Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

"I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North (20831 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Kheengz Ft Kahli Abdu X BOC – Yara (remix) / "No Love On Nairaland" - "i am north" singer, Kheengz Reacts / "I Am North" By Kheengz Adressing The Stereotypical View Of The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by 1Kingwiz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nothing new undecided
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by lazygal: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So they want to go into Hip-Hop?
Who will they leave cattle rearing for...

For certain you are not intelligent or exposed only one who is myopic can sit and conclude such on north
I laugh on when they say we northerners aren't educated and go on to type rubbish on north ,I wonder on who exactly isn't educated

Northerners are well travelled and exposed were not scared to take, Risks yet people like you Sit in one corner and assume u know it all
The only place where u can ever get noticed is nairaland..you are a failure ,you lack self esteem. And have no accomplishment in life

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Idrismusty97(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
What can you guys do apart from talking?
Sai Arewa! One Nigerian Forever! smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by leepest(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
No hating.... Dix guy have said it all...

Most of d guyz commenting have nt been to d north,

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by 247tops(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Chukazu:

Please I need a contact

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Myde4naija(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
lazygal:

For certain you are not intelligent or exposed only one who is myopic can sit and conclude such on north
I laugh on when they say we northerners aren't educated and go on to type rubbish on north ,I wonder on who exactly isn't educated

Northerners people are well travelled and exposed were not s aired to take. Risks yet people like you. Sit in obese tiob and assume u know it all
The only pla ewhere u can get noticed is nairaland..you are a failure ,you lack self esteem. And have no accomplishment in life
haba why you descend on him like that..........killer move

That one too much

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by KimWooBin: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nairalanders 80% members ar from south(illiterate Bamboos), dats y dey can't see creativity in this guys work, dis music tlk sense through you guys damage brain, dat can't evn resist seeing Nigeria as one country.

this music can reunion our country from loving our self,

i hv many fellas in the north
thoes my fellas ain't Terrorist, ain't only Muslims, ain't bombers, ain't illiterate

so please stop disturbing us with those your hate speeches.....

is dat its only in north u find crimes.....

were did u find majority of rapist, cultist, arm rubbers: 90% of arm rubbers in north are igbos, kidnappers are ol from south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by theNOISEmaker: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
bobo65:
Kheengz One of the underrated dope rappers out there
i swear
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
BadBlaize:
He is North, I am South, we are all blacks.. That's all dat matters

That's a very narrow minded and inaccurate way of seeing things. Its like Indians and Latinos saying we are all brown that's all that matters when we damn know their differences go far deeper than that. Maybe if you said we are all humans then that'd be more accurate but even then some might protest the validity of that statement. I laud his intentions but I fail to see why northerners like him feel the need to defend ourselves to you lot. Why should we even begin to care what you think?
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by lazygal: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Myde4naija:
haba why you descend on him like that..........killer move

That one too much

sad... No boss the guy own too much...he is just too sadistic .you need to go over his past comments nothing good comes out from him ..he assumes since its a faceless forum any thing goes as if karma dey avoid those who type rubbish as against those who utter them
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Asazwalingwa: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided is this not Haram? Why is he doing Hip Hop...
OVER AND OUT!
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Bratking(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
KimWooBin:
Nairalanders 80% members ar from south(illiterate Bamboos), dats y dey can't see creativity in this guys work, dis music tlk sense through you guys damage brain, dat can't evn resist seeing Nigeria as one country.

this music can reunion our country from loving our self,

i hv many fellas in the north
thoes my fellas ain't Terrorist, ain't only Muslims, ain't bombers, ain't illiterate

so please stop disturbing us with those your hate speeches.....

is dat its only in north u find crimes.....

were did u find majority of rapist, cultist, arm rubbers: 90% of arm rubbers in north are igbos, kidnappers are ol from south

You're a disgrace to your tribe. Your post is choke full of grammatical errors and atrocious spellings and you dare to call southerners illiterate?? al-majiri go back to school abeg.

1 Like

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by BadBlaize(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

That's a very narrow minded and inaccurate way of seeing things. Its like Indians and Latinos saying we are all brown that's all that matters when we damn know their differences go far deeper than that. Maybe if you said we are all humans then that'd be more accurate but even then some might protest the validity of that statement. I laud his intentions but I fail to see why northerners like him feel the need to defend ourselves to you lot. Why should we even begin to care what you think?

Lyk I said we are all blacks that's all dat matters,
You don't like it ur bizness..

U guys feel u need to prove ur worth to us, ur bizness..
I don't care abt what you guys feel
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by BadBlaize(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
lazygal:

Northerners are well travelled and exposed were not scared to take, Risks yet people like you Sit in one corner and assume u know it all
The only place where u can ever get noticed is nairaland..you are a failure ,you lack self esteem. And have no accomplishment in life
Don't you think your mad? A forum you claim is faceless and yet somehow you managed to know he hasn't accomplished anytin, tell me what have you achieved in this life?
Get a life girl and stop being lazy transferring aggression based on frustration to other people
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
BadBlaize:

Lyk I said we are all blacks that's all dat matters,
You don't like it ur bizness..

U guys feel u need to prove ur worth to us, ur bizness..
I don't care abt what you guys feel

Like I said, complexion or race doesn't put people on the same page.

Secondly, the point is that we don't. People like these are black sheep and sell outs feeling the need to prove their worth to those inferior to them. Shameful!
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by BadBlaize(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Like I said, complexion or race doesn't put people on the same page.

Secondly, the point is that we don't. People like these are black sheep and sell outs feeling the need to prove their worth to those inferior to them. Shameful!

I'll leave you to fight with ur own kit and kin
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by lazygal: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
BadBlaize:

Don't you think your mad? A forum you claim is faceless and yet somehow you managed to know he hasn't accomplished anytin, tell me what have you achieved in this life?
Get a life girl and stop being lazy transferring aggression based on frustration to other people

......I won't join issues with you, dear.. Stay blessed
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Asazwalingwa:
undecided is this not Haram? Why is he doing Hip Hop...
OVER AND OUT!

He is a Christian tho
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by DedeNkem: 2:11am On Dec 20, 2017
You are not what we think you are? Really!

We know that the North;

- is the most Impoverished region in the country, even though that it usurped political power for long.

- has the largest illiterate populace in the country.

- loves cattle rearing.

- has looted more than 700 billion dollars since it usurped power, and yet has nothing to show for it.

- it has murdered more Nigerians than any other region.

- created their own law called Sharia, as if Nigeria was a Muslim country! How could a country have two laws? The best thing the north should do is leave Nigeria to create their own violent Sharia country.
Read on, you will know why the North will rather destroy Nigeria than leave it.

- it produced Boko Haram, one of the world's deadliest terrorists!

- it also produced another deadly terrorist group called Fulani herdsmen, who invade communities all over the country slaughtering Nigerians with impunity, while buhari, another murderous fulani in Aso Rock, does nothing!

- has the most tribalist and hypocritical id*iots in the country. E.g. buhari was quick to call IPOB (a peaceful secessionist group that hasn't killed anyone) terrorist and slaughtered it's members. But buhari has done absolutely nothing to fulani terrorists who have been slaughtering many innocent Nigerians since he came to power!!

- is a huge parasite and cancer to this country. They have not contributed positively to this country. All they bring is pain and suffering.

Does anyone still wonder why the North is against reconstruction? Because their survivability depends solely on stealing wealth from other regions and the only means to ensure this pillaging continues is by holding onto power by any means possible. They live off other regions of this country. That's why they love the status quo because it benefits only the them.

Nigeria would have been great without these murderous parasites in the North!

I don't know this so-rapper, either he's very ignorant and needs to study his people very well or he loves to hide the truth about his people.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by jose4shizzle: 2:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 20, 2017
DedeNkem:
You are not what we think you are? Really?

We know that the North;

- is the most Impoverished region in the country, even though that it usurped political power for long.

- loves cattle.rearing.

- has looted more than 700 billion dollars since it usurped power, and yet have nothing to show for it.

- it has murdered more Nigerians any other region.

- created their own law called Sharia, as if Nigeria is Muslim country! How could a country have two laws? The best thing the north should do is leave Nigeria to create their own Sharia country.

- it also produced the another deadly terrorist group called Fulani herdsmen. Who invade communities all over the country slaughtering Nigerians with impunity, while buhari, another murderous fulani in Aso Rock, do nothing!

- has the most tribalist and hypocritical id*iots in the country. E.g. buhari was quick to call IPOB (a peaceful secessionist group that hasn't killed anyone) terrorist and slaughter it's members. But buhari has done absolutely nothing to fulani terrorists who has been slaughtering many innocent Nigerians since he came to power!!

- is a huge parasite and cancer to this country. They have not contributed positively to this country. All they bring is pain and suffering.

Does anyone still wonder why the North is against reconstructuring? Because their survivability depends solely on stealing wealth from other regions and the only means to ensure this pillaging continues is by holding onto power by any means possible. They live off other regions of this country. That why they love the status quo because it benefits only the them.

Nigeria would have been great without the North!

I don't know this so-rapper, either he's very ignorant and needs to study his people very well or he loves to hide the truth about his people.

LMAO now that you're done ranting go and find food to eat. The same north you hate so much will remain on top of you and your whole generation. Bum! grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Chukazu: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2017
247tops:

Ok thank you
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Myde4naija(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2017
lazygal:

sad... No boss the guy own too much...he is just too sadistic .you need to go over his past comments nothing good comes out from him ..he assumes since its a faceless forum any thing goes as if karma dey avoid those who type rubbish as against those who utter them
so you teach him a lesson
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Chukazu: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2017
247tops:

Morning sir.

Please confirm the you me ...it not going through
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by Chukazu: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2017
247tops:

Morning sir.

Please confirm the number ...it's not going through
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by 247tops(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Chukazu:

Morning sir.

Please confirm the number ...it's not going through

Sorri: here is the correct one: 08066621112
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by DedeNkem: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

LMAO now that you're done ranting go and find food to eat. The same north you hate so much will remain on top of you and your whole generation. Bum! grin

Illiterates ruling without any positive outcome is nothing to celebrate, m*oron!!
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by KimWooBin: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Bratking:

You're a disgrace to your tribe. Your post is choke full of grammatical errors and atrocious spellings and you dare to call southerners illiterate?? al-majiri go back to school abeg.

they won't still hear.....
stubborn human being on earth
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by AMvanquish: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
DedeNkem:
You are not what we think you are? Really!

We know that the North;

- loves cattle rearing.

- has looted more than 700 billion dollars since it usurped power, and yet has nothing to show for it.

- it has murdered more Nigerians than any other region.

- created their own law called Sharia, as if Nigeria was a Muslim country! How could a country have two laws? The best thing the north should do is leave Nigeria to create their own violent Sharia country.

- it also produced another deadly terrorist group called Fulani herdsmen, who invade communities all over the country slaughtering Nigerians with impunity, while buhari, another murderous fulani in Aso Rock, does nothing!

- has the most tribalist and hypocritical id*iots in the country. E.g. buhari was quick to call IPOB (a peaceful secessionist group that hasn't killed anyone) terrorist and slaughtered it's members. But buhari has done absolutely nothing to fulani terrorists who have been slaughtering many innocent Nigerians since he came to power!!

Does anyone still wonder why the North is against reconstruction? Because their survivability depends solely on stealing wealth from other regions and the only means to ensure this pillaging continues is by holding onto power by any means possible. They live off other regions of this country. That's why they love the status quo because it benefits only the them.

Nigeria would have been great without these murderous parasites in the North!

Olodo. And what have you done about it. You can only rant n fume online. Loool.
Re: "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North by DedeNkem: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
AMvanquish:

Olodo. And what have you done about it. You can only rant n fume online. Loool.

Id*iot, it's moronic people like you who like the corrupt status quo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Favorite Old School Songs / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) / Download Mp3: Tiwa Savage - All Over Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.