Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 (32034 Views)

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? / Imo Youths Celebrate Uche Nwosu's 43rd Birthday Under Heavy Downpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Rityonyi(f): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
That's mere rented people to stand in for that show.

Rochas have a Phd at importing people from another state at events like these. grin

The youth he gave the punishment to trek up and down have not finished trekking then it's to come and assemble here to celebrate the man who promised them 3million employment
5k monthly stipend
1 Naira to 1 dollar
40 Naira per litre of fuel.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
I weep for imo state
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Gkemz: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
After deploying soldiers and policemen and Imo security network (aka Ohaji criminals) to harass, oppress, subdue and suppress opposition. Rochas will do better in comedy acting than in governance.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by veacea: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sam Onwuemeodo
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor Please

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by benifeanyi00556(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Abagworo:

I concur. The lies of the pained Ipob and their sponsors can only exist on paper, blogs and radio but never on ground. 2019 will once again silence them as Buhari's 99% vote and turn out in Imo State is guaranteed while they gnash their teeth.
I dey laf u in native. Shey nah The IMO state wey I dey u dey mention Buhari name. u must be d most gullible fellow I had ever seen. u just sit down for ur state dey type rubbish. I pity ur gullibility
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by benifeanyi00556(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Abagworo:

I concur. The lies of the pained Ipob and their sponsors can only exist on paper, blogs and radio but never on ground. 2019 will once again silence them as Buhari's 99% vote and turn out in Imo State is guaranteed while they gnash their teeth.
I dey laf u in native laf. Shey nah The IMO state wey I dey u dey mention Buhari name. u must be d most gullible fellow I had ever seen. u just sit down for ur state dey type rubbish. I pity ur gullibility
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by omaar12(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
amaco13:
when I see people insult Rochas or tag him as bad Governor, I do shake my head,Am from IMO state Aboh Mbaise, but based in Ph,during my childhood I had a friend the guy is too brilliant but no money for school fees today he is a village farmer,last two weeks ago I traveled and I meet the guy we were discussing the guy today me that Rochas is the best investor, I asked him what do you mean he said had it been Rochas was the Governor during our time do you think you will see me in such condition,he said anybody that's insulting Rochas is mad.we later went to my secondary school then so I asked the principal how many students they have he said 1257 In one school.just look at a state like Rivers state can't even give free.
Tell Me Ur Root In Aboh Mbaise If Not Then May The Lord Judge Those Who Want To Decieve Others Just Because Of #5000, May He Turn A Blind Eye To Their Plight Just As Rochas Has Turned A Blind Eye To The Plight Of My People.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by GGirll: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
I'm not doubting that demented youths celebrated their hero but i just wondered how happy n joyously fulfilled youths can be cutting cakes that they will eat and none of d so called happy youths are smiling isn't it an irony Even d hungry old women looked fearful in d pic....d lies of this administration can never be forgotten.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by benifeanyi00556(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
amaco13:
when I see people insult Rochas or tag him as bad Governor, I do shake my head,Am from IMO state Aboh Mbaise, but based in Ph,during my childhood I had a friend the guy is too brilliant but no money for school fees today he is a village farmer,last two weeks ago I traveled and I meet the guy we were discussing the guy today me that Rochas is the best investor, I asked him what do you mean he said had it been Rochas was the Governor during our time do you think you will see me in such condition,he said anybody that's insulting Rochas is mad.we later went to my secondary school then so I asked the principal how many students they have he said 1257 In one school.just look at a state like Rivers state can't even give free education for common primary school, secondary schools here are paying 3500 while primary 2000.its very bad.
Sorry u made no sense. wetin concern been an investor with free education. U and ur guy need to examine ur brain cos its running like that of Rochas
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by godofuck231: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Abagworo:
GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE

PRESS RELEASE

SUBJECT: OPPOSITION IN IMO ONLY EXISTS IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA.

-NO IMO MAN OR WOMAN CAN COME OUT TO PROTEST AGAINST ROCHAS OKOROCHA OR HIS GOVERNMENT

-As Imo People Mark President Buhari’s 75thBirthday in Owerri

We want to take the floor once again to inform the general public that Governor Rochas Okorocha or his Rescue Mission Administration does not have any opposition in the state. The few elite whose simple and compound interest is 2019 governorship in the State do not constitute any opposition in the proper sense of the word and so, they only operate in the social media.

We want also to state clearly that no reasonable Imo man or woman can come out in protest against Governor Rochas Okorocha or his Administration because he has done for them what they never knew could be done by a government in the state.

Why all these? Those who follow postings on the social media must have read what a faceless or non-existent group that called itself “Imo Peoples Action for Democracy” (IPAD) with no fixed address or any existing human being behind it, had published threatening to“occupy Imo” from Monday December 18, 2017 to Sunday December 24, 2017 in protest for reasons best known to them.

When we saw that gimmick, we didn’t react to it because we knew it was one of such cock and bull stories. Afterall, one time speaker of the State House of Assembly had issued a similar threat last year and on the day he said he was going to have a rally against the government, he was not even in Owerri but in Abuja enjoying himself. At the end of the day, nothing happened.

Today, Monday, December 18, 2017 nothing happened with regard to the empty threat to“Occupy Imo”. Rather, supporters of the administration gathered in their thousands at the Heroes Square to celebrate President Muhammadu Buhari’s 75thbirthday.

And on what ground would any Imo man or woman storm the street against the government its achievements have superceded the achievements of all the administrations before it put together.

The truth of the matter is that the more than one thousand verifiable projects executed by Okorocha’s administration have become so intimidating that the few elite parading themselves as the opposition, most of the times, become hopeless, hapless and helpless. Our achievements are our own “bazooka rifle”. They can’t help it.

We would only extend our heartfelt gratitude to the good people of the state for their appreciation, understanding and unbridled cooperation. Our achievements will continue to speak and act for us to the glory of God.

Cutting the cake to mark President Buhari’s birthday, Engr. Kingsley Uju, Chief of Staff, Operations, said “Today, we are seeing genuine love in action. Today, the youths, women and general people of Imo State in their large numbers are celebrating a man who has done so well in protecting the unity of Nigeria and restoring the once lost integrity of Nigeria.”

He continued “Today, we are celebrating a unique man who has transformed the fortunes of this great nation within a short-time, a detribalized Nigerian, who enjoys the respect of the international community”.

Sam Onwuemeodo
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor

Who talk this lie
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by EKELEONU(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Poverty is a sin. Give a poor man 1k and he will say that his father is a fool. Rochas can only be a reigning champion.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by amaco13: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2017
omaar12:
Tell Me Ur Root In Aboh Mbaise If Not Then May The Lord Judge Those Who Want To Decieve Others Just Because Of #5000, May He Turn A Blind Eye To Their Plight Just As Rochas Has Turned A Blind Eye To The Plight Of My People.
have you been to Ndigbo Uvuru?
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by omaar12(m): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2017
amaco13:
have you been to Ndigbo Uvuru?
I Know Everywhere Within Mbaise, Ndigbo Uvuru Is No Exception.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by chuberg(m): 12:55am On Dec 20, 2017
amaco13:
I can not be paid to say the truth.you people just hate the man for nothing sake, look at the kinds of roads I saw in Owerri 8lanes new roads everywhere.

I am totally ashame of you young man. Just because of a room in concord hotel made you to be lying like this. Which 8lanes new road are you talking about? Can you move down to the road that leads to Kelvic suite and snap then upload it just d way you did now for the world to see.shameless you
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Mbediogu(m): 12:58am On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:

Cc myndd44

This are patriotism t its peak

No way! Only Buhari and people like him can be deceived by this. Meanwhile let him continue to feed 419er media men. Work no dey and graduate unemployment must be reduced.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by DedeNkem: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2017
His birthday is totally useless to wise Nigerians. Only m*orons celebrate the murderous tribalist and incompetent id*iot in Aso Rock!!

We should be celebrating achievements not id*iots!!
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by MightySparrow: 3:22am On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Rochas For President!

Who go gi' am?. He will be using our money to be building effigies and statues. The guy no get sense, he is a comedian.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Annie939(f): 5:14am On Dec 20, 2017
buhari is not 75 for Christ sake that man is 95yrs
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by DerideGull(m): 5:35am On Dec 20, 2017
amaco13:
when I see people insult Rochas or tag him as bad Governor, I do shake my head,Am from IMO state Aboh Mbaise, but based in Ph,during my childhood I had a friend the guy is too brilliant but no money for school fees today he is a village farmer,last two weeks ago I traveled and I meet the guy we were discussing the guy today me that Rochas is the best investor, I asked him what do you mean he said had it been Rochas was the Governor during our time do you think you will see me in such condition,he said anybody that's insulting Rochas is mad.we later went to my secondary school then so I asked the principal how many students they have he said 1257 In one school.just look at a state like Rivers state can't even give free education for common primary school, secondary schools here are paying 3500 while primary 2000.its very bad.

Most people who invented vehicles did not see the four walls of any school. If your friend was brilliant as you would want us to believe, he would been better than a village farmer. He would have developed into something more than a village farmer. There are many people in Imo State who had university degrees and yet worse than a village farmer.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by crixlight2(m): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Rented bmc crowd that only exists on social media. We all know it's the 1k being promised them that brought them out in the first place.

Don’t mind them , don’t forget they beat their useless chest that they would kill him if he steps their dirty land....
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by newoffer: 6:10am On Dec 20, 2017
how can a whole state be dumb
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by David160(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Rochas For President!
he will probably be Apc candidate in 2023.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Made1414(m): 6:26am On Dec 20, 2017
amaco13:

Yes it’s them, Mbaise people. Please allow snakes in your house than allowing an Mbaise man. They are bad news

2 Likes

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by back2sender: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2017
Government should close any filling stations not selling when they have fuel.

Nigerians should call out this stations , mention names

This act of sabotage against Nigeria by a few cannot be allowed to continue.

See how northwest and heyden petroleum caused traffic that block the expressway at bbc, traffic extends beyond Ajah now.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Dpleaser: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2017
FreddyKruger:

The dullard will be sent back to the primitive cave he escaped from albeit pending when he will be arrested to pay for all crimes he commited against the nigerian people.

Let that be decided by the Nigerian people not by people like you who referred to the country as zoo. I think its time you wake from your slumber
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by bishopkay: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2017
amaco13:
I can not be paid to say the truth.you people just hate the man for nothing sake, look at the kinds of roads I saw in Owerri 8lanes new roads everywhere.

You know when I concluded You are either paid for this failed attempt at scrubbing a smelling corpse clean or just plain foolish, when you started taking pictures of roads.
Do a calculation of the influx of monies into the state since he became governor, and the amount he has spend on the "laudable" projects and "roads" you claim he's done!
The first responsibility of a government is to pay her work force and keep them satisfied. Who would ply those roads which are even just a little stretch of tarred road near the government house with a hungry stomach?
It pains me when I see post as yours celebrating foolishness and trying to force it down the throat of others! Then as for that very slow fool who's in charge of creating okorocha's failed propaganda threads, karma won't be fair to you, your offspring and you ilk!

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Rejoice5000(f): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmmmm dis cake?
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by meetgaya: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Fake age

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Austinoiz(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Abagworo:
Lalasticlala

Look at faces of those rescued and transformed by Rocha's and APC government at the centre and tell me why Abagworo and his paynasters shouldn't be jailed for telling fat lies to our faces.
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Veraatabeh(f): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Greatproxyz1:
Nairalanders, Please Help Me Pay My School Fees. Deadline Is Tomorrow!!. cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/4242928/nairalanders-please-me-pay-school
go work
Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Veraatabeh(f): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2017
bishopkay:

You know when I concluded You are either paid for this failed attempt at scrubbing a smelling corpse clean or just plain foolish, when you started taking pictures of roads.
Do a calculation of the influx of monies into the state since he became governor, and the amount he has spend on the "laudable" projects and "roads" you claim he's done!
The first responsibility of a government is to pay her work force and keep them satisfied. Who would ply those roads which are even just a little stretch of tarred road near the government house with a hungry stomach?
It pains me when I see post as yours celebrating foolishness and trying to force it down the throat of others! Then as for that very slow fool who's in charge of creating okorocha's failed propaganda threads, karma won't be fair to you, your offspring and you ilk!
shut up nd stop hating

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 by Abagworo(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Rityonyi:
That's mere rented people to stand in for that show.

Rochas have a Phd at importing people from another state at events like these. grin

The youth he gave the punishment to trek up and down have not finished trekking then it's to come and assemble here to celebrate the man who promised them 3million employment
5k monthly stipend
1 Naira to 1 dollar
40 Naira per litre of fuel.

You sound confused with what you wrote up there. If what most social media party agents wrote were true the "occupy Imo" protest would have gotten more than 7 people at least. Can't you see that the protest flopped and they sold another lie that Police stopped them? Why is there no video or pictorial evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) / Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening / Lema Jibrin, The Most Tax Compliant Citizen In Nigeria, Meets Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.