Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Internet Connection With Cable Decoder - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Connection With Cable Decoder (2917 Views)

I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Use A Video Cassete Machine To Construct A Cable Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by mighty2007: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
how can i connect to the internet using a cable decoder?
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by ogagusps3: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2010
don't fool urself it is not possible.
for now at least
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by tunde300us(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2010
It is possible jare,just connect ur lapotop to the decoder and ure on the internet,infact the speed is faster than SAT 3 fibre cable
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by mighty2007: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
Thanks guys for ur reply. is there any thing else special that i need to use to do the connection? as u said, it is very possible. thanks
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by mighty2007: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2010
Thanks Tunde. is there any thing else special that i need to use to do the connection? as u said, it is very possible. thanks
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by tunde300us(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
I cant believe u cant read in btw the lines tongue
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by olasalam(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
don't mind him, he can't even read on the lines,
, not to talk of btw the lines.
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by Rollingbiz: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
It is possible to connect your decoder to browse if you are having free to air decoders or later decoders i mean not one that are just release by the cable network because most of them has been block.
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by tunde300us(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
@Rollingbiz : I just know why 85% of student failed NECO, we say decoders cant browse except its a MODEM and u come here to say if u have free to air decoders e go browse,no be only free to AIR na free to LAND embarassed.
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by init4dmoni(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2010
^^ i think that was 98%
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by Djcn: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
mighty2007:

how can i connect to the internet using a cable decoder?

we've got cable modems for internet and CATV, but this depends on the modem u've got and ur service provider.
Re: Internet Connection With Cable Decoder by miracle4(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2010
this sounds cool

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Defraud By A Nairalander / Your It Administrator Has Prevented You From Browsing This Url. / Ntdetect Failure,pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.