Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Fatau Dauda Foresees More Ghanaian Players Join The Nigeria Football League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fatau Dauda Foresees More Ghanaian Players Join The Nigeria Football League (405 Views)

In Remembrance Of Sam Okwaraji: 5 Facts About Nigeria’s Football Martyr / Meet The Nigeria Football Team Of 1962 / ‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatau Dauda Foresees More Ghanaian Players Join The Nigeria Football League by robosky02(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
The Nigeria Professional Football League is becoming the new destination for Ghanaian players with Ghana goalkeeper Fatau Dauda predicting that many more will join clubs in the biggest West African country.

After Angola, Kenya, Tanzania, Sudan and Ethiopia taking their fair share of the talents from Ghana, it seems now is the turn of Nigeria.

Fatau Dauda who joined Enyimba FC last season and secured a Confederation Cup qualification with them has hinted that more Ghanaian players will be joining the NPLF.

“Everyone was happy when Nana Bonsu won the title with Rangers in his first season with the club which was one big attraction too.

“Then when I joined Enyimba the level of interest increased more than before. They were like ‘Senior Man’ Fatau Dauda is now playing in the NPFL, then we must play there too,” Fatau Told completesportsnigeria.

Fatau reveals that many players call him to find out about the NPFL and to seek his advice whether to join or not.

“Most of them ask me different questions about the NPFL but I always tell them there is money here but you have to be strong to survive because the league is very tough.”

Dauda believes the Ghana Premier League will soon suffer a major blow as many of the great talents will be trekking to Nigeria.

“I’m very sure we will have more Ghanaians here in the years to come and it will make the league more attractive. There are also players from other African countries here too. I have met guys from Togo, Niger, Ivory Coast and other countries too,” he added.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
http://ghanasoccernet.com/fatau-dauda-foresees-more-ghanaian-footballers-joining-the-nigerian-clubs

Re: Fatau Dauda Foresees More Ghanaian Players Join The Nigeria Football League by robosky02(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ghana Stars Mohammed, Umar: Why We Joined ‘Nigeria’s Best Club’ Enyimba

Ghanaian midfielders Farouk Mohammed and Tofic Umar have told Completesportsnigeria.com that they are proud to have joined seven-time Nigeria Professional Football League champions and two-time African champions Enyimba who they refer to as one of the best clubs in Africa.

Mohammed and Umar joined the Peoples Elephant on free transfers following the expiration of their contracts with Ghana Premier League clubs Elmina Sharks and Aduana Stars.

“I had been hearing about the name of the club (Enyimba) right from when I was young and I feel great to be part of the team now,” Mohammed told Completesportsnigeria.com at Enyimba’s Dabo Guest Inn base here in Kano.

“I had offers from clubs in Ghana and other African countries too, but I decided to join Enyimba because of their pedigree in Nigeria and Africa.

“Having Fatau Dauda here too has helped me settle down and our new teammates have received me well and made me feel at home too.

“My main target is to help the club win the league title next season and the CAF Confederation Cup.”

An elated Umar also shared his views with Completesportsnigeria.com, stating: “To have the chance to play Enyimba I must say it’s a great privilege for me.

“We are talking about the best club in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa. I just want to write my name in history by winning trophies here.

“Nana Bonsu did with Rangers two years ago and I want to do the same with Enyimba.”
Uncover how I make $750 weekly on Facebook using never been revealed Social Media tools.

mynd44
https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/ghana-stars-mohammed-umar-joined-nigerias-best-club-enyimba/

Re: Fatau Dauda Foresees More Ghanaian Players Join The Nigeria Football League by ki10(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
ghana abeg i use GOD and everything my teammate and all my guys were dream of playing in the npfl make na hole who na ground thier oo cause the way this guy take talk now asif we no get any talent here atall...
but i still pray say make we ball oversea then here 9ja amen

(1) (Reply)

‘antonio Conte Is Tougher Than Jose Mourinho’- Former Chelsea Star John Terry Sp / Arsene Wenger Called Referee Mike Dean ‘a Disgrace’ – FA / Kelechi Iheanacho's History Making Performance (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.