Those that refuse to step back will always perform poorly. In thesame vein,most set backs are simply a stepping back for a higher jump. That set back you may be going through now is not a slow down. It is only a plus if you can keep moving. Job in the bible had a major set back where he lost everything but got more at the end. Even if you may be losing something please do not lose your trust in God. It is your trust in God that converts setbacks to stepping stones. Job 13:15. I see every set back taking you a step ahead in Jesus Precious name.

God bless you.
In such a time, holding our faith is very important. Losing someone's faith is the greatest tragedy that can befall us.
But when our faith is still intact, wining is sure.
However, we also need to checkmate our lives, look into those things we did wrong or where we gave devil a chance, make necessarily correction, submit ourselves to God and rebuke the devil.

And from victory to victory we will go.

Life is still good. It's precious gift of the almighty and nothing should define God to us than His unexplainable LOVE.

(1) (Reply)

140 Questions Tithe-teachers Should Honestly Answer. Russell Earl Kelly Phd Pt1 / What Christians Must Do In 2019 elections – CAN President / Nigerian Man Says, “A Pastor That Does Not Have Something Doing Is A Thief”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.