Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (39385 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by olukaydee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
The if and fall crooner posted the picture on twitter an added the caption
Me and my new family @firstbanknigeria !! ⭐️! So many new projects and ideas coming ! We also can’t wait for DEC 27TH!!

But as usual, Nigerian's found something funny in the picture.
More tweets

http://www.kayzmusic.com.ng/2017/12/davido-signs-deal-with-firstbank.html?m=1

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Tamarapetty(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nogodye(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Big up to you Davido...Better to end 2017

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
angry

A guy that has impregnated a lot of women aND shows recklessness and childishness in all he does yet a brand like firstbank is identifying with him.

I pity the the porous mind of the average Nigerian youth

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nogodye(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Ok

You stole my space...
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by LesbianBoy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerians too like free things

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by brownsugar23: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigeria must react to everytw
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
how will this news reduce the queues in fuel stations?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by bignero: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin

see oga at the top feeling like naughty by nature

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Jackson042: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
how will this news reduce the queues in fuel stations?

Davido resemble minister of petroleum for your eye?

If you dey find that kind news, I suggest you go to the politics or business section of NL...

Afterall, dem no force you to view this post...

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Jackson042: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

A guy that has impregnated a lot of women aND shows recklessness and childishness in all he does yet a brand like firstbank is identifying with him.

The politicians that have been stealing from the country & that will continue stealing, is it not thesame banks that are identifying with them?

The governor of your state that steals money, don't you identify him as your state's governor?

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by potbelly(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
I am sure they need the 30 billion he has been singing about... cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jackson042:

The politicians that have been stealing from the country & that will continue stealing, is it not thesame banks that are identifying with them?

The governor of your state that steals money, don't you identify him as your state's governor?
I don't identify with criminals

7 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Jackson042: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Nobody identity his/her self with criminals...

Assuming you own a construction company & the governor of your state gives you a contract to repair the roads, so you won't accept the deal?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jackson042:

Nobody identity his/her self with criminals...

Assuming you own a construction company & the governor of your state gives you a contract to repair the roads, so you won't accept the deal?
You are saying something totally different

7 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Mayorchama(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:

13 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Jackson042: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You are saying something totally different

No I'm not...

You said that Firstbank is identifying themselves with Davido who has impregnated lots of women & shows childlessness & recklessness in everything he does...
Which means, Firstbank is spoiling their reputation by identifying with Davido

I'm now asking you,

The Nigerian governor that is corrupt, that kills innocent people, that organizes cult boys to help them during election...

If that governor gives you a contract, will you reject it? Because if you accept, you're identifying yourself with him and you said you don't identify yourself with criminals and you're also spoiling your reputation by identifying with the governor...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by edoman2016: 5:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Kudos to Davido. The young man is hardworking and focus with his music despite coming from a rich background.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by SalamRushdie: 5:20am On Dec 19, 2017
The pay will be good
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by rattlesnake(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Education is useless

4 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Mcsenior(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2017
cool

You First
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by yemajiteru(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Some people will still come here and shout Wizkid

3 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2017
wati concern me
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by nototribalist: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2017
I didn't know a time will come when bank managers will be acting gangster in Nigeria music

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Kingdolo(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by giftcardstrader(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2017
In other news for your E-cards sales and you are in need of a tested and trust worthy and reliable buyer. Just feel free to check my signature or visit my profile
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=rattlesnake post=63413594]Education is useless [/quo for Naija abi
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by geostrata(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2017
hmm
Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by naijaboiy: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

You sound dumb. What has impregnating lots of women and being “reckless” as you call it, got to do with signing a contract/endorsement with a bank.

I’m sure you know that business has nothing to do with a person’s private life. If they check now, you probably don’t even have an account with first bank in the first place. Not even a pure water factory has called you for endorsement deals and you’re here ranting and panting on another man’s success.

Be monitoring people’s life. Class prefect. undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2017
See as First Bank want to use style to borrow out of Davido's thirty billion to meet up with CBN target for the year grin

17 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments by shammahyaro(f): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2017
That guy on suit shaaa grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Money At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics / Kanye West Dancing To 'Immediately' By Wizkid And Mystro!!!! / Rukky Sanda Wows In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.