Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. (2407 Views)

7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / Vera Ogbebor: Battle For Child Custody / Cartons Of Forever Aloe Vera Gel For Sale At A Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. by dingbang(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Like seriously this product is crazy.. Super crazy. I just don't know what to say right now but I feel so light and cleansed. For a guy like me, I really dislike bitter things, I don't even go near them, not to talk of perceiving such but with the way people are slumping and dying and spending so much monies in the hospital, it gave me the courage to really try the product for two weeks and I feel more healthy, even all the pimples on my face have all cleared.

Thinking through the months gone by, many people have died due to neglect of their health, you get to hear of many people slumping and dying and you begin to wonder what the problem could be. Of course the next thing that would come through your mind would be "village people". But hey, let's not kid ourselves. The more we ignore all these simple home treatment remedies for various ailments that we should have avoided, the more we fall prey to spending thousands of money in the hospital.

For those in Lagos, you wake up in the morning, go out to work, eat food from all these public outlets of which I am sure one is not even aware of how the food is being cooked and how healthy the environment is, thereby eating toxins into our bodies. Many times we wonder why our bowels are getting so big, you jog every morning and yet your stomach isn't getting trimmed. All these things can actually be flushed out from our system if we really set aside time to take good care of our health by taking what is needed.

Need I mention about the soot hovering around the atmosphere in Port Harcourt, the edibles we buy from hawkers and road side sellers and all that. All these things contribute immensely to the increase in toxins in our bodies and toxins present in the body ain't friendly.

What would happen to your body if you don't detoxify. Let's start with an Organ in your body called "The Colon"

The colon is responsible for absorbing water, vitamins and minerals into the blood. A clogged and toxic bowel can not have good absorption. Most people don’t even know that they are toxic, dehydrated and cannot absorb all the nutrients in their food. Cleansing the colon solves all three these problems.

A toxic and clogged colon is the source of many health problems. Toxins retained in the bowel can leak into the surrounding tissues and the blood, affecting the other organs. Most diseases can be traced to a toxic colon or deficiencies in vitamins and minerals.

Now, Gradually your immune system is weakened as the chronically toxic bowel environment destroys useful bacteria. Your liver becomes overburdened by the unprocessed intestinal toxins, and the nerve meridian points in the intestines related to hundreds of other parts of the body are compromised. The toxic colon causes toxic blood and lymph, toxic organs and cells and resulting in body function becoming sluggish and inefficient. It is estimated that approximately 80% of all immune tissue resides in the intestines. Therefore by using This amazing Forever living Aloe vera gel to clean the colon from immune-suppressive toxic waste can make all the difference.

We cannot have a healthy body without clean blood, and we cannot have clean blood unless we have a clean colon.

The colon is an extremely important organ, but unfortunately it is often the most neglected. Dr Norman Walker D. Sc. Phd quoted about the colon. “Colon Health is the most neglected and forgotten part of the body. Colon Health emphasizes prevention rather than cure. It is the most important step in maintaining or regaining vital health.”

I wouldn't want to bore you with long talk. For those of us who reside in Lagos who really want to do something about their health, please I am offering free delivery for this Forever living Aloe Vera gel and it goes for #5000 naira only.

Please feel free to contact me via my cell number @08130434838

Re: Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. by dingbang(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Live healthy, order for your aloe vera gel. Begin to see the changes in your body
Re: Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. by dingbang(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
What a dirty colon looks like... And why you need to take aloe vera forever gel.

Re: Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. by dingbang(m): 5:40am On Dec 19, 2017
Order for your aloe vera gel right now... Free delivery
Re: Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. by dingbang(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Promo give away. 5000naira only...not 6500 naira
Re: Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. by dingbang(m): 2:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Why You Need To Take Forever Aloe Vera Gel. by Nameflow(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
dingbang:
Live healthy, order for your aloe vera gel. Begin to see the changes in your body

0705 377 7395

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Husband Beats 8months Pregnant Wife,hides His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Her Away In The Midnight. / Woman Tried To Kill Husband By Poisoning Her Own Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.