Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Sort Of State Is Bayelsa State? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Sort Of State Is Bayelsa State? (424 Views)

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State / List Of State Universities In Nigeria / Kaduna Parents Stage Protest In Support Of State Education Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of State Is Bayelsa State? by darthv: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Am a final year student of E.E.E In a reputatable university in Nigeria, right from my year 1 we student of bayelsa state registered for bursary, we've not seen any alert. yet states like rivers and delta state keep receiving bursary. Even when Gej was in the helm of affairs I no benefit anything from that man. i keep on asking, what sort of state is bayelsa state ohh.. ?cos I know there is enough money .even the state is underdeveloped compared to the money disbursed as budget.
Re: What Sort Of State Is Bayelsa State? by olasaad(f): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: What Sort Of State Is Bayelsa State? by darthv: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
that state is something else
Re: What Sort Of State Is Bayelsa State? by Desyner: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
If we go by population to allocation ratio (per capita income) for states, Bayelsa is technically Nigerias' richest state.
Yet it can't pay salary or bursary.
I hope the Ijaws are observing this grassroot injustice and marginalization.
Their problem doesn't start and end in Abuja where their oyel money is shared to others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biochemistry To Horticulture;is It Possible? / TIPS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR ACADEMICS / Extract URL Data Like Facebook Using PHP, Jquery And Ajax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.